Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Hope the kind's Profile Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:31 pm
Hope the kind
I'm very happy to hear that ^^
I am in school. Currently I'm in college so if my schedule seems strange then college is the answer. How about you?

Same thing, I'm not sure if it's just because most digimon fans grew up with it back in the first few seasons or what, but I do believe everyone (mostly everyone) in this guild are either in their final years of high school or in college.

I'm the same same so I'm bound to appear and disappear at certain times as well. But I do try to be around at least for major holidays. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:34 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Well.....I would say that those who watched Digimon from Season 1 would probably find themselves here. To be honest I don't think Digimon Data Squad is the best Digimon show to watch. I would recommend watching from the 1st Season and then climbing up the ladder.

I try to do my best to reply when homework isn't too big of an issue, I have time, or on weekends. Most of my classes end in the afternoon and then there is traffic so I don't get home till 5pm. I do my best to put in at least one post a day.  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:51 pm
Hope the kind
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Well.....I would say that those who watched Digimon from Season 1 would probably find themselves here. To be honest I don't think Digimon Data Squad is the best Digimon show to watch. I would recommend watching from the 1st Season and then climbing up the ladder.

I try to do my best to reply when homework isn't too big of an issue, I have time, or on weekends. Most of my classes end in the afternoon and then there is traffic so I don't get home till 5pm. I do my best to put in at least one post a day.

Interesting, I think Tamers is my favorite of the six even if it does kind of neuter the first two seasons.

Yeah, we want you to do well in the RL first and only come here when you have time. 3nodding

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:08 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Hope the kind
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Interesting, I think Tamers is my favorite of the six even if it does kind of neuter the first two seasons.

Yeah, we want you to do well in the RL first and only come here when you have time. 3nodding

The first two are the classics and even when I have time I will go back and watch it.

Yeah.....RL.....Sometimes I wish RL can be like a manga where your problems could be fixed easily.  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:36 pm
Hope the kind
The first two are the classics and even when I have time I will go back and watch it.

Yeah.....RL.....Sometimes I wish RL can be like a manga where your problems could be fixed easily.

Oh mai gosh yes!
If like were a manga, it would be so much awesomeness! crying

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:48 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Hope the kind

Oh mai gosh yes!
If like were a manga, it would be so much awesomeness! crying

Manga life.....now that is the life. People say their lives are right out from a Manga but trust me... your problems could be solved in a blink of any eye. There isn't a lot of drama and finding love wouldn't be that difficult.  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:07 pm
Hope the kind

Manga life.....now that is the life. People say their lives are right out from a Manga but trust me... your problems could be solved in a blink of any eye. There isn't a lot of drama and finding love wouldn't be that difficult.

imagine a a life-long problem solved in a matter of 3-4 frames.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:15 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Hope the kind

World peace could be achieved in one manga book! Man.....it would be the life. Not only that but things that normal humans couldn't achieve could be possible in the manga life!  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:39 pm
Hope the kind
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Hope the kind

World peace could be achieved in one manga book! Man.....it would be the life. Not only that but things that normal humans couldn't achieve could be possible in the manga life!

Oh man, all the expressions that one could hope to... express.
All the actions one would hope to achieve. Figure of speech would be reality and metaphors would not just be figures of speech but reality! emotion_kirakira

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:40 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Hope the kind
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Hope the kind

All the actions one would hope to achieve. Figure of speech would be reality and metaphors would not just be figures of speech but reality! emotion_kirakira

Your right, it is all possible. The word 'impossible' won't even be in the dictionary!  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:43 pm
Hope the kind
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Hope the kind
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Hope the kind

Your right, it is all possible. The word 'impossible' won't even be in the dictionary!

Oh man... what I wouldn't give for the power of time skips. crying  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:00 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Hope the kind
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Hope the kind
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Hope the kind

Oh man... what I wouldn't give for the power of time skips. crying

Careful now....time skips can either be a blessing or a cruel instrument of torture  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:15 pm
Hope the kind
Careful now....time skips can either be a blessing or a cruel instrument of torture

True enough, I think the movie Click with Adam Sandlar taught me that. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:30 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Hope the kind

True enough, I think the movie Click with Adam Sandlar taught me that. XD

I've actually heard more about that movie even though I've never watched it.....Though I know some movies make fun of it X)  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100