Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YumaStoo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:40 am
chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

User Image

Yuma smiled and let out a silent laugh. "How about Rio? I got it at the movie store for a couple of dollars but I've never actually seen it..." He signed as he smiled, looking over at the other. He blushed as he stared at Eli, trying his best not to look obvious even though he was basically failing at that. He watched Eli with a blushy smile, not even remembering why he started to stare but quickly looked away embarrassed putting his head down quickly as his blush reached his ears, making them a bright red.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:59 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

❖ Elijah Gray ❖

Eli hadn't really been paying to close of attention to Yuma's reddening of his cheeks. He was never a good picking up on hints like blushing and all that. Blushing was almost like using a copping mechanism for Eli and he was glad, that although Yuma still looked like he needed to rest, to see that he was at least gaining some color again. He was there to help as well as he was there to hangout. "Yeah, Rio would be good. I watched it before, but it's been a bit." Eli says smiling and reaching calmly for the Rio movie, so he could recap some memory from the back. "One more thing," he says calmly, "How are you feeling? I should've asked sooner, but I'm falling a bit short." Eli watched as yuma's head dropped a little. He thought maybe complimenting would help to gain some confidence in Yuma, if he was still feeling bad. "Uh, your gaining color. That's always a good sign, right?" Eli tried to sound cheerful, but in his attempt it kind of turned out to could off as being awkward. Eli paused before he could make things worse and decided that he would pat Yuma on the shoulder. He then rubs the back of his head while starting to blush a bit. There had to be a better way to restate what he was really trying to ask. "Maybe I'll get the movie started, so you can take a seat and not have to really lift a finger." Eli nervously grabs the movie carefully.

TwistedSongWriter

chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

Newbie Star

YumaStoo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:23 pm
chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

User Image

"Oh no i'll help my dvd set is weird.." He signed before moving beside the other, his knee touching Elis as he fixed he cords. He blushed and continued to set up everything shaking a little from how close he was. After he finished he turned to the other but stopped, staring at Eli since they were now so close.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:12 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

❖ Elijah Gray ❖

Eli had calmly walked over to the dvd player and paused as Yuma said he would help out. He really hadn’t noticed the difference until he had gotten a closer look. Eli begins to watch Yuma as he began to start with the wires and cords. While watching Eli noticed that Yuma was starting to shake. “Hey,” Eli says, “Uh, you should be resting, right?” Eli smiles after putting in the movie. He turns back towards Yuma and holds out his arm again. “I think I can handle it now. If I start to mess up, don’t be shy to say anything.” Eli wants for Yuma to grab ahold, if Yuma didn’t grab ahold he would grab his hands like the first. But when thinking about that, Eli started to get this feeling in him. He would only keep his thoughts to himself for now, so he tried not to stare to long in fear of being pointed out for it. It was going to be a hold lot more complicated than Eli thought.

TwistedSongWriter

chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

Newbie Star

YumaStoo

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:02 pm
chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

User Image

Yuma blushed and slowly held onto the others arm, nervous and blushing deeply. He wanted to stop staring but could as they stood. "This is...I'm sorry I'm probably being...clingy...." Yuma signed his body trembling slightly, nervous at how close they were now.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:45 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

❖ Elijah Gray ❖

Eli was sure to be careful and he saw the trembling. Not wanting things to end badly, he calmly lead Yuma to sit down. "No, your fine. It's not that your being clingy. Don't worry, I think I can handle it." After getting Yuma to sit down, Eli grabbed the snacks and drinks. "If You need anything, I can get it for you. You'll need your rest." after grabbing everything and putting them into place, he starts the movie and sits down.

TwistedSongWriter

chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

Newbie Star

YumaStoo

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:33 pm
chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

User Image

Blushing as the other sat beside him, Yuma tried to make himself as small as possible so he wouldn't disturb the other. Though he wouldn't mind leaning on the other he was sure Eli would feel uncomfortable. "So....thanks for helping me over here and for going out to get movie snacks...its really kind of you, especially since not most people are like that these days..." He smiled nervously, his cheeks red with blush.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:39 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

❖ Elijah Gray ❖

Eli smiled, not thinking about what he had done and blushed. This time it was because of feelings he wasn't sure about. He tried to think of something quick, but his blushing only get worse. The words.. Uh I think I like you, played through his mind. It's hard to explain how he feels when it comes to people personally, especially when he's not able to choose one gender over the other. Eli finally signed, "Yeah, but it was no big thing. I like how you don't make things complicated or and you seem easy going. No worries, I'm comfortable if you are." Eli grins making light eye contact, he could feel his face getting hot. He calmly grabs one of the drinks and takes some sips. After calming down, he offered something to drink and eat before grabbing randomly. Eli wasn't stingy and usually shared a lot.

TwistedSongWriter

chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

Newbie Star

YumaStoo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:59 pm
chocolate_hoho_shikamaru
'

User Image

Yuma stared at the other for a bit before looking away himself, grabbing a drink and taking small sips nervously. Yuma tapped Elis shoulder and started signing again. "you know...I can actually talk?...It sounds horrible though.." He signed slowly looking away nervously. "....I hope you don't feel betrayed that I kept it from you..."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:38 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

❖ Elijah Gray ❖

Eli was about to take another sip when he felt the tap. He was surprised when Yuma said that and nods cheerfully. Eli turns more toward Yuma, given his full attention. "I..." Eli hesitates as he bit down on his lip. "Could I hear," Eli smiles with a gleam in his eyes and he wasn't worried much about quality. "I mean, if you don't mind." He had kind of started to forget that Rio was playing and watched Yuma instead.

TwistedSongWriter

chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

Newbie Star

YumaStoo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:09 pm
chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

User Image

Yuma blushed and thought about it for a second. The last time he talked it seemed to drive people away from him, he didn't want Eli to leave him too. With a quiet exhale Yuma timidly opened his mouth a spoke. It came out quiet and shaky but he managed. "..I hope it doesn't make you..uncomfortable to hear me..." He said quietly, his voice just under a normal tone. He sounded scared and that's just why he never talked, he always sounded scared or worried and could never say the right thing.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:20 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

❖ Elijah Gray ❖

Eli smiled brightly and loses control of his excitement. Eli happily cheered and ended up hugging Yuma and kissing him on the cheek a few times. He raises his bottle a little but pauses in a nervous thought. His face flashed a strong red color when he gulped. "I... I'm sorry." put the lid back on the bottle and sat it down. He didn't mean to make things uncomfortable. Was an overly bubbly person and he hope silently to himself that that wouldn't work against him in a time like this. He rubbed the back of his head, feeling his face getting warmer again as he faced Yuma again. "Please.. Don't hate me..." He squints his eyes closed and prayed while waiting for the other to cuss him out. "I promise I didn't mean to make things weird," Eli says low and sheepishly, knowing that he was leaving himself voluneerable.

TwistedSongWriter

chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

Newbie Star

YumaStoo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:30 pm
chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

User Image

Yumas eyes widened at the kisses to his cheek and he sat still for awhile. Did that really happen or was he imagining it. Hearing the other apologize made Yuma blush, knowing now that what happened was real. "Eli..." The senior spoke softly as he put his hands on the others cheeks, gently leaning up towards the other. "It's ok...please don't hate me for this..." He said quietly before placing his lips on Eli's and timidly pushing forward. His own cheeks were red and burning with nervousness after he broke off the kiss, looking away scared at what the other would say.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:01 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

❖ Elijah Gray ❖

While focusing before getting yelled at, Eli could hear the movie rolling. Then he wondered why it was so quiet. Eli heard his name and froze up to prepare again, but something was off. He felt hands and then a kiss. It was all so sudden and he didn't know what to say. Eli took a deep breath before opening his eyes to see Yuma looking away. After getting over being shocked, Eli glances down and smiles. "Um.." Eli turns facing the movie. "I could have promise that I was going to get yelled at. Did you really mean the kiss because.." Eli gets quiet, then looks back over at Yuma with a soft grin. His eye were tearing up, but he didn't care; Eli had to clarify everything for himself because he didn't want to get hurt again. He wipes away the fallen tears.

TwistedSongWriter

chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

Newbie Star

YumaStoo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:17 pm
chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

User Image

Yuma looked over to Eli and blushed, the others smile catching hi off guard. "You...you aren't mad at me?..." He asked moving closer to Eli, his cheeks red with nervousness. "Eli...yeah I meant it, im sorry for being weird....I-I didn't mean it, well I did, but um...I l-like you its weird im sorry-" The senior rambled quietly holding his hands to his chest to try and calm himself.  
Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff