Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[ 1v1 ] Punching Practice (Meixiang/Rojo) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Yayoi rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 5 Total: 14 (2-20)

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:33 pm
"Good good!" She was glad at least that he was learning something. Perhaps their little spar now would help him in the future. Though he was all bones Mei knew that even the most unassuming characters could hold great power. Someone might look physically weak but in the end they could surprise you. "If I hurt you too much let me know!"

She hadn't even payed attention to the hand he had thrown at her. Which would probably be her mistake.

As she was still in close, the ghoul crouched down before pushing herself back up in a shoulder tackle. She wanted to throw as many different ways an opponent could attack him at the boil. Of course, she wasn't the most knowledgeable about fighting she had watched movies with fighting in it so that counted for something right?

Quote:

HP: 32/50
DMG: 8

Smerdle

Smerdle rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 4 Total: 9 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:56 pm
If she hurt him too much...

As Meixiang's shoulder slammed into Rojo's side, he felt that weird, uncomfortable sensation he had come to know as pain, even though he had only experienced it twice before. If he was understanding these things correctly, it had to do with the depletion of his FEAR, but just because he knew why something was happening didn't make him like it any better. Still, it was tolerable for now, and he wasn't going to be a big baby about it or anything.

"I will!" he assured her, following his promise with another swing.

HP: 12/30
Damage: 3

Yayoi

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers