Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] - Amrita and Zac - Going down Swinging. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:11 pm
This was bad. The vetela was dangerous on it's own. But with a hostage? Otto gripped Tenya as she came back to him. It was just toying with him. No way did Zac try and off himself in here... right? Otto himself had been beside himself with negative feelings after their last encounter but...

His eyes widened as the Vetela used an out cold Zac as a shield. He grimaced, knowing full well anything he did now put Zac at risk. He needed to get him back to the Deus infirmary. And fast.

"FIne... fine.." He said with a wavering voice, dismissing Tenya right away. A man's life was in his hands here.

"My weapon's gone. Now... let him go. Don't hurt him. Please." His hands lifted in surrender, limbs shivering with the weight of his choices.

endejester

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:50 pm
Otto dismissed his weapon, and as a sign of good (or at the most, mildly decent) faith, the Vetala pulled its claws from Zac, leaving no mark but naturally not letting him go just yet. The creature was not stupid, after all.

"I gave him an out. He wouldn't take it." It explained, wondering briefly why it was defending itself, considering it had no reason to with this Hunter, or any of them, really. "I wanted to let him live, but he insisted it was Karma." It went on anyway, the dual voice dropping to a near purr. "You Hunters are not fun when you want to die...but he forced my hand." Clearly pouting now, and this time, it dropped Zac completely, letting him fall into a crumpled, bloodied pile on the floor.

"Take him, and leave." The unspoken threat to not attack remained in the form of its stance, which remained too close to the fallen Hunter; one clawed foot only inches from the soft flesh of his neck.

bittiface
endejester

Enoh Love
Crew

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:08 pm
Otto didn't want to hear this. It had to be lying. Why would Zac go so far as to try and get himself killed? Maybe Zac knew what they'd done was bad, after all. Everything Ripley and Zac said was just sugar coated white lies.

He flinched as Zac was dropped like a wet pile of paper towels. The vetela was much too close for his own comfort. It might wear Zac, or even jump Otto when his back was turned.

The small blond took careful steps toward them, his eyes flicking between both figures. His heartbeat was deafening in his ears. It was impossible not to let on that he was scared, even if he put on a brave face.

He was almost face to face now, not yet bending to retrieve Zac. He stared at the vetela, taking in every detail as if he was paralyzed. He peeled himself away, finally kneeling in front of the unconscious body of Zac. "I have a hard time believin' you had no choice." He murmured to the vetala, his voice a quiver of bravado. "You like what you do."

He held up Zac enough that the contact would be enough to transport them both. Slipping his hand around the hunter pendant, he uttered the magic words to take him to the infirmary on Deus.

endejester

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:02 pm
The Vetala's face never moved, but something about it felt like it might have been smiling, if it were capable. It stared back, unmoving, as Otto scrutinized it.

"Unlike your friend, I want to keep my unlife. I don't stand idly by when attacked." Zac had hesitated, yes, but he did attempt an attack in the end; the creature was not about to let that slide. Otto knelt to collect his friend, and once it was sure he was reaching for his pendant, it stepped back, giving them room and preventing any attempt he could have made to drag it along.

"Bye-bye, Otto." The twisted voice said sweetly, raising its bloody claw to wave as the pair of them vanished into obscurity.

bittiface
endejester

Enoh Love
Crew

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items