Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
A Siren's Love *Reserved* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:50 pm
User Image

Fuzen picked her up saying "We are leaving, sonata." then the doors opened and he ran out the doors then the building with sonata
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:01 pm
User Image
Sonata smiled as he picked her up. She snuggled up to him saying "Fuzen...I love you." She then pet his chest as they left, laying her head down on it to listen to his heartbeat which calmed her down so much she smiled and fell asleep in his arms like she had always wanted to.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:04 pm
User Image

Fuzen was running taking bullets to his back when he reach the cliff face he dived in swimming deeper down with sonata
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:12 pm
User Image
Sonata woke up after she felt them hit the water. She turned back and helped him to an under water passage. When they came up, they were in a cove where no one had tread since her mother. SHe remembered this place. "This place.....it's so familiar....like I've been here before.....it's...mother's home....." She said looking around before helping Fuzen to shore where she used her powers to heal his wounds and help him feel better. She then used some healing kelp for bandages and said "Does it hurt Fuzen? Do you need anything?" as she sat with him on the shore of the cove. She wasn't used to walking since she had spent her entire life in that tank. Her memories were not her own but they would help with finding where everything was. No one knew of this cove so she knew they would be safe here until Fuzen was better. Then they could move on and be together.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:29 pm
User Image

Fuzen wasn't turning back he looked at her and said "Before i woke up in the room strapped to the table i read files on both of us. I am not a werewolf i was created here in the lab as a super soldier experiment. and you were...." he looked away from her and he snorted in frustration and anger.
Lupine Duchess
you don't mind if fuzen tells her what she was experimented on for

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:35 pm
User Image
Sonata smiled and hugged him before saying "You can tell me Fuzen. I know it hurts but you can tell me anything. You know this." She then smiled at him making him turn his head towards her before she kissed him on the lips wanting him to be happy.

Zero Hirashima
((Go ahead. I haven't figured out why she was an experiment yet so I welcome it.))

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:14 pm
User Image

Fuzen sighed heavily saying "They replaced your memories with your mothers so all your memories before you met me are your mothers not yours and when they transferred your mothers memories to you she was slowly dying from being experimented on but you proved to be stronger than her. so when i went on a rampage i killed everyone related to what happened with us and uploaded a virus to their computers and set fire to all their files that where involved with experimentation. Sorry you had to hear this from me." he got up stretched bullets popping out of his back and he walked deeper into the cove
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:34 pm
User Image
Sonata's legs were back. But when she stood up, she fell down trying to walk with him. "Fuzen....." She said with determination before she took her first steps on land. They were wobbly but she managed to catch up to Fuzen and hugged his arm. "I'm not mad. I just wish you'd told me sooner. If i had known, I wouldn't have bugged you so much about returning to the ocean. I want to be with you more though so I'm determined to do what I can to help." She said looking up at him with determination in her eyes. "Please let me come with you Fuzen. I just want you happy and I know that you want me with you." She added standing in front of him hoping he'd say yes.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:01 pm
User Image

Fuzen looked at her saying "Yes i want to be together but where will we go we must hide from the humans." fuzen sat on a rock
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:14 pm
User Image
Sonata then remembered something that her mother had done. "I know what we can do. Mother had a spell around here that can hide the cove and everything around it. if I have it right...." She said looking around inside of a bush before finding it. "Got it!" She then read it and said what it said out loud. "Treasure in the ocean blue, hide this cove from view!" Then she started to glow. She had the power to put the spell on the cove entrance. It then was covered by a mystical vale that only they could enter. Once the glow subsided, Sonata smiled and was in human form. The price for this was her power to change forms. She could still turn but only for a certain amount of time now. She then went over to Fuzen and said "It's done." Then she sat in his lap before she kissed him.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:20 pm
User Image

Fuzen kissed her and said "I have always loved you when i first saw you." he looked away then back at her saying "I am at a transformation block i am to angry and my killer instincts need to go away till i can turn back. but i can still hunt for food for us." he kissed her once again.
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:34 pm
User Image
Sonata kissed him back before she said "If you show me what to do, I'll help you any way I can." She then looked at him wanting to help him.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:15 am
User Image

Fuzen showed her what to do when hunting and he went to meditate
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:45 pm
User Image
Sonata went to try out her new hunting skills. She came back with a few fish and a wild boar. She then stored it in an old ice box that she saw in her memories. Then she went over to Fuzen and smiled as she pet his head wanting to help him relax.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100