Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Sandman base
Shadow Heart Pack House Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:29 pm
Dameon Black

Wind almost flinched when Egan raised his chin but the look in the alpha's eyes soothed him almost immediately. He could see that he was being honest with him, that he was serious.

Then Egan was kissing him and he could only close his eyes as sensations moved through him that held both old familiarity and pure need. He'd almost forgotten what it felt like to be touched by Egan, had made himself forget it. But some memories came back as he was kissed, wonderful memories that made him want more.

He found himself pressing into the kiss, wanting it to deepen and give him more wonderful memories from their past and more to think about now. His hands moved on their own to tentatively rest over Egan's shirt-covered chest, reminding him strongly that he was wearing nothing but a pair of shorts.

The gentleness was conflicting with his own instincts, though, which wanted more dominance, wanted to feel Egan taking him over. So much so that he couldn't stop the small pleading sound that was a combination of whimper and moan that spoke so much of what he was needing right now...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:59 pm
Red Gypsy

User Image
Egan Savage
Egan broke the kiss when he heard Wind's pleading sound. "I can sense what you want," he said quietly. "And I want you so much. I've been dreaming of our reunion for so long. But you're still hurting so much right now. You're still not thinking perfectly clearly. I don't know if we should do anything." He wanted Wind so much, and holding back was definitely hard. But he couldn't help it. He obviously didn't want to feel like he had taken advantage of Wind while the hybrid was still hurting. Unless Wind showed him that he wouldn't be taking advantage, Egan wouldn't give in to his desire to really enjoy the hybrid.

Dameon Black
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:29 pm
Dameon Black

Wind felt Egan back off and a soft whimper escaped him because of it. But then Egan's words hit him and his brown eyes opened, making him say what he'd been feeling.

"Yes, I'm hurting, Egan. But I need you. I need to remember our days together back then and I need new memories to replace the grief. I need you to be the alpha here, not a sympathetic shoulder. I need to remember love and passion and touch. I need to remember love as it's supposed to be. I don't need to remember heartbreaking pain or the all-consuming grief. I just need... I need you, Egan..." he told him softly.

But he still felt the rejection and backed off a bit, settling his hands in his lap and lowering his face as he felt himself threatening to shift but fought it as best as he could.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:48 pm
Red Gypsy

User Image
Egan Savage
Egan listened to Wind speak and thought about it for a moment. He noticed Wind back off and made up his mind. He pulled Wind into another kiss. But this wasn't the gentle kiss from before. This kiss was deeper, hinting at the need Egan had been holding back. When he broke the kiss, he growled a bit and pulled at Wind's shorts. "Take them off," he ordered. "And work on removing my clothes while you're at it."

Dameon Black
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:06 pm
Dameon Black
Timeskip is yours, Babe!

Wind's breath actually hitched when Egan kissed him again then rushed out of him when he growled out the order. It got him moving, though. He got to his feet and stripped off his shorts then pulled Egan's shirt off of him, followed by his boots and pants. His shaking hands were somehow steadied by the order and his shift stopped by the growl.

When he was finished, he stood there waiting, not hiding anything from Egan thanks to his hair being half braided and the look of pure need on his face. Add to the fact that he was panting softly for air and licking his lips nervously and he looked over Egan hungrily for a moment then dropped his eyes as a shudder moved through him.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:50 pm
Red Gypsy

User Image
Egan Savage
Egan eyed Wind lustfully. And then he growled again and pulled him back into the bed. He grinned and then descended on Wind with a mad lust.

[Timeskip]

By the time Egan was done with Wind, both of them were quute exhausted. He'd shown Wind what decades of pent-up lust and need was like. He lay on the bed, panting and holding Wind to his chest. "I missed that," he said. "I've been waiting for that for such a long time." He stretched a bit. "Ready to sleep now?"

Dameon Black
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:59 pm
Dameon Black

Wind had no problem laying right where he was as he slowly worked at regaining his breath, "More than ready to sleep..." he said in a sleepy murmur before his brain kicked back in at least a little bit, "If... If you want to stay... here?" he asked hesitantly, hoping that Egan would say yes, that he wanted to stay right where he was.

If Egan wanted his own room, though, Wind would have managed to find one of his own somehow. While he knew that the alpha wanted him, he still wasn't used to being wanted to sleep in the same bed.

He'd annoyed Taro repeatedly with that one...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:21 am
Red Gypsy

User Image
Egan Savage
"Right here is absolutely perfect," Egan said. "I've spent decades looking for you, and the last time I left you alone, I lost you for so long. So I don't plan on letting you go anytime soon." He kissed Wind for as long as he could before he had to pull back to breathe. He adjusted their position a bit so they would both be as comfortable as possible and yawned.

Dameon Black
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:35 am
Dameon Black

Wind felt tears burning his eyes at Egan's words, finding himself more than grateful to hear them. But before he could start up with the water works, the alpha was kissing him breathless, sending his mind reeling once more. To the point that he didn't even notice it when he was shifted to laying with his back to Egan's chest and the alpha's arms wrapped around him to keep him where he was.

Thankfully, he was too tired to think anymore and simply gave a soft sigh as he fell asleep, Egan's warmth behind him comforting him more than he could have guessed it would...

As he slept, there were no nightmares, only a peaceful sleep that he'd needed so badly right then. He was calm and actually rested as he'd needed to, but had been unable to do since he'd woken up in the graveyard with the others.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:02 am
Red Gypsy

User Image
Egan Savage
Egan smiled again when he noticed that Wind was sleeping peacefully. "Sleep well, my love," he said. He pulled the blanket up over them. He knew that he wouldn't be able to hide what they had done, nor would he want to, but he could make sure that anyone who walked in wouldn't be able to see them both without a stitch. He relaxed and managed to fall asleep as well.

Dameon Black
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:38 am
Dameon Black

They all slept for hours, though Blade was the first to wake. She made up coffee for everyone, grateful she could make that much on the stove without burning it, then carried trays upstairs for everyone. She set a tray on Bethany's side table then left the room without waking her then went to take another up to the boys.

This time, even though she moved silently, she still managed to startle Wind. She stayed in the doorway this time, waiting for Wind to settle a bit before carrying the try on in and setting it down on the bedside table then leaving again.

But that left Egan dealing with Wind shifting suddenly followed by scuttling out of the bed then under it. He still wasn't good with being startled, unfortunately.

Thankfully, he realized that there wasn't any danger and peeked his head out from under the bed nervously, hoping that the alpha wouldn't think less of him for his reaction to coffee being brought up to them...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:10 am
Red Gypsy

User Image
Egan Savage
Egan woke up when Blade entered the room. He stretched a bit and then looked over the tray after Blade left. When Wind suddenly shifted and rushed to hide under the bed, Egan couldn't help but chuckle, finding the entire thing adorable. He got out of bed and knelt down. "There's nothing to worry about, love," he said. "Come on out and change back so we can get the day started."

Dameon Black
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:45 pm
Dameon Black

Wind got out from under the bed and shifted to his human form, kneeling on the floor in front of Egan with his hair spread around him. He looked up slowly, a sheepish look on his face.

"Sorry about that... Happens sometimes," he said softly before getting to his feet and reaching for a pair of shorts. He slid them on and moved to brush out his hair and braid it down then poured them both a cup of coffee, easily remembering how Egan drank his.

He took in a deep breath wondered where they were supposed to go from here as he sipped at his coffee.

Meanwhile, Blade had her own plans. She knew her brother would be alright with Egan and Bethany to look after him. That meant that he wouldn't need her. So she could move on her own.

She made up a pack for herself and slipped out the front door while everyone was still waking up. Then she made her way out of the base entirely...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:14 pm
Red Gypsy

User Image
Egan Savage
Egan watched Wind with a happy look on his face. After searching for so long, it was nice to finally be with again. He got up and found himself a pair of shorts that would fit, deciding that it would be best to put on something that could be taken off quickly and easily. He took his coffee and took a sip. "Do you have anything in particular that we would like to do today?" he asked, finding that he couldn't really think of anything he wanted to do besides spend time with Wind.

Dameon Black
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:23 pm
Dameon Black

Wind thought about the question seriously for a quiet moment as they drank their coffee and knew what needed to be done today, "I need to go see Ash with Bethany today... Ash has a healer on his staff who can look her over. She's..." he hesitated a bit but went on with it anyway, knowing that Egan deserved to know the whole of it, "She's carrying Taro's cubs..." he admitted, hoping Egan would understand.

With Bethany, in those first moments, she'd given him something to live for. The initial agreement with her said that she would keep one cub for herself to raise while Taro and Wind would be the parents to the rest of the cubs. In his own way, Wind was very grateful that Were's gave birth in their animal form.

"I'd like the healer to check her over... I know I need to ask her first, but getting the healer's input can't hurt. Besides, she's someone that Ash trusts with his children..." he stopped talking before he started babbling.

Soon enough, he'd be a parent. The fact terrified him as much as it excited him. The little ones would be part of someone who had taught Wind to open himself again.

After everything that happened with Egan's pack, then every other pack they'd encountered in the last 200 years, Wind was more than gun-shy. It would take more time before he was fully back to the same male that Egan remembered. Time had taught him caution in all areas and had almost beaten him down into giving up, most times literally. Even now he was cautious with the subject of Bethany's cubs, knowing that many an Alpha had killed another female's cubs in order to father his own. He knew Egan wasn't like that, but time and experience had taught him caution in all areas...  
Sandman base

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff