Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Yandere girlxLonely Boy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:52 am
User Image

Fuzen looked at her and said with a gentle smile but it showed some sadness "Sorry no friends and unfortunately no girlfriend." you can sit there though. he took out a notebook and the class book and wrote some notes. he had a sad look on his face. a tear ran down his face he wiped the tear from his face. he continued to write listening to the teacher. even though he lives a stressful life he is a straight A student.
GothicPinkxoxo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:31 am
Zero Hirashima

User Image
"That's unfortunate. I'm Hanna by the way!" The pink haired girl smiled as she takes a seat and started to take notes on the lecture. "This month, we will be talking about the greatest love story, Romeo and Juliet. What will you do for love? This is the theme of the story... die.. lie.... run away. Our first assignment now is to discuss what would you do as a person for love. Write it down and discuss with your seat partner" Hanna wrote down one word.. kill...on her paper.  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:48 am
User Image

Fuzen said "hi hanna i am Fuzen nice to meet you." Fuzen looked at his paper and wrote down....what is love truly about...is it about protecting someone or just giving up everything for someone....i am truly lost. he looked up and sighed leaning back in his seat
GothicPinkxoxo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:44 am
Zero Hirashima

User Image
"Kill...I would kill for love" Hanna blushed as she said her answer. to fuzen. "I mean I really in love with my boyfriend and I would do anything for him.. I think I would risk everything for him. He's so perfect" She said scrolling through her phone for photos of her and her boyfriend Fuji and show the delightful photos to Fuzen. "So what about you?"  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:05 am
User Image

Fuzen said "I think its about protecting or just giving it all up for someone. i don't know but that's what i think." he looked at her then looked forward "After my parents died in a car accident my big sister started taking care of me when i got into high school freshman year she had gotten sick with a rare type of cancer. they told me that they are close to a cure but i think they are lying. my sister is all i have and i love her and i would do anything for her even protect her but i can't do that because she is laying down sick in a hospital bed." tears ran down his face and he crossed his arms on his desk and buried his head in them then he said "I never had a girlfriend i was hoping to have one before my sister became more fatal but it looks like that's not going to happen."
GothicPinkxoxo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:38 am
Zero Hirashima

User Image
"I understand..my mother died right after I was born like right after and I don't know where my father is. So I moved from America to Japan to live my mother's younger sister." Hanna sighing explained to him. "It's been tough to adjust to new customs and food. But I'm lucky there are people like you who welcome me here." She whispered with her cheek on her desk trying to cheered him up. "And I think you will attract many girls because you know how to take care of a woman now. You're a natural knight in shining armor!"  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:44 am
User Image

Fuzen looked up at her smiled and said "thanks for cheering me up and i am sorry about your mom." then his phone rang and he answered it he ran to the teacher and said "I have to head to the hospital something happened....i-i have to go Mr. Hiro." he nodded then he told him to go to the office first he new what was happening. Fuzen ran out the class room then to the office then to the hospital.
GothicPinkxoxo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:32 am
Zero Hirashima

User Image
A few hours later, daylight ended and night fell. A crowd of people was in the busy Inoue hospital. Footsteps came to room 112 and stop. A tiny hand separate the doors to reveal the bouncy and bubbly Hanna. "Fuzen-kun!"She smiled brightly and ran into his arms.  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:42 am
User Image

Fuzen looked at her took her out of his arms and looked down at his sister said "Not now Hanna my sister has just an hour left i am waiting for her to wake up to tell her. I-I don't know how to tell her she is all i have." he looked down and started balling out tears and then he screamed "Why does everything bad happen to me!!!!!!" he fell to his hands and knees crying
GothicPinkxoxo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:07 pm
Zero Hirashima

User Image

"Fuzen-kun. Calm down!" Hanna bend over to slapped his cheek hard to make him stopped whaling. Hanna took him forcefully out of the room. " You shouldn't be in there until she comes out of her coma," she stepped back to let him get up."Let's take a walk for a bit," Hanna suggested.  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:17 pm
User Image

Fuzen got up wiped his tears looked at her and said "Thanks, yes we should walk." Fuzen started walking
GothicPinkxoxo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:12 am
Zero Hirashima
can you write a little more next time

User Image

Hanna followed behind quietly. "I'm really sorry for slapping you. That's what I do to myself to forgot or calm down. But I shouldn't hurt your cute little cheek," she whispered in his ear sweetly but creepy like. She walked up next to you and grabbed his hand to hers. "It must be hard to be losing your family one by one. But I promise I will always be there for you" she smirked at him. You could actually feel her demeanor change slowly to a creepy one.  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:21 am
User Image

Fuzen heard what she said and his eyes had gotten wide. when she grabbed his hands he felt a little bit weird out by how she is changing. he pulled his hands back put one hand on the back of his head and said "So......I have to go know maybe next time we can do something." he walked towards his sisters room when he turned the corner he ran really fast the rest of the way. when he arrive the cover was over her face and the doctor came in and said "I am sorry there was nothing that we could do she died in her sleep. we tried to call you but your phone must be turned off." he took his phone out it was turned off then the doctor left and Fuzen stood up and walked out the hospital repeating while tears ran down his face "Why, Why, Why."
GothicPinkxoxo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:19 pm
Zero Hirashima

User Image

"But Fuji-kun I don't understand why you are breaking up with me...it was just a date...but I just want to spend time with you..please don't hang up." The pink haired girl begged into her phone. She was sitting on a bench outside of the hospital as she slammed her phone shut and onto the ground. This sudden scene this crying girl was making caused a few people to stare and whispers.  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:30 pm
User Image

Fuzen heard Hanna crying and since she cheered her up he might has well do the same. he walked to her and sat down next to her. he pulled her in close her head to his chest and he was rubbing his hand on the back of her head and he said "That Fuji had is chance and messed it up. its not your fault Hanna its his you will find something better than him. just don't give up hope and don't give up on love like i have." he let go of her stood up looked at her and smiled showing some sadness the same smile when they first met "Just maybe we will meet again sooner or later Hanna you must grieve at your break up and me i will mourn for the ones i lost." it started to ran and he left with his hands in his jacket pockets and his head down
GothicPinkxoxo

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces