Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Lets Give This a Shot (Demuru) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:42 pm
The monster could hear the restless foxfires scratching and pawing at the door of the bathroom to get back in. " The insinuation ends with you, Deacons a ladies boil moreso than anything else and I would never!" He barked in fury.

The demon was lucky that Damien could not throw the cereal bowl accurately. He was too angry to speak, the words were caught in his throat and everything was a jumbled mess in his collective mind.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:35 pm
Bloodlust Dante

"What of you, Damien? Are you a ladies boil?" He called over the sounds of the shower as it smashed against his chest in scalding heat. His hair stuck to his head now that it was wet. He scoffed. "You are an everyone boil. I see you with everyone, all smiles and happy. I am sure you find me insufferable to be around." Shaking his head, he stood under the cascade again, his arm propped up against the wall or else he would have just smashed his head into it.

He stepped out of the shower without modest, stalked to the closet for a towel before wrapping it around his waist, his tail displacing the back. Running his hand through his hair, Uru returned to his side of the bed, glaring at the monster. His chest peppered with subtle darkness of hair just as his developed forearms. The moisture exaggerating the muscles that moved beneath his flesh as he stood with his arms across his chest. "What about Brand? Just before the stupid Auction, you were eating out of the boil's pocket. Seriously, you just met the guy and-" Uru snapped his mouth shut with an audible click, pulling his lips into a tight line.  

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:59 pm
"Magic cookies Uru, you do not deny the Magic cookies!" Damien countered with a scowl, taking the liberty to not care about the usual clothing habits that the Demon imposed in the dorm. It was fine, nothing different than it would be at the gym locker room. "If you were insufferable, then you wouldn't be here, now would you?" the miffed monster replied, rolling his eyes, making the attempt to sit up again.

He was firmly keeping his mouth shut about being an anything kind of boil.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:07 pm
Bloodlust Dante

"And that is the question, isn't it. Why do you put up with me?" He questioned, his voice dropping some, his stance faltering. Turning to take a seat at the edge of the bed, his elbows hanging on off his knees. "You took me in, you let me heal, you let me share this space with you, eat with you, and it has come to the point that we can move around each other and get jack done without having to actually say anything. You are too happy to be around someone like me. Yet here I am, in your room, in a towel. You didn't even scold me for what I just did." The demon threw his arm out, gesturing to the bathroom to indicate the last fifteen or so minutes. "This is your space - your territory."

They were hellhounds - through different in species, their base instincts are similar. Why would a hellhound knowingly let another into its claimed territory? He had inkling that they had discussed this before, but he couldn't recall that moment now. Right now? He felt that stupid feeling that his stomach was twisting whenever he spoke of that stupid boil's name that had his hands all over Damien. He had sadness. But above all that, above any other sort of feeling he could feel. He was confused. Concerned and confused.

"Why haven't you asked me to leave yet..."  

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:22 pm
He was already getting just as antsy as the foxfires, fidgeting on the bed. Solid questions that he was just not ready to discuss, with the demon much less with the collective mind that asked this day after day. "Because I've gotten used to you and now its become a daily thing that im used to and have accepted." he stated quietly. "Not the whole, rant in the shower and try to get a bowl of milk thrown in your face thing but still." he blabbered, flailing a hand as he struggled to find the train of thought again.

"Like i said, i'm perfectly fine with you, right here."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:27 pm
Bloodlust Dante

Uru scoffed at the mention of what had transpired thus far today. "Maybe you should have gotten rid of me before you got attached." Jack, wrong word! Jerking up, he turned a glance over his shoulder. "I mean, getting used to having me around." He hurried, turning his glance back toward a rather fascinating wall. Yes, fascinating wall indeed.

"I'm not going to go anywhere unless you want me to." He replied, his fingers lacing themselves between his knees, finding something else to look at than an actually unfascinating wall. "I just... you smelled like Brand and Deacon." If loaded questions were one thing, this one was... well, different for hellhounds.  

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:54 pm
"Attached works also." the Green eyed Boil agreed, nodding at the phrase. "Thinks it sums it up well. We are... attached to one another."

If that was the best way to classify it without Uru getting a panic attack, so be it. "You don't have to go anywhere you know, you can just, stay right here. Next to me. Right by my side."

"You know, if you want to that is." he stammered, he didn't expect the awkwardness to turn on him so quickly. "and mind you, i did take a shower, jeeze, hold it over my head much, they are good friends to hang with on occasion."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:59 pm
Bloodlust Dante

"I don't expect you to not be around creeple. That is what you do, you are always around creeple. I just-" Uru's mind seemed to finally catch on as his brows shot up, turning around to eye the boil, his eyes in their sunflare uniqueness. "What are you trying to say here, Damien. There is two ways I could interpret this; as friends or as hellhounds. Which is it?" Jack jack jack jack. Okay, that stupid feeling he had in his stomach was now a whirling tsunami of jack in jacking whirlpools in his gut. His mind catching on phrases; 'attached', 'stay right here', 'by my side'. His tail flicked slowly across the surface of the semi-made bed.  

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:04 pm
The face of derpitude was adamant on Damien's visage. "Err, as Hellhounds?" he managed with a strangled voice, complete with Puppy like head tilt at the taller boil.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:09 pm
Bloodlust Dante
Uru sat straight up, half turning to the boil, his chest now dry of the shower. There was searching on his face as he tried to feel out the situation and find the words he was looking for. "Perhaps it is different for monsters. For me, that is like asking to be with me-with me. For me, I am faithful to who I am with 'til the end even if we decide we aren't meant to be together. I have it in my journal somewhere in here, but..." He dropped, his brows falling into expression of confusion. Gesturing and dropping his hands into the sheets, he guffawed. "You are always with people, like Brand, Bul, and Deacon, and everyone else we met at the Carnival, and you're so jacking friendly, but I haven't heard you with anyone and I could not pick up any other scents on you when we met so I figured you were... I thought you were asexual."  

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:19 pm
Pillow. Meet the face of Uru'bean. There was enough co-ordination for that. "Healthy Boil here that just hasn't made that connection yet, hiyoh." he barked, practically mortified by the topic of his love life. "im social just not... social." course it was not by his own choice.

possibly. "friendzones are funny things, ok Uru?" It was his turn to stare at the wall and admire the paint job.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:27 pm
Bloodlust Dante

"Umf!" he muffled as jerked his head back from the fluffy assault, the dull thud of the pillow from face to bed. Recovering, the demon ran a hand through his hair before he came closer to the boil who had turned to look from him. He had realized his feelings for Damien not too long after the carnival (with his sister's meddlinginsistence). Since then, he had surpressed his feelings, the emotions for the boil on the intent that they should remain friends. They were fine and they had a good thing going between them that if he were to express those feelings, it would ruin it. He would be okay with not having a partner in his life, he was content as they were. But... They were young, they were still teenagers, this living situation wouldn't last forever. Ontop of that, he was almost certain that the boil was asexual so any sort of thing he would venture would end badly. Or so he had thought. The demon felt his heart race as if he were running freely through the woods as he touched the boil, his large hands planting heavily between the monster's shoulders. "We going to give this a shot then?"  

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:13 pm
"Are you going to shut up long enough for me to kiss you?"

The cheeky hound grinned, tired of talking about all the things under the sun. that took far too much effort and it was simply just not the time in his point of view. "Your sister wanted me to find someone for you, someone to help lessen the blow of losing your clan and help you to grow on your new path." he finally admitted, lightly speaking of such serious deeds that needed to be done. "But I didn't want to, selfish as it was. and i'm going to keep being selfish, going after what I want."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:29 pm
There was that penchant glare, eyes furrowed, tips of his lips down and tight as his eyes glared deeply into his. His hand reached up to the darn boil's infuriating grins, crowding into the boil's space. That was what he was, he was infuriating - the very definition. His stupid smile, his silly laugh, his constant presence. The way he didn't stop talking either. He brushed his lips against his own before pressing forward briefly, taking a sharp inhale once the connection was made. The sensation was out of this world and the human's. His ears rung, his nose flared, his face flushed, heat raising to the surface. He took it in deeper with a soft exhale as he pulled away. Such softness in his expression, he cleared his throat as he looked down. "I'm not very good at this sort of thing." he muttered. This was his first kiss! He never actually kissed anyone before beside the playful pecks on cheeks or the nuzzles and licks in his natural form. But this was totally different. There were hands and lips involved! But he had so wanted to do that. He had wanted to pull the boil closer to him at night, he wanted to bury his head into the crook of his neck, he wanted to do this for quite some time.

Damien could be as selfish as he had wanted, he still fulfilled his deal with Brenna anyway. "So you want this."

He should be upset his sister had his friend try to set him up.  

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:46 pm
It was the contact that Damien had a need for from the demon boil for what felt like months upon months. The contact was soft on the lips, but solid at the chest where the hands stayed and did not choose to move. It at least felt right, that much the collective mind Damien had to deal with was arguing over, the connection was there. "What i want is to put some clothes on before the sense of mystery is already gone from our relationship." not wanting to give Uru a show already of something that their tentative bonding has not allowed the demon hound to see.

The monster was already rolling out of bed. "I need some bacon, what about you?"  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff