Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
She's a he? ( RPer needed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:10 pm
User Image
Claire Bailley

Claire couldn't help but giggle from Tori's reaction. Her lips were formed into a smile as she watched the girl enjoy the tea and cake. She was glad she liked it. Maybe one day they would run into each other in here?

This made her remember the first time her herself discovered this place. She was shopping with her sister for furniture for her new apartment when she saw this cute little shop. Since she was a tea and cake lover, she was curious and wanted to see how good they were. She was not expecting them to be this good. After that, she made sure to stop by at least once a week to treat herself.

"It's fine really! I had the same reaction as you," the brunette assured her, another giggle escaping her. "Mine's delicious too! Here," she said, getting a forkful of some of the cake and holding it to the blonde's lips. "Try some of mine," she finished, tilting her head as she waited for her to eat it.

Out Of Character:{~~~~}

Dj Wi-Fli

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:39 pm
Yoshimi Sohma

Tori wasn't shy at all when it came to trying Claire's cake, she did offer after all. He opened his mouth and took a bite of the cake on the girl's fork. He couldn't help but to hum a tasteful note from such a delicious cake. "You may have just found my sweet tooth Claire. I love it!" He smiled as his lip parted from the fork. He had completely forgotten that Claire's lips had touch the same fork just a few seconds ago, what was he thinking right now?

But he couldn't help it when looking at that smile she put on and those big brown eyes of her's looking at him. He couldn't tell what was sweeter at this point; Claire or the cake? All joke's aside he knew the answer was obvious to him at the moment. It gave him quite the goosebumps. He hid his smile behind his napkin as he wiped his face, hoping he got it all and not look like a fool.

"I must say Claire. I've never met such an interesting character like yourself in this town. Not even at the tavern that I serve at and they're usually a bunch of drunk men!" He joked as he rested his chin atop his hands looking at such a beautiful face. "I'm really enjoying the change of pace. We should really do this more often." He confessed with a whole-hearted smile.

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:23 pm
User Image
Claire Bailley

Claire felt her smile only widened as she hung out with Tori. Watching her made her feel like she had just found her long lost best friend. She never had many close close friends, but if it was Tori, she felt like she could.

The teen took her fork back after the other took the bite from it. She went back to eating her cake, taking small bites at a time to enjoy it. Seeing Tori seem so happy made her feel a thousand times better. Tori just seemed to have that affect on people.

At her words, the brunette tilted her head. "Hm? Really? I don't think I am that interesting... Thank you though," she said, questioning if she was really and interesting person or not. At the suggestion of them hanging out again, Claire's expression brightened. "Yeah! I agree! I could even teach you techniques to ward off guys. How does that sound?" She asked.

Dj Wi-Fli

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:00 am
Yoshimi Sohma

Tori smiled at Claire's offer as he stirred his tea about. "Hmm. . .well I suppose you can't be saving me all the time now can you?" he teased as he stared at the tea swirling around inside the cup. Their was a bit of him that really wished that could be the case, but he knew that impossible. Claire was probably just as busy as him most of the time and he was probably just an interruption to her schedule. But could that really be the situation when they were both enjoying tea and cake? Tori couldn't help but to let out a disappointed sigh to himself as he realized he was sounding pretty selfish.

He looked up at Claire, but his eyes became distracted by the clock right behind her. It was already five o'clock and the tavern opened at six! "Ah! look at the time! I need to go get ready for work! Meredin will murder me if I'm late with these groceries AND for work. She's the only reason I have a place to stay in the first place." He said in a small panic as he stood up and unwrinkled his skirt.

"I guess it's true what they mean by "time flies by when you're having fun." " He said as he pulled out his wallet looking to pay for his share of the cake and tea. "How much did all this cost Claire?" He asked feeling rude to be in such a hurry to leave.

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:46 pm
User Image
Claire Bailley

Claire smiled sympathetically at her. "If I was able to, then I would in a heart beat," she told her honestly. She took another sip from her tea cup, finishing off the rest of the liquid inside.

The teen watched as the other began to panic. She giggled, smiling at her. "I see... I hope you make it on time," she said. Her head tilted at the mention of money, and she shook her head. "No no, this is my treat. Next time you pay, okay?" She said with a wink.

"Oh! I almost forgot!" The brunette took out her wad of sticky notes again and wrote down a few numbers. When she finished, she handed it to Tori. "Here. Call me," she told her simply. "I'll see you around? Have fun at your job and stay safe!" She told her, hoping they would be able to hang out again like this.

Dj Wi-Fli

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:07 pm
Yoshimi Sohma

"O-of course!"Tori couldn't help but to bite his lip at having to leave so suddenly. That wink of her's made his face light up once more, but he managed to cover it up as his hair draped over his face as he reached for his bags of groceries. After having been saved and treated by the girl, he knew he would have to make it up to her somehow. It would be on his mind for the rest of the evening to think of something.

He wasn't expecting for Claire to give him her number, but when he noticed the numbers on the sticky note, he couldn't help but smile contently at it. This was one of his first friends ,outside of work, that he had made here in town since moving. He wondered how obvious it was that he was delighted to have a Claire's number. "Yes! I'll be sure to give you a call later tonight after work." He said as he tucked it away into one of his skirt's pockets.

As he made his way to the door, he gave a wave back to Claire as she wished him safety. "Thank you, you too Claire! Enjoy the rest of your evening." Tori replied as he made his way out of the shop. He kind of stood there in front of the door for a moment and put his hand on his chest as if telling his heart to calm down. He took a breath finally being able to calm down before gathering himself up and hurried back to the tavern before it opened. As he made his way back he noticed a lot more people were looking his way. He couldn't but wonder why, but he wasn't able to see his face with happiest grin they'd ever seen.

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:57 pm
User Image
Claire Bailley

Claire nodded Toris words. "Great! I look forward to it!" She smiled at her, waving goodbye as she left. Now she sat alone in the stop, her lips still formed into a wide smile. She had just made herself a cute little friend. She couldn't wait to hang out with her again. The girl was really interesting.

After getting the check for the food, the brunette paid and grabbed her grocery bags. Alighty...! Time to go home and put these away.... She thought to herself, leaving the tea shop and walking home. Hmm... I need to go clothes shopping soon... Maybe I should invite Tori along... The mention of the girl's name made her smile again, and she happily walked home.

Claire arrived at her apartment and began putting her groceries in their rightful place. She began humming a small tune as she did, feeling in a really good mood. It made her want to go to the dojo and practice... But of course, that was impossible because it was closed right now. It made her feel a little sad, but she always had tomorrow!

Dj Wi-Fli

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:49 pm
Yoshimi Sohma

Tori really had to power walk home so he could be on work in time despite being a floor above it. The first thing he'd done when arriving at the tavern was tell Merdin his adventure today; both the good parts and the bad. Despite the shaking of her head in disapproval of a man harassing Tori like that, Merdin seemed pretty happy to hear the boy had found himself a friend to hangout with. He seemed so too, as he ran up the stairs in a hurry to change into his work outfit as the first customer had arrived.

The rest of the evening was pretty lively at the bar as customers came in by the dozens each hour. Tori was happy and when he was happy, the rest of the bar had a merry time. If only they knew the reason behind Tori's gleeful appearance. The night continued to go along like that until closing time, where he waved and watched the most hammered of customer bumble their way out the door. Once everyone was out, he washed down every table and swept the floor's like usual with excitement as he thought about giving Claire a call.

Once the tavern was closed up for the night and Meredin gave him the okay, Tori made his way up to his apartment where all his energy had finally left him before laying down on his bed. He looked over at his clock, it was already ten minutes until 12! "Claire's probably already sleep if it's a Sunday night. . ." He thought with disappointment as he added her to his contacts. He looked at his phone for a minute before deciding to at least text her so she would at least have his number. He laid his head on his pillow as he rolled over on his loft bed as he thought of the proper way to message her.

Hey Claire, it's Tori. :3 Just messaging you so you have my number. Work was busy today. -_-' " He typed before hitting send. He laid there with his phone in his hands and rested his eyes realizing how tired he actually was.

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:00 pm
User Image
Claire Bailley

Claire had mostly waited around for the rest of the day for Tori to call her. As she waited though, she did her weekend chores around her apartment. She cleaned, did laundry, watch the cooking show to get more meal ideas, and even baked some cookies.

It was already 10:00pm and Tori still hadn't called. "She did say she worked at a tavern... Maybe she works until very late..." This made Claire grow sad, knowing that the girl would probably not be able to call her.

The teen turned off the television and walked into her room, going straight to her desk. She took out her favorite nail polish color, baby pink, and began painting her nail. Just a little longer she would wait and then she would go to bed... Just a little longer....

It wasn't long until after Claire's nails were painted and dried did she fall asleep. She didn't hear her phone go off only a few minutes later. This girl was a very heavy sleeper. It took a lot just to wake her up.

Morning soon came, and like always, the sound of her alarm clock went blaring off next to her. The teen groaned, rolling over and hitting the snooze button. She checked her phone, jolting up when she saw a message displayed on her screen. His face brightened when she read it and saw it was from Tori. 'Hi Tori! Thanks for your number! Sorry to hear about work. I hope it all went well! (๑>ᴗ<๑)' She sent the message before getting out of bed. As she walked to her bathroom, she stared at her phone in her hand, wondering if the other was even up yet.

Dj Wi-Fli

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:13 am
Yoshimi Sohma

The sound of his notifications ringing had woke Tori up the following morning. He had only shut his eyes for a couple of minutes last night, but after he had them closed there was no way they were going to open back up without some sleep. Now, there he was with a sensational bed-head style reaching and searching for his phone through the covers of his bed while trying to get some rest before work. When he finally found his phone, he peeked with one eye to see what was going on to make it cause a ruckus. When he could see the name "Claire" pop up, so did he. That worn out face of his now had a smile going across it as he read Claire's message.

"I'm used to it now and it went very well! The place was so lively last night. You'll have to come over some time. :3" He replied as he made his way to the kitchen to make a cup of coffee. He could still remember how pleasant yesterday was as he placed a Keurig cup inside the machine. As he reached for a mug he looked out his window he could tell it was going to be windy day. The forecast on his phone said that their was a chance of rain in the afternoon which was never good to hear. As the Keurig brewed a cup of dark roast, Tori reached inside his fridge for his favorite french vanilla creamer to pour into his coffee, before pulling out a bagel to have for breakfast. With coffee now at his side and a bagel placed in the toaster his day was slowly getting on a roll.

He leaned against his counter top as he turned on the radio to listen to the top 20 hits this week. He took a sip of his coffee and listened to the song being played. He couldn't help but wonder what Claire was up to on her end of the conversation.

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:51 pm
User Image
Claire Bailley

When the message from Tori didn't come right away, Claire decided to shower to make the time pass. Once she finished, she got out, wrapped a towel around herself and another around her hair. She checked her phone and saw that there was a message displayed on it.

'Yeah! I'd love to check out your work place! Maybe I'll stop by soon! ʕ灬→ᴥ←灬ʔ' And send... The teen thought to herself right as she sent her message. She did her weekly routine of making sure her eyebrows didn't need any major adjustments and did some light plucking. She made sure to shave before lotioning up her whole body.

After she finished, she went into her kitchen, still in that attire, and poured herself a glass of milk. She took out a bowl of already chopped up fruits with lemon juice, and began to eat her healthy breakfast. I wasn't long before she finished her breakfast, and went to get changed into a proper outfit.

Dj Wi-Fli

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:24 pm
Yoshimi Sohma

Tori was just finishing up his bagel as his phone buzzed at Claire's message being received. "You dropping by would make my night! The weekends are the most exciting in my opinion.(ミ ̄ー ̄ミ)" He watched as " message sent" popped up across the screen before taking a sip of coffee.

He made his way back to his room as he stood in front of his mirror. His hair looked a mess, this needed to be taken care of. He went at it with a comb first, taking out as many tangles as he could and then brushing away any matting. It was hardly noticeable for anyone to think that Tori had just woke up from a good slumber. He knew it would seem lazy of him to not change out of his work clothes but work was in about an hour, so he'd rather stay in his attire and then shower afterwards. After all, he was working a double shift today as a coworker was going out of town today for family.

He sighed as he made his way to the bathroom, that meant that hanging out with Claire today would be impossible. He could see the look of devastation on his face in the mirror as he brushed his teeth. Then again, what could the pair do today if there was a call for rain? They would end up being bored and stuck indoors the whole day. "Claire would probably make the most of it somehow." He told his reflection as he put on some deodorant. Tori thought how exciting it would be if in the middle of a storm, the power went out and Claire's first reaction was to hold him in protection. He gently slapped his cheeks to wake him up from the fantasies he dreamed of. He didn't have the time to be thinking about that with work in under less than an hour.

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:32 pm
User Image
Claire Bailley

Claire finished getting dressed in a pink, flowy dress with a white lazy collar. She put on some white tights and put her hair up in a half pony tail. She clipped her bangs back to do her make up, which she did very lightly since she did not necessarily need any.

When she was in the middle of applying her powder, she heard her phone vibrate on her counter. She looked over, reading the message from Tori and smiled. I just might... She thought, thinking if she would have time to go or not. She was supposed to meet up with her sister and brother today... Who knows how long they would be together. Also, she believed her sister was staying the night at her house today... So maybe not.

The thought made Claire sigh out of disappointment. 'I don't think I will make it tonight... Maybe tomorrow?' She asked before sending her message. Her phone vibrated immediately after she sent the text, and saw if was from her sister. They were nearing her apartment complex now, and would be there in about ten minutes. The teen hurried with applying her makeup, making sure everything looked okay before she packed up her bag with everything she needed for the day.

It was exactly ten minutes later when she felt her phone vibrate once again. Her siblings had arrived and were waiting for her. Claire slipped on her white maryjanes and left her home, walking down the stairs to see her brother's car with her siblings in it. She opened the door and got in. "Finally! Sheesh! You take forever!" Her brother complained jokingly, driving away from her building. Claire rolled her eyes. "Oh whatever. You just got here," she replied back to him.

Dj Wi-Fli

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:29 pm
Yoshimi Sohma

Tori did his daily twirl around in the mirror to see if their was anything wrong with his uniform. Meredin was a traditional woman and had made Tori and the girls wear the Bavarian bar maid attire. The color scheme was black, red, and gold. His outfit was a bit more fitted for him in the chest area since he had nothing to really show cleavage wise. He was a guy after all, nobody really complained since it complimented his innocent appearance. On the first week of work, his uniform was too large and slipped to reveal some skin which got some customers hollering in joy. That was a week of embarrassment for the poor boy, but he got through it.

He was working on styling his hair when his phone went off once more. He read the text with excitement at first, but as he continued to read the expression changed to disappointment. "No good. Tomorrow is my free day since I'm working two shifts today. I made plans for tomorrow with someone anyways.^o^." He replied with a devious smile as he started to put his hair into pigtails. He then individually braided each one fish-tail style. These were the moments where Tori was absolutely in love with himself and couldn't help but grin at himself.

He straightened his black pettiskirt one last time before leaving his room and heading down to the tavern. He would work the morning shift as a hostess, then in the evening would be his time to be taking and serving orders for customers. He ringed in for the shift just in time and make his way to the podium at the entrance just as some people were walking in. "Hi there! Welcome to Meredin's Tipsy Tavern! Right this way and I'll find you a table." He said with a cheerful smile as he then proceeded to escort them to an available table.

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:15 pm
User Image
Claire Bailley

Claire felt her phone go off after she set her bag down next to her. She looked at the message from Tori and grew sad. 'That's too bad... I hope we will see each other soon though!' After sending the message, her attention went to her siblings.

All day, they went around and shopped. Her and her sister dragged their mother to all the little shops in the mall. Every store they went to was very girly, and their brother got irritated. Right as they were about to go into another shop, he dragged Claire into a martial arts one. Claire practically had sparkles in her eyes as she looked at the different belts and uniforms. They even sold sport tank tops with built in bras!

The three of them left very late. They decided to stop by a family restaurant and eat dinner. As they ate, they caught up in each other's lives. Claire's brother was committed to sports still, which wasn't knew. Claire's sister had a new boyfriend. Once again, nothing new.

Claire told them the story of what happened yesterday and they were amazed. "Wow Claire! You're so cool!" Her sister exclaimed, and as a reward, bought her a sundae.

They left the restaurant after paying, and they drove Claire home. "Bye! See ya!" Claire said after she left the car. She waved goodbye to them as they drove off before walking into her apartment. She set her bags of the things that he bought, flopping on the couch out of exhaustion. It was only a few minutes rest until she decided to make herself some tea. She sat down on her couch once again, setting her tea cup on her coffee table and began to read.

Out Of Character:{I apologize for the late reply! School has been hating me and I got a bit of writers block.}

Dj Wi-Fli

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces