Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[PRP/ 1vs1] Synapse (Ace/ Thezil) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Meegane rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-16)

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:50 am
Since when the floor beneath them was flooded with confetti, not a basket of them but an ocean too slippery to stand firm? The tug made Ace lost his own balance and his face punched into the firm chest under Thezil's nifty suit.

........ <You should say Bloody Mary or Candlejack ~❤> Catherine was being super helpful of that chaotic situation. "Candlejack." He grunted on top of Thezil, trying to get himself up. It was on its 50% of completion before a piece slid under his boots and he skidded, thrusting himself forward. It was just 0.5 mm before his lip kiss the surface of the pumpkin, his arms stuck with the ground to create friction to support his body not to fall onto the creature.

Ace pushed himself upward as if doing a push-up, "Is your pumpkin still alright? I'm sorry, I didn't know there were confetti....they weren't there a while ago." His braid might slide down and brushed on the pumpkin head of Thezil as he gave him a helpless smile.

He raised his head and blew some air out, "It's a disaster for both of us, but I'm not regretting meeting you here. Will you dissipate if your head was severely damaged?" That was his main concern at that moment, Thezil was a fun - <Creeple ~❤> so far as he observed and he would be a tiny bit sad if he dissipated.

lurks beneath
I forgot we can gm the dice damage orzlll sorry thezil cutie

HP: 35
DMG: 1  
its me debz rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 3 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:56 pm
Thezil looked thoughtful.

"I am unsure. We should find out. I can always find an additional pumpkin to replace the current one. If not, I am sure I can use the second head to test."

He titled his great, orange head.

"Do not be sad. Dissipation is not an end. We are endless, perpetual motion, cyclical, eternal. It is as we are. Fear has no expiration date."

hp 14

meegane

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Meegane rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 4 Total: 12 (2-16)

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:35 am
"Your kind don't have an ending? Like human's death?" That was new, despite of the weaponization that brought the lives of halloweeners to another form. "I won't be sad as long as we can meet again. We? You want me to help you testing it out?" The pronoun We made Ace quirked up the corner of his mouth.

He was glad that pumpkin face didn't really have lips, the tall man really kissed it when he made endeavours to adjust their awkward positions. The surprise made him blush and he tried to distract both of them, "I bet you would look great in a skull, do you have any preference on skulls? Rubic cube sounds like a fun idea too. I'm curious where do you get your head replacements from?"

It was quite successful, at least to the tall man himself, he'd temporarily forgot the accident.

lurks beneath

DMG: 1  
its me debz rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:04 pm
Thezil paused, looking at Ace with a new light.

"You are not a creature of Halloween, are you?" he asked, placid and unhurried. Unafraid, for any animal that had never met a predator would not know one if it was in their presence, and this was exactly the case.

"What are you instead?" He was distracted by the bonk and kiss, and found himself chuckling in amusement. It was a new sound, this laughter. Sort of wispy, and unheard of until this point.

"I will know, if an object is fitting. It Feels Right, although I'm afraid I can't discern exactly why."

hp 13

meegane

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:49 am
Holding up his chin with one hand, Ace's mouth twitched for a quick smile. "Smart, Thezil." the compliment was genuine.

After the kiss, he'd had lost all his persistence and gave up supporting his body with his arms. Favorably, the tall man wasn't heavy. "Human. Human possess of weapon, hunter is our generalized name," he frankly told the truth, "I come from an organization so I can't tell you too much, or else I might be accused of treason."

"However, I don't hold any hostility towards your kind, at least I won't initiate a battle when I'm alone. Preferably, I'd like to learn more about different species in this world and you." The hunter revealed his identity continued to explain. "Just as curious as you do," he teased in a friendly way, amused by the brand-new laughter the Object Head had made.

The hunter already treated Thezil like a comfortable couch had his face brightened. "Oh~ Then you will have to test many times different things before you find one suitable?" The imaginary scenes of Thezil grabs an item, tries it on, tosses it away, then grabs another and repeat the steps were too funny to hold the laughter.

"Leaving other things aside, I'd like to remain our friendly terms."

lurks beneath

its me debz rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 3 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:09 am
"I do not know if I am intelligent. It likely depends on the qualifications." Thezil continued to hold Ace, even as he went limp. "I see," he said, after Ace explained. "I would not want to see you in trouble for idle chatter."

He did not seem to mind that Ace was clinging to him. Personal space was a foreign concept to the Object Head, after all. "Yes, that is correct. I must do a lot of testing, but I do not wish to try on just any item. It is unwise, unsanitary, and often does not Feel Right. It is not a precise method. All things considered, I would like to remain companions as well. It is a truce."

Thezil held out a gloved hand to Ace, still supporting the hunter with his other hand.

[ ignore dice I FORGOT ]

meegane

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:51 am
"Do I not looking like a reaper? How did you find out I am a human?" Ace was curious for his answer. "Even if you're not smart, you are observant." He playfully made a look resembled a girlfriend admiring her boyfriend.

Since Thezil didn't complain, Ace comfortably clung onto the creature. He didn't seem to care, he wondered if all the creatures were like him. He only saw Thezil, so he couldn't come into a conclusion yet. "Deal." He took the hand wave. The hunter was glad his new friend shared the same thought. "Do you enjoy doing experiments then? Like scientists. What will you do in your free time?"

Ace was interested in Thezil's daily life, he imagined it would be quite different from his.

lurks beneath

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:44 pm
"All creatures of Halloween know that we do not die, not as humans do." Thezil smiled a little, the flame reshaping to show a wider grin than that which was carved.

"I do not know what I enjoy, yet," he explained, shaking Ace's hand with a firm grip. "I was only born one and a half years ago. But I like collecting experiences. I like to creeple watch, as well."

Meegane

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:57 am
Ace shrugged helplessly, "No help, I'm pretty dumb sometimes. Glad that the one I met is you, I love spars but if I can talk peacefully instead, I would choose that." He reached out to trace the curve of the mouth on the pumpkin, captivated by the change. "If only the camera works here," sighed Ace.

"Creeple watch? Wow - that sounds enticing. You have a certain target to watch? Describe them to me, I'm curious of your observation and discovery." He cracked up a smile then checked his phone. There was not much time left before he had to report duty.

lurks beneath

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:21 pm
Thezil cocked his head, curious. He could feel Ace's touch-- the nature of his natural ability allowed for it-- it tickled, a little.

"Anyone," he explained. "Admittedly, I do not attend class very often because of it." Thezil gestured to Ace's watch. "Must you go? I don't wish to delay you from your destination."

Meegane

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:31 am
"Haha, how do you graduate then? you're still a student, right?" Ace laughed, skipping school was not what a good student does, Thezil. The hunter sent the object head a teasing side glance. "Well, I can't admit waiting for someone to appear is fun, their expressions when they see you is amazing."

He waved the hand with the watch, "Nah, just some times, let's enjoy this wonderful moment a bit longer. Hey Thezil, I want to see you fighting, let's have a spar next time?" He would imagine the man in black suit would be very charming in fight.

lurks beneath

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:46 am
"I have time," Thezil reminded Ace, "more time than you will have on earth, I think." And it wasn't a cruel comment, simply a fact. "Oh, I don't want to be seen, so much. I prefer to watch them through their interactions. I have started to draw some of them, but my hand is not yet steady."

At the request for a true spar, Thezil looked surprised. "Well, I suppose this can be arranged. I will wear my TV head, and we will have an engagement. Does this sound suitable to you?"

Meegane

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:03 am
An eyebrow raised and Ace cracked up, shoulders shaking. "Do your kind love to use engagement? I mean - I know what you mean but -" He laughed some more. "If you're in human world and you say that, people are gonna think you are gonna marry someone." He hid his face and couldn't help the convulsions.

<Ace, I heavily doubt this guy would look nice in bridal dresses ♡> Catherine raised her voice after serious consideration but that made her partner's situation even worse imagining the scene. OMG, Cat, maybe it should be me wearing that. <It would put yourself in the danger of bigamy, I've to remind you ♡>

Oops, he forgot his reply. "That would be great, thank you Thezil." He reached out his arms to wrap around the neck of the creature, attempted to hide his grinning face behind him.

lurks beneath
I'm back?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:41 am
Thezil quirked his head. "I refer to it as a meeting to do something at a set time and location. Is this unsuitable to you?" A haze of smoke filtered out of the pumpkin, clouding around his head. "I apologize, if I had caused offense."

He returned the embrace, oddly surprised that he was fond of such contact. He would need to repeat it with others.

Meegane

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:35 am
"Not at all, just feeling it's funny. Language is something very interesting. Don't be sorry for that, I've a good laugh. His hetero-chromatic eyes gazed at the smoke came out and put his hand through it, it didn't leave any sensation on the skin. "You can use whatever word you want."

Ace was surprised for the hug returned, it didn't feel warm but he could sense the strength. I like this guy, Cat. <Well~ No comment ♡> He laughed in his mind for the haunt's pouty voice. "I can't wait for our next meeting honestly." Hey, that one didn't end yet, and he was thinking of the next one.

lurks beneath

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces