Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Surface
Sanctuary of the Blades Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:22 am
User Image

Blank Jake

While setting there deep in thought, The redhead walked by twice. First it was at somewhat of a sprint, the second was with a limp woman in her arms. This scene brought that unnatural feeling of his right brow arching inquisitively. " What in the seven hells?" Maybe this place was more trouble than it was worth? Then he remembered the city, and the forest before that. " Here's good......" His mind went to the limp form Gypsy had been carrying into the main house. He might have found her pretty, if he could have gotten passed the bleeding from every orifice. He was both horrified, and intrigued by what could have caused her suffering.

Jake withdrew a second cigarette from the pack, and lit it. His emerald eyes fell once again on the redhead, as she marched on by. He thought she looked a little stressed, it came out in the stiffness in which she carried herself. " Hell is she even breathing?" Jake muttered under his breath.
From what he could see, it was as if she was trying not to smell something. Jake scanned the area, as well as his own memory of everything he had seen so far. However the internal search was unnecessary, seeing as the answer were two rather large blood puddles. " Does that mean she is....can't....." Jake shakes his head of the thoughts, again questioning his knowledge of such things. She smelled of the Succubi family, though now was showing signs of vampirism. Well If blood was what was needed, so be it. She was letting him stay here free of charge, as far as he could tell. With sideways tilting nod of approval, he stood with his cigarette in his lips. " Besides i survived a succubus once." With that he followed after Gypsy.

Jake walked up next to her, about five feet to her left. His eyes staring off towards the horizon, smoke rising from his lips. " So not to be rude,but..... I've been noticing somethings around her. Things that might cause trouble." He pauses to take a long pull from his cancer stick, then continues on the exhale. " Since you have shown me such kindness, I am willing to offer my assistance for anything that I have the power to do so."
Jake paused once again for a drag. " For as long as I am here."

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:49 am
DawnShadow666

Gypsy was working on her control again when Jake walked over to her, his mere presence reminding her that she needed that control right now. She considered his offer carefully in silence for a moment then knew she had to give him a warning for now. He deserved it if he was going to be sticking around for any length of time. Plus, she knew who he really was...

"I'm a hybrid. Vampire and Succubus. It makes life... interesting... at times. But it also means that I have two hungers to fight. I can ignore one of them for very long periods of time easily. But the other... That one's harder... I can go a long time between blood-feeds thanks to being able to eat food, but after a certain amount of time that gets problematic. I've been about two months without this time, the longest I've ever been. I don't know how good my control would be..." she explained to him, going with the simplest of routes for it.

But he needed to know that she wasn't sure about being able to stop feeding in time if he was truly offering a vein to her. He needed to know the dangers of what he was offering to do.

"I also haven't fed from a living vein in three months..." she added, needing him to fully understand.

He might have no true memory, but some things were simply universal knowledge in this day and age.

Still, she found herself oddly grateful for the distance he was giving her right now...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:04 am
User Image

Blank Jake

The moment she admitted who she was, his eyes closed as if he'd been struck. He had been spot on about her heritage. Though this knowledge disturbed him more than what she was. Why was he knowledgeable enough to figure this out by simply observing?
In the split second that follow his reaction, he smoothly covered it up by reaching for his cigarette. He pulled it from his lips with an exhale of white smoke. " I figured as much." He said as he turned in her direction. " As I said I will do what is in my power." He stepped forward until he was less than a foot from her. " Besides..." He pauses for a drag, that gets exhaled into her face. Followed by the tap of something cold and silver on the tip of her nose. " It's amazing what you find lying around" In his hand he held a small silver fork. This might seem comical to others, but the humor was completely lost on the youth.

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:25 am
DawnShadow666

Gypsy knew he was confused with what he simply knew instead of what he remembered, but knew there was nothing to be done about it for now. Instead, she simply watched him move in front of her and listened to him restating his offer. Though she did raise one eyebrow at the fork.

Really?

She just shook her head slightly with a small smile and gave him a simple nod, "Very well. You can't say I didn't warn you when it's over," she said softly then looked at their location.

She was glad they were still in the training area. Easy clean up if things got messy.

She moved over to a bench and sat down then gestured to the soft sand between her feet, "Sit here. If I get lost in it, there won't be any way for you to break free. But," she pulled a small dagger from the small of her back and set it on the ground beside her foot, "if it gets too much for you, use that to stab at my lower leg. Don't worry about doing it, I'll heal fast enough," she gave him the only protection she could then waited to see if he'd go through with it.

he surprised her again when he simply sat between her feet and offered his neck to her. It was a little weird for her to be drinking from him, considering who he was to her, but there was no choice this time.

She leaned in and sank her fangs in fast, then started to feed, each pull on his vein nearly singing to her system. It briefly woke up her other hunger, but she quashed that one ruthlessly and concentrated on this feeding. But she did get lost in it, to the point that she wasn't paying attention to how much she was taking from him...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:39 am
DawnShadow666

TheHelmsman13

Red Gypsy

User Image
Lin
Lin didn't notice when Gypsy picked her up. By that point, she was so unstable that her entire system was starting to crash. She didn't even seem to be breathing when Gypsy put her on the bed, and her heart was beating unusually, as if it was struggling to continue beating at all. When the syringe was injected into her, her heartbeat evened out, and she suddenly sucked in a deep breath. She sat up in time to see Gypsy leaving. She took several deep breaths and placed her hand over her heart to make sure it was still beating. She sighed in relief and got up. She always recovered quickly. Gin had made sure of that, stating that she wasn't useful if she couldn't get back up quickly when anything happened to her.

Lin decided that it may be a good idea to find a bathroom so she could wash all of the blood off of her face. She was surprised when a robed woman suddenly took hold of her arm and led her to the bathroom. The servant then handed her a cloth to use. Lin thanked her and then turned the sink on and started to use the cloth to clean her face. She made sure to get all of the blood, rinsing the blood out of the cloth every now and then. She sighed in relief when all of the blood was cleaned up and was a bit surprised to see that the servant was now offering a dry towel.

She used the towel to dry her face and then decided to find the one who saved her. She managed to catch Gypsy's scent and followed it to the training area. She stopped when she saw Gypsy feeding and decided to wait to thank her. She recognised Jack as the man they had passed on the way back to the house after she collapsed. She wondered what he must have thought of her from the brief moment he saw her, bleeding uncontrollably for no apparent reason. She looked and felt much better now, at least. She moved closer to the pair and then sat down on the ground, waiting for Gypsy to finish.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:09 am
User Image

Blank Jake

Jake took his seat between her legs on the ground in front of her. Not waiting for instruction, he leaned his head against one of her legs, winching as her fangs sank into his neck. His left arm wrapped around her leg tightly, while his other gripped the dagger she had offered him.
After a minute or so, Jake found the sensation to be rather pleasing. That was of course until things started becoming blurry. His head started to nod off when a small beautiful woman sat down at the edge of his vision. He gave a warm smile, and then fainted for a few seconds. When he awoke to find her still feeding, he decided it was time to say no. So without a second thought, he drove the dagger in under her right kneecap. The blade was now protruding from the opposite side of the cap from the hilt. He then pulled down on it, in a way that would eventually pop the cap off her knee entirely. " Stop..." Was all he could say with the amount of blood loss he was now facing.

Red Gypsy

Dameon Black

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:53 am
Dameon Black

DawnShadow666

Gypsy gave a grunt of pain when the blade slid into her skin and had to struggle to pull away. She didn't even notice the girl watching them. Talk about bad timing.

When he told her to stop, she was finally able to lift her head away with a gasp, resting her forehead against his shoulder as she panted softly for a moment. After that moment, instinct kicked in and she nicked her tongue with a fang then licked the bite marks so they'd close up. She shifted his head against her leg and checked his face, noticing how close he was. She swore under her breath and only noticed the dagger in her knee when she went to shift him more comfortably.

She pulled the dagger out easily then ignored the wound as the blood trickled to a stop over the next few minutes. All she could think of right now was: How much did she take from him? Had she drained him too far?

Crap! This was a rookie mistake... She hadn't made a mistake like this since she was a teenager.

She slapped at his cheek gently but firmly, "Jake. Jake? Come on, show me those eyes of yours. Don't pass out on me," she trued to keep him awake then looked at the girl, "There's a Wolf up at the house. Her name's Morrigan. Go get her. Now!" she told her firmly then turned back to Jake, hoping that she wouldn't have to resort to drastic action to keep him alive.

She'd just saved his life, it seemed. She'd just gotten Shade's soul into his soulless body and saved him. Now it was looking like she was also going to be his death...

Crap!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:36 pm
User Image

Blank Jake

Jake had passed out cold in the short span of time, it took him to finish that single word. There hadn't been any pain to speak of, he had simply slipped unconscious. His head laid against her leg looking to be at peace, until she started slapping him.
The final slap issued after the barking of orders, brought a frown to his brow. Then slowly he opened his mouth to cough out a single request. " Please stop slapping me..." He opened one weak eye to look up at her worried expression. " Don't worry it'll take more than the likes of you to kill me.......that I know" The last was spoken in a soft tone, as he trailed off back into the realm of unconsciousness.

Red Gypsy

Dameon Black

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:23 pm
DawnShadow666

Dameon Black

All Gypsy could think of was 'Damnit! Damnit! Damnit!' Other than that, she still had to worry that she'd taken too much from him. Should she pick him up and take him some place more comfortable? Should she just wait with him here?

She hadn't been in this situation in a very long time and her father had dealt with the donor afterwards on that occasion. She strongly suspected her father had killed him but hadn't wanted to ask too many questions at the time.

The other times she'd lost control had been during fights, so whoever she fed on then was fair game. Death was the name of the game for a mercenary, after all.

She had absolutely no idea what to do. Should she Turn him? Get him some orange juice or a blanket? What did she need to do?

She did keep his head resting against her thigh, thinking that it might be more comfortable than the sand right now. she remembered her own moments with bloodloss and knew that it would heighten most sensation. Silk and smooth leather would feel fantastic, but wool would feel like sandpaper and sand like rocks. Bloodloss did explain why he'd thought she'd raised her voice too when she'd actually been speaking very softly.

But how badly had she drained him?

Then she remembered who she'd fed from and shook her head over it then simply scooped him up and over her shoulder and carried him over to his housing unit. A touch of flames and his bedding was changed out for silk and satin then she stripped him down to his shorts and put him between the sheets and conjured a cold pitcher of orange juice for him on the nightstand then looked at him for another moment before leaving him to sleep.

She managed to find a robed servant waiting for her outside the unit and froze for a moment in memory. But she quashed it fast and gestured tot he unit with a thumb over her shoulder, "Stay here and make sure he has what he needs when he wakes," she told the girl then headed back to the training area to clean up the mess there.

She moved over to the bench with a slight limp and picked up the dagger, staring at it for a silent moment. Oh yes, he was still her grandfather, somewhere deep inside. He'd known exactly how to use the blade to switch her focus. She sat down on the bench and checked her leg, frowning at the tears in the leather but noting that her knee had stopped bleeding already. It would just ache for a day or two now as it finished healing on its own.

But she shook her head over the fact that she'd gone too far in the feeding. That bothered her more than she cared to admit. As she thought about it, though, she had to admit that it was because she'd been pushing everything down except for actual food.

Her arms rested on her legs as she lowered her forehead into her other hand and continued to stare at the dagger and her leg, the blood staining the sand...

She had to wonder how she was going to survive this endeavor. She was going to have to increase all of her feedings to survive it but just couldn't figure out how to do so. She couldn't feed on Kedar every week, he'd still wind up weakening. She didn't want to feed on Morrigan for fear of what it would do to their relationship. She didn't know anyone else to feed from.

And then there was her other hunger...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:25 pm
DawnShadow666

TheHelmsman13

Red Gypsy

User Image
Lin
Lin heard Gypsy yell for her to go get Morrigan for her. She stood and then started back toward the main house. She stumbled for a moment and then took a breath. She could feel something stirring inside of her, wanting out. She sighed and then decided that speed mattered anyway, so she went with. She darted forward, and there was a loud ripping sound as she shifted into a huge demon wolf while running. It didn't take long for her to reach the house this way, but it took her a moment to collect herself long enough to shift back after she found Morrigan. She managed to explain the situation, causing Morrigan to place her hands on Lin and teleport them both to Gypsy's side.
Morrigan moved over to Gypsy and knelt down to examine her. "Lin explained what happened and said you sent her to get me," she said. "Are you alright?" Lin stood there, looking a bit uncomfortable now. It was understandable, since the act of shifting into her demonic wolf form had torn her clothes apart. She hated that, but she couldn't hold the wolf in anymore. She'd had no choice but to let it out when she did. If she didn't let it out every now and then, the wolf stirred inside of her and made it dangerously easy to destabilize.

Dameon Black
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:41 pm
Dameon Black

DawnShadow666

Silenced Nocturne

Gypsy looked up when Morrigan approached her, then noticed the girl's uncomfortable look and waved a hand at her to surround her with shadows that faded to reveal her wearing a simple sheath type dress. Easily shed for shifting but good enough to cover her.

Then she focused back on Morrigan, "Jake was good enough to play donor for me," she said softly, knowing that Morrigan would understand the issue since it had been so long since she'd fed, "He's alright, I think. Just passed out. I put him to bed and told one of the new servants to watch over him. But I lost a bit of control," she added, still speaking in soft horror over what had happened.

She still hated the fact that she'd lost control like that. She was also still fingering the dagger she'd given Jake for distracting her, the one he'd used to perfection and still had her blood on the blade.

Then she realized something and a very displeased look came over her face, "Oh man... I can't do that one again... I really can't do that one again..." she said to herself then looked from Morrigan to Lin and back again as she tried to think for a moment.

There were a few things she still hadn't told Morrigan about and wasn't sure if she should. So she gave her a distraction, "Um... Seems that the new girl needs training on controlling her shifts. After that, see where she'll fit in. I need a shower," she told Morrigan fairly firmly.

She got to her feet and another nasty look came over her face, "I really need a shower..." she added as she started to limp past both girls.

She'd just fed from her grandfather. That hit a nasty nerve in her. It felt so wrong to her in that moment. All she could think of was massively wrong to have done that. Like it was incest or something.

"I really, really need a shower..." she said again and shuddered on her way past them, reminding herself that she'd needed the feed and her stomach shouldn't evacuate it. It was basic biology. Health. But that still didn't settle her any...

She'd explain it to Morrigan later. After she'd had a shower. Oh gods, did she need a shower... And to erase what she'd just done... Why had no one ever invented brain-bleach?!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:22 am
User Image

Kel woke with a start and his hand shot to his side. The large gash was gone, a somewhat tender scar in it's place. The Elf then realized he was wearing nothing but the skin tight leather pants he'd awoken with in the Re Slave Camp.

Swinging his legs off the bed, he remembered the searing pain of fire healing his wounds and the beautiful woman who'd commanded the fire. Standing, he looked around the room. The blue coloring was oddly soothing, but he could not name the reason. He soon found the blades that had aided his escape from the Re and picked them up. The dagger went into the sheath on his thigh and for the time being he simply carried the sword.

Slowly, he crept into the hallway, unsure of where he was and whether he was a prisoner once again. As he padded quietly down the hall, the Elf froze as someone ascended the stairs. Acting more on instinct than thought, the iron and silver blade leapt from it's scabbard in his hand, ready to bite and tear flesh.

When Kel saw who was coming up the stairs, he lowered the weapon and stared at her with unreadable black eyes.

"Where am I? Who are you?" He spoke in Elvish. It seemed that the broken English he'd spoken earlier had fled his vocal chords and now he spoke the language of his people.

Red Gypsy

TheHelmsman13

Devoted Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:03 am
TheHelmsman13

Gypsy froze on the steps and looked up at the elf as he spoke to her then frowned at his gleaming blade. Just one touch of that thing and she'd be in trouble that she didn't need. After a moment, she, cautiously, continued up the stairs.

"You're safe. You're at my mercenary base. We're just starting up, so don't worry. Aside from myself, there are only four people here, including you. Aside from the servants that keep showing up, that is. As for who I am, I'm the Merc running the place. Gypsy," she explained to him simply as she edged around his blade then started down the hallway.

She was going to have to keep her distance from him. She could already feel her demonic half trying to purr at his smell alone.

Damnit! Why did it have to be Jaeger?!

"Nice to meet you, whatever your name is. But I need a shower. I really need a shower," she gave a shudder as she moved, unable to help it. Her Grandfather, for crying out loud...

"You can stay as long as you like. Keep the room or take up one of the extra housing units or take up one of the barracks, I don't care. Just don't go using that thing on anyone here and we won't have any issues," she added as she opened a few doors to check rooms until she found one that would work. It had a shower in it. Fantastic.

She paused in the hallway to remove her belt and let it hang over one arm as she started on her laces, "I'll be in here for a bit. Look around, there's probably clothes you can use around here somewhere. Food should be ready in a bit. Cook just showed up and took up business in the mess hall. You'll need to work on your English, though, since most everyone here speaks it but does very little Elvish. I got lucky. My father initially had plans to ally with the Elves. So I got to learn how to speak the language. Luckily he changed his mind," she finished that with a shrug of one shoulder.

She moved on into the room, dropping leather as she went. The boots and pants were a brief balancing problem, but she managed it then started the water in the shower. Another moment, and she was in the glass under the water and scrubbing at herself like she needed to get the top layer of skin off.

Why in the hell had no one invented brain-bleach?! Yech!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:34 am
User Image

Jake

Jake's eyes snapped opened, but he remained perfectly still. After a minute his eyes began to move around the room slowly. He was in the bedroom of his newly acquired house. Now sure of his surroundings he sat up, swing his legs over the side. " Huh...She stripped me...." His emerald eyes blinked down at his exposed boxer's. Jake shook his head of the thoughts, having trouble believing he had actually allowed that to happen.
At that time a white robed female entered his room.
"medic?" Jake asked looking at the woman from the corners of his eyes. The servant gave a silent nod. Jake nodded a few times, and tried to stand. His attempt ended with the woman catching him, before he had risen more than a few inches. She helped him lower himself back to the bed gently. " Right then.... Bring me grasshoppers." The servant blinked in surprise at his command, but turned to carry them out without a word.

A short time later the servant returned with a small bowl of roasted grasshopper. Jake had discovered the pitcher of water while he had been waiting. Now sitting with a full cup in his hands. He indicated that she set the bowl on the side table, then dismissed her. " Knock before entering the house next time... I prefer to do my own house keeping." The servant gave a courteous bow and exited the house.
Jake sat his cup down, and began to slowly devour the bowl of insects. He wasn't sure why he knew the grasshoppers would help with blood loss, but he was eternally grateful for the information. When he had finished with his"Meal" he drained what was left of the pitcher. Jake then decided that a second shower was in order.

It had taken some effort, but the mortal found his way into the shower. By the end of this second bathing. He found strength seeping back into his body. It was not necessarily fighting strength, but it was enough to survive if need be. Leaving the shower Jake redressed himself in jeans and a tunic of grey.
Jake stood over his bed contemplating further sleep. Though he could not shake the feeling he had spent far too much time asleep. So with a shrug, he retrieved his cigarettes from his previous pair of pants, and returned to the rocking chair on his porch. " Now for some peace and relaxation." With that said he lit a cigarette, setting back and kicking his feet up on the porch railing.

Red Gypsy

TheHelmsman13

Dameon Black

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200

TheHelmsman13

Devoted Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:47 pm
User Image

"Kelethyril Ninthalor" He said as he sheathed the sword. His name might be hard to pronounce, but that was it.

Nodding and leaving her to her shower, the Elf wondered why she'd mentioned her father and an alliance with the elves. He didn't know anything about her except she'd saved him and her name was Gypsy. This was certainly an odd place for him to have wound up.

Taking her advice, Kel went back to the room he'd woken in and searched for some suitable clothes. Before he got too far into the search, he smelled his own body and decided he needed to wash the wasteland stink off of him. He stripped out of the leather pants he wore, noting that they were crusted in his own blood. The guard who'd caught his flank had bitten deeper than he'd thought.

Climbing into the shower, Kel washed his hair and body, taking care not to be too rough on his new and tender scars. The water felt amazing, like he hadn't washed in weeks, which for all he knew, he hadn't. Then, walking back into the bedroom, he began looking for clothes while covered in nothing but a towel.

The Elf finally decided on another pair of tight leather pants, boots and a scaled vest. For good measure he found a black scarf and wrapped it around his neck after sheathing his dagger on his right hip and the sword across his back.

Finally dressed, Kel stepped out into the hallway just as Gypsy walked by, almost knocking both of them over.

Red Gypsy

Surface

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces