Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
lost in another world(magic girl/vigilante rp) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:52 pm
User Image

Zero looked at her his face twitching he got up faced the wall and lightly punched it. then a the wall crumbled making a huge hole. he grabbed his helmet putt it on and walked through the hole and ran down the hall he turned the corner and jumped through the window he landed on the ground he took of running yelling "I AM LOST IN ANOTHER WORLD" he took of to the nearby forest and started punching and kicking trees knocking them down while crying saying "Damn it." over and over again
the white harmony

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:19 pm
User Image

Louise was startled upon witnessing Zero leave and run off. She quickly got up and panicked then began to search for him. 'Maybe it was a mistake to have performed a familiar summoning spell' She thought to herself as she raced toward Zero's destruction. It wasn't to hard to spot him since the sound of lumber falling to the ground and enraged screaming echoed miles away. Louise slowly approached Zero's location and thought about what to do. She could handle it nicely and try to talk it out, or restrain him and wait for him to calm down. "Z-Zero!" her voiced trembled as she shouted his name. "Just calm down, its alright. It's fate that we are bound together" Louise tried to sway him with her words.

Zero Hirashima

the white harmony

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:28 pm
User Image

Zero fell to his knees saying "that sword was the only thing from keeping it locked inside me with out the sword its free." zero held himself gasping for air. then he was covered in black flames he smiled at Louise and said "i will be back." he opened a portal below him and fell in. then a portal opened above where he was at and he fell out but looked different. he began to stretch saying "Well i got rid of those black flames but Louise we are bind together forever it took me a some time to get over it." he walked passed her then he stopped behind her "the things i did was because of this form this is my bloodlines cursed form i now have better control of it. should we eat i am really hungry."
the white harmony

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:37 pm
User Image

Louise turned toward him, her head was spinning. "Wh-what j-just happened!! Explain to me what on earth did I just witness" Louise exclaimed in panic. Her familiar was definitely out of this realm. "What sort of creature are you?"  

the white harmony

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:45 pm
User Image

Zero turned around and shrugged "Not exactly sure, my grand father said to me that i descend from an ancient evil known as Kiva. kiva was a demon but took a human wife so i guess i am half demon." he turned back around saying "Now i am starting to really eat."
the white harmony

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:51 pm
User Image

Louise tried to pull herself together, besides familiars are suppose to be foreign mystical creatures, right? "Half demon huh? So your part human too." From his appearance he didn't look very human. "If your hungry then we should probably head back to the manor."
Zero Hirashima

the white harmony

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:01 am
User Image

Zero was walking and his demon form disappeared and turned human "Oh yeah because of my demon form showing up my appearance changes as well sorry." he walked on and he smiled at her and he laughed saying "You are cute when you get worked up, hahahahaha." he walked into the manor
the white harmony

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:47 pm
User Image

Louise shook her head as if trying to shake off all the confusion. She lightly blushed at his comment then proceeded on following him towards the manor. "W-well we'll just have to figure out your human and demon form later." She began "After eating we need to focus on combined spells and skills!"
Zero Hirashima

the white harmony

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:43 pm
User Image

Zero looked at her shrugging "Don't learn that stuff at an academy for magic or something. Because i already know some stuff and i could learn more about ancient dark magic. the more i learn the better i will at protecting someone." he looked down and tears fell he ran off through the manor running into his masters room laying down on the bed with one arm covering his eyes
the white harmony

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces