• The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:50 pm
HEEY SEXY LADY!
Username: Wolfs Heart
Pae'il Name: Spitfire
(IC) Message to Venus? Welcome back dude
(OOC) Do you wish to be entered for random breedings? You accept any IC consequences of babies resulting from this. Yes

HEEY SEXY LADY!
Pae'il Name: Brazil
(IC) Message to Venus? Hi! I'm so totally excited to meet you!
(OOC) Do you wish to be entered for random breedings? You accept any IC consequences of babies resulting from this. Yes

HEEY SEXY LADY!
Pae'il Name: Bastet
(IC) Message to Venus? Congratulations on returning to your home. It must be nice.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:19 pm
HEEY SEXY LADY!
Username: Seruta
Pae'il Name: Seruta
(IC) Message to Venus? ~there is a scribble that appears to be somewhat intelligible... but it also appears to have been scratched through, a hole in the center of the scribbles where the ink eventually trails off down the side of the page~
(OOC) Do you wish to be entered for random breedings? You accept any IC consequences of babies resulting from this. Sure! Why not! emotion_dowant  

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:39 pm
LOVE IS FOREVER!
Pae'il Name: Sombra
Username 2: Fea Line
Pae'il Name 2: Ra'tari
(IC) Message to Venus? Congratulations on your Victory.
(OOC) Do you wish to be entered for breedings? You accept any IC consequences of babies resulting from this. Yes

HEEY SEXY LADY!
Username: Fea Line
Pae'il Name: Erradika
(IC) Message to Venus? -There are drops of ink all over the card, as if somepae couldn't figure out how to use a dripping quill. Instead, a bright green feather tipped in black seems punctured into the paper on what looks like an attempt at a word gave up upon-
(OOC) Do you wish to be entered for random breedings? You accept any IC consequences of babies resulting from this. Sure  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:59 pm
HEEY SEXY LADY!
Username: Menelie
Pae'il Name: Kasmai
(IC) Message to Venus? Welcome home!
(OOC) Do you wish to be entered for random breedings? You accept any IC consequences of babies resulting from this. Yes.  

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:11 pm
LOVE IS FOREVER!
Username: Dementia Requiem Asumi
Pae'il Name: Abhisneha
Username 2: Twitchapher the 3rd
Pae'il Name 2: Aiolos
(IC) Message to Venus? Abby: Welcome Back Grandma Venus! It's really awesome to have you back! Aiolos: Glad to see you so well and welcome back
(OOC) Do you wish to be entered for breedings? You accept any IC consequences of babies resulting from this. Totes <3  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:21 pm
HORMONES COMING THROUGH!
Username: Strawberri Stardust
Pae'il Name: Arc-en-Roche
(IC) Message to Venus? W-welcome back, m-ma'am! Glad those snakes are gone... *whimper*

HORMONES COMING THROUGH!
Pae'il Name: Saoirse
(IC) Message to Venus? Yeah yeah, welcome back. Can't believe I missed all the fun...

HEEY SEXY LADY!
Pae'il Name: Ruaidhri
(IC) Message to Venus? Welcome back, or whatever.
(OOC) Do you wish to be entered for random breedings? You accept any IC consequences of babies resulting from this. Yis -cackles-

HEEY SEXY LADY!
Pae'il Name: Aderyn
(IC) Message to Venus? What a fun battle! Great to have you back! Hope your party is as much fun as kicking naga butt was!
(OOC) Do you wish to be entered for random breedings? You accept any IC consequences of babies resulting from this. Yis!

LOVE IS FOREVER!
Pae'il Name: Adelphos
Username 2: Twitchapher the 3rd
Pae'il Name 2: Ruby
(IC) Message to Venus? Welcome back, grandmother! I'm so happy you're alright! Ehm....have you seen mom and dad?
(OOC) Do you wish to be entered for breedings? You accept any IC consequences of babies resulting from this. Yis~!

LOVE IS FOREVER!
Pae'il Name: Firuzeh
Username 2: shadica
Pae'il Name 2: Noirocher
(IC) Message to Venus? You're really you this time, right? Not that other b- uh....goddess?
(OOC) Do you wish to be entered for breedings? You accept any IC consequences of babies resulting from this. Yis~  

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:50 pm
HORMONES COMING THROUGH!
Username: Twitchapher the 3rd
Pae'il Name: Cascade
(IC) Message to Venus? (the message spot is filled with drawings of hearts, flowers, stars and scribbles. In the corner in small print is the only message on the paper) Don't tell my dad I'm here.

HORMONES COMING THROUGH!
Pae'il Name: Fiammetta
(IC) Message to Venus? Hey welcome back! Heard you had killer parties though I don't understand why my moms said not to come. Oh well. Here's to a fun night!

HEEY SEXY LADY!
Pae'il Name: Blizz
(IC) Message to Venus? (this message doesn't seem to be from the attending Pae) Nice to see you back! ^_^ Hey don't listen to my brother, he REALLY wants to be here. =3 Been coming for a few years after all! I think he's just grumpy since he's lonely. =O Have a fun party! <3 -Care
(OOC) Do you wish to be entered for random breedings? You accept any IC consequences of babies resulting from this. Yup

HEEY SEXY LADY!
Pae'il Name: Mercutio
(IC) Message to Venus? I did not come here on my own free will.

LOVE IS FOREVER!
Pae'il Name: Fraise
Username 2: Antidia
Pae'il Name 2: Zoran
(IC) Message to Venus? Are the snakes really gone? They were horribly scary. Nice to have you back.
(OOC) Do you wish to be entered for breedings? You accept any IC consequences of babies resulting from this.Yup  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:47 am
HORMONES COMING THROUGH!
Username: Seiana_ZI
Pae'il Name: Cazir
(IC) Message to Venus? Welcome back, Venus! Party's pretty awesome.

HORMONES COMING THROUGH!
Pae'il Name: Zakira
(IC) Message to Venus? Hi! Dad said you had some ugly snakes in your temple, grats on dealing with them!

HEEY SEXY LADY!
Pae'il Name: Mikasi
(IC) Message to Venus? Welcome back! Time to have a damn awesome party.
(OOC) Do you wish to be entered for random breedings? You accept any IC consequences of babies resulting from this. Naturally.

HEEY SEXY LADY!
Pae'il Name: Ignatius
(IC) Message to Venus? I'll try to keep Mikasi away from your kids. Also, nice temple!
(OOC) Do you wish to be entered for random breedings? You accept any IC consequences of babies resulting from this. No.

LOVE IS FOREVER!
Pae'il Name: Esmée
Username 2: Daisicle
Pae'il Name 2: Luminița
(IC) Message to Venus? Have you ever tried running social experiments on your guests? I imagine it'd be fascinating. - Esmée | I've never been to one of these parties before! I'm so excited to try this with my new friend!! Would you like a kitten? - Luminița
(OOC) Do you wish to be entered for breedings? You accept any IC consequences of babies resulting from this. Sure why not!  

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:35 pm
HORMONES COMING THROUGH!
Username: Teigra
Pae'il Name: Erasmus
(IC) Message to Venus? Woo! Victory party!

HORMONES COMING THROUGH!
Pae'il Name: Illyria
(IC) Message to Venus? Just looking for my idiot brothers. Also...what's a party?

HEEY SEXY LADY!
Pae'il Name: Nyra
(IC) Message to Venus? There are some scratchings here in ink that seem to mimic some of the messages others have left, without actually saying anything legible in any language any Pae'il would recognize.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:37 pm
HORMONES COMING THROUGH!
Username: Irish Night Fox
Pae'il Name: Amatus
(IC) Message to Venus? Guess the last one wasn't a party? Makes sense now.. Woo actual party!  

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

shadica

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:53 am
HORMONES COMING THROUGH!
Username: shadica
Pae'il Name: Lazuryt
(IC) Message to Venus? Welcome back! Thanks for having such an open party for everyone.

HEEY SEXY LADY!
Username: shadica
Pae'il Name: Rose
(IC) Message to Venus? congratulations on taking back your temple.
(OOC) Do you wish to be entered for random breedings? You accept any IC consequences of babies resulting from this. why not ~  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:47 pm
HORMONES COMING THROUGH!
Pae'il Name: Aracari
(IC) Message to Venus? ...

((*No... literally.... she puts down three dots... >>; *))  

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:29 am
HEEY SEXY LADY!
Username: Tartara Seabreeze
Pae'il Name: Flynn
(IC) Message to Venus? I look forward to shaking your hand miss.
(OOC) Do you wish to be entered for random breedings? You accept any IC consequences of babies resulting from this. Yes!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:30 am
HEEY SEXY LADY!
Username: Fea Line
Pae'il Name: Prisma
(IC) Message to Venus? WELCOME BACK EXTREMELY! Most glad of glads to see the pinky pink lady return to her pinky pink temple, oh yessyyesyes doodles!
(OOC) Do you wish to be entered for random breedings? You accept any IC consequences of babies resulting from this. No  

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Freaksrus

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:23 am
HEEY SEXY LADY!
Username: Freaksrus
Pae'il Name: Nurse Redheart
(IC) Message to Venus? Are you well? It is good to have you back! Now maybe things will be a bit more normal around here. *smiles*
(OOC) Do you wish to be entered for random breedings? You accept any IC consequences of babies resulting from this. Yesh!  
:[ Graveyard ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff