Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The Lycan Warrior Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:39 pm
User Image

akuma looked at her and said sitting up "I feel like s**t." he looked around and sniffed the air and said "Thanks for saving me. you know i didn't ask for this life curse beings like me can turn back human but i am an exception i can't turn back i am stuck like this and look what happens."
DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:14 pm
Honi gave him a smile. "Yeah. Sorry about my parents. They only care about hunting and never really care what others think." she replied, eyes taking on a faraway look before she shook herself out of it. "Oh, you're welcome. To be honest I never thought that my plan would work, but I'm glad it did." she added while listening to him talk about his curse. 'That must be tough."

Zero Hirashima

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:55 pm
User Image

akuma replied and said "it is hard." then he looked at her and said "The reason i am even this far out is because there is a cure for my curse. so i come to collect it." he stood up and said holding himself "I must go now before my opportunity to be cured is over." he walked over to the door and he fell over
DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 6:54 pm
HonI just watched him before shaking her head after the other had collapsed. "Yeah. You are not going anywhere in that condition." she muttered to herself before going to help him up and place him back into the bed.

Zero Hirashima

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 12:38 pm
User Image

akuma was asleep and he began talking in his sleep "Maria i am sorry for what i become. i am sorry i couldn't grow old with you. i am sorry that you died alone and i wish i could have been there for you." then tears began to fall from his closed eyes.
DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 9:19 am
User Image

Honi blinked as she listened to Akuma talk in his sleep. 'Wonder who Maria was?' she wondered to herself as she placed a blanket over the sleeping male. She had a feeling that this Maria was someone important in his life. Poor guy. She sighed as she took a seat in the chair beside the bed, waiting for the other to wake up. She dozed off a few minutes later.

Zero Hirashima

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 5:27 pm
User Image

akuma woke up and he walked towards the window and looked at the moon and said "I will get my cure even if i die." he went back to the bed then to sleep
DragonMistress07

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces