Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Of Servant and Mistress:A Forbiddin Love Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:12 pm
Zero Hirashima

User Image
Adagio walked passed Arron's room wanting to tell him her feelings and give him his presents a day early. She knocked on the door, before she opened it. "Arron?" She asked peeking into his room. SHe smiled as she came into the room. She didn't see the roses and chocolates on the bed but she left his valentine and a note for him telling him her feelings since she was too nervous to say it to his face in case he didn't feel the same way. The note read,
Dear Arron,
Roses are red, Violets are blue. My feelings are only for you this Valentines day.
Love, Adagio.
P.S. I hope you accept my love for you. If you do, meet me in the rose garden, in my favorite spot. You know where it is. I'll be waiting for you.

She hoped he felt the same way. As she waited for him in her favorite spot in the rose garden, she was a bit nervous and hoped he would show up once he was dressed.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:21 pm
User Image

Arron got out of the shower and got dressed he walked into his room and saw the note he read it and got excited. he grabbed the roses and the chocolates and walked to the garden. he saw her and put both his arms behind him and he said "So.......i hope you can accept my valentines Adagio." he showed the dozen red roses and her favorite box of chocolates

Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:18 pm
Zero Hirashima

User Image
Adagio's eyes and face lit up when she saw the Valentines. She hugged Arron and kissed his cheek saying "Thank you Arron. I happily accept them." She then kissed him on the lips lovingly. She then held the roses and chocolates. "I'm glad that you got my note, Arron." She said as she nuzzled herself into him.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:12 am
User Image

Arron held her close and kissed her passionately and he said "I always have loved you, Adagio. i just thought that since i was the servant that you wouldn't love me like i love you." he kissed her again then he spun her around in his arms and said "I am happy now." he looked into her eyes and said "I love you Adagio i love you very much." he put her down

Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:30 pm
Zero Hirashima

User Image
Adagio smiled and laughed as he spun her around. "I love you too Arron." She said snuggling up to him with her tail wagging happily. She then kissed his cheek smiling happily. She loved Arron very much. "Let's go inside. It's starting to get a little chilly out here." She said holding his hand in her's. She couldn't wait for them to go on a date.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:28 pm
User Image

Arron smiled and said "Ok." as he was walking behind her his eyes turned yellow he stopped and grabbed his face with one hand. he shook his head and caught up with Adagio. he was saying quietly to himself "This can't happen now of all the time it is happening now."

Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash