Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 24. ✿ - - - Life Issues
Hey all youPastPresent Girlfriends...Has this ever happened? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cool4

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:33 pm
Arillena
cool4
He's been talking to other Catholics, and refers to me as his inherited girlfriend from secular life. Catholics date for marriage so it's more typical when they're ready for kids they date someone for 6 months then get married.
Pfft, Inherited Girlfriend? O_o

Huh, That's different. my dude gets annoyed when my 10 year old sister asks if he's gonna marry me. *shrug* everyone's different I suppose. In my opinion we're still too young to be contemplating all that jazz.

I think what I'll do is give my brain a few days to erase all the gloomy negativity and try and filter out what the problem really is. 3nodding

The reason he has a girlfriend is cause we started dating before he went back to being Catholic. If he was single he probably would remain single until he was ready to get married. Thus I'm his Inherited Girlfriend.

It feels like I'm too young to deal with it all, but still old enough for it to be important.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:40 pm
cool4
The reason he has a girlfriend is cause we started dating before he went back to being Catholic. If he was single he probably would remain single until he was ready to get married. Thus I'm his Inherited Girlfriend.

It feels like I'm too young to deal with it all, but still old enough for it to be important.
Oh, Gotcha.
Hm, You know you're right. Even though we may feel like these kinds of things are far ahead of us in the future- we still need to think about them because if we wait too long everything will hit us like an unexpected brick and we wont be prepared.
*Applauds* I like that. *Writes it down* 4laugh  

NanoAer

Eternal Muse

13,575 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash