Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] This isn't what I ordered [Sacha and Alette) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
kuropeco rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 5 Total: 7 (2-12)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:55 pm
"A TOP CHEF!" Alette yelled, because this was very big news indeed. "A TOP CHEF, THAT IS SO COOL, ARE YOU GONNA LIKE, WOW THAT IS JUST AMAZING, ARE YOU GONNA HAVE YOUR OWN SKELEVISION SHOW AND EVERYTHING?!"

She was probably a little too enthusiastic. Sacha's wing smacked her arm again, but Alette barely felt it. There was now a pout on her face.

"Why do people keep thinking I'm lying to them?" she complained, stomping one foot. "I don't lie, lying is bad! I really never have had one before!"

HP: 22
DMG: 1

ramenli

ramenli rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 5 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:09 pm
"Maybe some specials, but I don't know if I want my own show. I'd rather be actually cooking."

Then she stomped on his foot, and he was distracted from thoughts of his future. "Because it's absurd! How can someone have never had a sucker? There might be something wrong with you."

He reached out, trying to lay a reassuring hand on her arm (and potentially nicking her with his claws in the process of trying to get closer. "Don't worry, it's not too late to seek help. You do know an expert now."

HP: 18
Damage: 1

kuuropii

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

kuropeco rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 1 Total: 4 (2-12)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:04 pm
"I have no idea how to cook!" Alette declared, but then she gave him an affronted look, looking almost scandalized.

"There's nothing wrong with me," she said indignantly. "I'm just a ghoul who likes pretty things and cute boils and cute things and you have been totally awesome so far because you have a nice impressive name, but you have to be nice, okay!"

His claw jabbed into her arm. Alette blinked at him.

"Does that mean you'll help me?" she asked, giving a half shrieking sort of excited gasp.

HP: 21

ramenli
GOTTA LOVE Y1 DICE

ramenli rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:13 pm
Being nice wasn't exactly his modus operandi, and he wrinkled his nose a bit at her excitement. "I not just going to help you solely to help you," he informed her. "But I can't just see you live in ignorance. I owe it to all the chefs out there so if I have to stage an intervention..." he signed reaching up to pinch the bridge of his nose, "yeah I'll help show you the ropes. Just the basics of food okay, but for Jack's sake you've got to know what a sucker is."

For a moment the fight was paused at he crossed his arms in front of him, scowling at her. "And I'm not just going to do this for free, you know that right? There are going to be dishes and I'm not going to wash them all by myself. And if you don't take it seriously we're done. Got it?" He held out one hand, a clear invitation for her to shake it and seal the deal.

Damage: INFORMAL CONTRACT

kuuropii

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

kuropeco rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-12)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:41 pm
Alette made a pouting sort of face, her lower lip jutting out as she tugged on her pigtails and made a whining sort of expression. But it shifted a second later to a pleased one when he accepted helping her, and Alette clapped her hands together excitedly, hopping up and down.

"Okay!" she half yelled, and then remembered indoor voice. "Okay," she repeated, in a much quieter tone. "I totally understand, and I will totally do all of those things, okay! I will be, like, the best student ever."

Alette reached out and grabbed the offered hand, shaking it with a little more vigor than strictly necessary.

"Thank you, like, so much."

HP: 21

ramenli

ramenli rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:14 pm
This was so awkward, and he already knew he was going to regret it. For all he knew she was a lost cause, or really did suffer from some sort of brain injury or trauma.

But she had never even had a sucker.

The only thing to do was to get back to the fight and work out the details later. Maybe if he won and she had to go buy him a sucker he could go with her and make sure she actually bought a sucker (rather than something completely random) and get her to pick out something for herself too. "Well don't forget you're supposed to be teaching me how to fight," he said, kicking at her leg with one booted foot.

Damage: 2

kuuropii

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

kuropeco rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 1 Total: 7 (2-12)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:47 pm
Ufortunately for Sacha, Alette didn't see it as awkward at all just really, really cool.

He kicked her and she hopped backwards with a squeal, her pigtails flying up. "I totally forgot, you're right!" Alette gasped, clutching the sides of her face in horror. "Well, you seem to be doing all right on your own, you're like, doing awesome! I think fighting is just like, you know, doing what you can!"

She tried kicking him back and barely grazed him.

"Keeping your balance is important too," Alette added, a little sheepishly.

HP: 19

ramenli

ramenli rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:20 pm
Really? That was the best she had to offer? If he was doing the best he could do he would be filleting her then searing her on a hot grill right now. "Oh come on, can't you do a little better than that? Something more than just punching and kicking?"

As if to demonstrate he moved to punch her, but he flapped his wings at the same time and his blow carried a bit more force than it usually did. Unfortunately he stumbled a bit at the end but things happened.

HP: 17
Damage: 5

kuuropii

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

kuropeco rolled 6 12-sided dice: 7, 5, 3, 8, 11, 5 Total: 39 (6-72)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:59 am
Alette floundered for a moment.

"Well, erm, all right, but - but I'm not quite sure how to do this yet, okay!" she said, as a large, ornate oval mirror appeared beside her. She took a breath and then stuck a foot into the mirror, and then her entire self was submerged beneath the glass, as though it was a box she was climbing into.

Then she rolled herself towards the boil.

This, however, did not go as planned, because Alette missed Sacha entirely and wound up bouncing into a wall with a rather loud crash. A second later, she was dragging herself upwards, wobbling slightly, face flushed and her hair all frizzy.

"Wow, that was much better than last time!" she said cheerfully.

HP: 8
DMG: 16 / 2 = 8 to self

ramenli
ok alette ok

ramenli rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:22 pm
Sacha couldn't help but stop and stare at she disappeared into the mirror. He was so flummoxed by her actions that he didn't even try to do anything until it was almost too late. Desperately he tried to fling himself to the side, not that it really mattered. The mirror got off course and ran into the wall, and he just gaped at her as she emerged.

He couldn't really recover enough to attack her, so instead he moved closer, still staring. "What was that?"

HP: 17 (I guess? If I need to take damage I'll edit just let me know!)
Damage: Snake eyes

kuuropii

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

kuropeco rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-16)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:04 pm
(( wrong dice oops ))  
kuropeco rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:06 pm
Alette had hit the wall harder than she'd intended; wobbling around a little, she almost tripped over her own two feet, the mirror dissipating behind her. But then she shook her head and pushed her hair out of her face, beaming brightly at Sacha, patting his arm a little harder than really intended.

"That's my special move!" Alette said proudly. "It's my mirror climb thing! Isn't it great? Sydney's my mirror, he's always with me!"

HP: 8

ramenli
NOPE just damage to herself because she's a derp :'D

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

ramenli rolled 4 4-sided dice: 3, 4, 3, 2 Total: 12 (4-16)

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:20 pm
"Not really," Sacha remarked, absentmindedly rubbing his arm while giving her a look and wondering if she knew how weird she was. "I mean, if it actually hit someone maybe it would be, I guess climbing into a mirror is different?"

And really, that was him being nice. Well, not to him, but who knew how she grew up.

"I wonder if I have a special move," he mused aloud. "Not that I've ever really fought, no reason to. The only thing I really hate is awful food I guess."

Before he could stop himself he was thinking about when he was a kid, and they had went to visit his grandmother's. Mother wasn't close to the greed demoness, but she tried to keep in touch once in a while and grandmother had taken them out. Unfortunately she had wanted to save as much money as possible, and the place they had went had used processed foods.

For a moment he forgot where he was, letting out a cry filled with trauma and pain, and then he rushed Alette, swinging wildly and battering her with his pent up rage of the experience.

HP: 16
Damage: 9

kuuropii
Sorry Alette!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:03 am
"Well," said Alette, a little sheepishly. "It is kind of a little hard to control once I'm like, actually, you know, in the mirror. I can't see where I'm going, so I just sort of..." She made a whooshing noise and waved her hands in front of her. "go forward and see where I end up! Most of the time it's against a wall somewhere..."

She smiled brightly at Sacha. "I'm sure you do!" Alette said enthusiastically. "I'm sure you totally have your own super power, like, totally everyone does here, and everything is just a little bit different, so like, you know, it's kind of cool and all!"

He looked a little distressed; Alette peered curiously at him, stepping too close.

"Mr. Sacha?" she said. "Are you - "

But then he had leapt forward, and she squealed in surprise, throwing her arms up in front of her face. The boil's attack knocked her off of her feet, however, and a moment later she was on the ground, her head spinning, blinking rapidly.

"Woooooaahhhh..." whispered Alette, without getting up. "That was cool."

ramenli

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:09 pm
Sacha stared down at her and blinked slowly. "Sorry," he offered, along with his hand. "I didn't know I had that in me."

He was a little worried that he had overdone things, and he wasn't about to keep going until she was knocked out or anything. "So uh, you owe me a sucker I guess."

Because really, out of everything else that was the most important fact.

kuuropii

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces