Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] A Promised Primrose (Chaya & Hollandaise) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:40 pm
"Do I talk too much too? I talk a lot!" Chaya didn't sound particularly upset about the possibility. He liked to talk, and talking too much didn't sound like a terribly dire sin to have committed. If he did, he was pretty much okay with that.

"Oh, social interactions! Okay." Chaya closed his eyes willingly. Maybe Holly was going to show him something and she wanted to it to be a surprise. He liked surprises. His tail restarted its wag, sweeping across the fluffy surface of the bed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:06 pm
She poked him in the shoulder. "You talk just fine, Chaya." And then he closed his eyes as she asked and Hollandaise hesitated. There was always the familiar fear that she would ultimately screw this up terribly and they would no longer be friends. But, she told herself, Merry had said that sort of thing really didn't happen and kisses were kisses and that was that. She blew out a soft breath.

"Do not open your eyes, okay?" Siobhan had made her read several magazines, so she felt well prepared. Slowly, she laid both of her hands on his face, sliding one around to the back of his head. And, before she could rethink (again), she leaned in and kissed him softly.  

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:24 pm
"Okay." Chaya kept his eyes closed obediently, his ears perked up with interested curiosity. When he felt Holly's hands on his face, light and gentle, he almost forgot to keep them closed, but remembered just in time. She smelled nice, he decided, kind of earthy and green, and he liked the feel of her palms against his cheeks. Maybe she was going to scritch his head?

Oh. He was being kissed, that was what was happening! He really didn't know how to do kissing properly, but he'd seen it on skelevision and movies and read about it in books. Not that any of that was very helpful, especially the books, the books were usually so full of flowery metaphors that there was really no way of telling what was actually going on. It was soft, and warm, and really he thought he kind of liked it. He was probably thinking about it too much, so he stopped, and just tried tilting his head a little so their faces fit together better.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:58 pm
Her eyes drifted closed on their own (which was alright - they had said to close them in magazines!), and she made a pleased noise. This was definitely much better than the other creeple she'd tried. Maybe it really did make a difference knowing the person. Her thumb stroked idly against his cheek.

Hollandaise gasped a little in surprise when he tilted his head into the kiss. But she didn't particularly feel like stopping, so she kissed him again lightly, then again, less lightly. She scraped her teeth along his bottom lip, the pulled back, inexplicably embarrassed.  

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:22 pm
Chaya hummed a little happy sigh at the soft, brushing kisses, and when he was kissed a little more intently he followed Holly's lead, lips parting a little, his ears flicking and his tail thumping at the almost-n**. When she pulled back he made a small disappointed sound and asked, "Should I open my eyes?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:46 pm
"Ah, um, if you want to." Hollandaise was more than a little flustered, but Chaya didn't seem angry or anything, and it had been... well, nice seemed like a good adjective, if a little bland. "Was it... was it... bad?" Abruptly, she realized her hands were still on him, one at his face and the other at the nape of his neck, stroking through the hair there. She pulled them back reluctantly and waited.  

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:17 pm
Chaya blinked his eyes open and flicked his ears again. "No it wasn't bad," he said. "I liked it. Did you like it? Did I do okay? I haven't practiced any so I'm probably not any good, but I liked it." He smiled at her, then added, "You smell nice, all green and you."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:46 pm
She smiled, feeling instantly more relieved with his assurances. "I liked it, too. But I am not sure if it was good; I have not had much practice." Hollandaise curled her toes. "I suppose I should get more practice." It was on the tip of her tongue to say they should practice together, but she hesitated, unsure if that was a thing creeple even did. This was hard.

Hollandaise tilted her head curiously - she had never thought about smelling green before. She liked the sound of that. But, she didn't think she had really smelled him while they were kissing. Suddenly, she careened forward and buried her face in the crook of his neck. Chaya smelled good, she realized, all fur and musky but with a chill that tingled her nose. After a few moments, she spoke, her voice muffled against his skin. "I like it."

prolixity

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:55 pm
"We should practice then!" Chaya said brightly, not noticing Holly's hesitance. Then he paused, looking a little less certain as a thought occurred to him. "If you want to practice. I mean? It's nice?"

He put an arm around her shoulders comfortably when she leaned over to press her face against his shoulder, and sniffed at her hair again. "That's good. I like your smell." Another calm breath. "I could find you if I was looking for you."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:08 pm
She nuzzled closer into his neck, unconcerned about his arm. This was Chaya and she trusted him implicitly, somehow. "Yes, it was rather nice - is nice. I think I would like practicing with you, Chaya." It felt a little weird to talk when her lips were against skin, but she didn't feel like moving just yet. "I... do not know if creeple normally practice, but it has to be a good thing. We can practice whenever you wish." She hummed creakily for a second. He liked how she smelled - somehow that made her flush.

"You would look for me?" Surprise colored her tone; she had never thought someone would come find her. Rather than be alarming (like Van), Chaya, even though he was a hound, set her at ease.  

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:14 pm
"Well you can't get good if you don't practice," Chaya said, matter-of-fact. His tail started up a slow wag again, pleased that he'd been okay at it even though he didn't know how and that Holly wouldn't mind trying it again or practicing. It seemed like a nice thing to do with a ghoul that he had found he liked a lot.

"If I needed to find you or you needed to be found I would look for you," he agreed, blinking. Why would that be surprising? He'd thought that that would be a thing that barely needed saying, but maybe it did, because she did sound like it had surprised her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:25 am
"I read a lot of books, too, about it. There are really a lot of things to try!" Maybe they could try more later. One Hollandaise decided she wanted to do something well, she generally was on it, much in the same manner that white was continually on rice (unless it was brown rice). And with Chaya, it seemed like it could be fun.

Suddenly, her arms snaked around his waist. It was a bit of an awkward position, but she didn't want to shift. "At home, creeple never looked for me - if I went off, I was gone until I came back. It is just... nice that that you would find me." Impulsively, she darted her tongue out to taste the skin of his neck (because he was there, and Hollandaise never really thought of reasons beyond that). Her tongue swirled and pressed against his skin for no reason other than that she could. She made a small noise of contentment, then pulled her face away a little, her teeth scraping as she went. Hollandaise did not pull away far, just enough so she was no longer hunched over.

prolixity

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:23 am
"Can you show me the books too? I have books but they aren't very much like helpful books about how to do things." This sounded like an interesting project, Chaya decided. He was going to learn something with Holly!

"If you wanted to get found I would go find you. Wanting to be lost and wanting to be tracked smell different sometimes," Chaya explained, and settled into a more comfortable position to be hugged, supporting himself on one arm and draping his other arm across her back. He shivered a little in surprise as he was licked. He rarely got licked, except by other canines sometimes, and that was different. He didn't really know why this was different, but it definitely was. "Do I taste good?" he asked, curious and a little hushed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:52 am
She quite solemnly promised to show Chaya the books and magazines as well. The idea of them starting a little project and learning together was much more appealing than continuing 'experiments' on other creeple. She still didn't really understand why kisses felt different, but they did - each one had been startling different from the others. Chaya had been the only one she would consider kissing again, she thought, and wondered what that meant.

Hollandaise pondered his words for a second and she thought that even if she didn't want to be found, it might be okay if Chaya found her. But he would know, anyway. The shiver he gave surprised her a little, but it was a good surprise, and it made her want to do it again. "You taste how you smell; good, but a little salty." Her voice was a little breathy, hushed, like his "When I kissed you it was sweeter." She wondered if she tasted green or like soil or wood or skin and forest.  

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:02 pm
It was a nice new project to have, and Chaya found that he quite looked forward to discovering what was in the books and how that worked. He sniffed at her hair again and contemplated licking it, but long hair would probably get tangly in a way that wasn't really pleasant. Skin would be nicer to lick. Curious, he nosed her hair aside to lick thoughtfully at the point of her ear, tasting delicately. "You taste a little bit salty too. And like plants, and just like you," he reported, pleased.  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff