Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The Dragon of Albion and The Princess of Tristia Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:07 pm
User Image
Aria nodded as he asked her to follow him. She stayed close, knowing that she was not familiar with their castle all that well. As they walked, she looked around, not wanting to get lost as she followed Dante using her kitsune ears, which her hair was hiding. Her hair was made to make it look like her ears were hidden underneath as her family was made up of humans, well all but two, her and her ancestor, who was the only kitsune who married into royalty. Her bloodline was not completely royal, as a prince had fallen for a kitsune who sold things for kids, toys and such.

As she walked with Dante, and they came into the throne room, Aria felt a bit of nervousness come about her, something she rarely ever experienced in her life. She saw the animals chained up in the throne room and didn't like it. These animals were mostly dog like creatures. It made her think her kind were inferior to humans. Her fists clenched tightly as she stayed close to Dante feeling like she was going to cry, but held her tears back.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:57 am
User Image
the king came down from his throne and hugged Dante and said "My eldest son how are you how was your journey?" Dante hugged his father back and said "It was good but you could have told me that i was a dragon in the first place." he looked at Dante and said "Well you needed to find out yourself." he looked at aria and took her hand and kissed it "You must be princess aria where are your body guards?" he questioned her
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:59 pm
User Image
"We....were ravaged...by bandits sire . Had Prince Dante not come by when he did, we wouldn't be here now." She said just as Nero came out of a pocket on the front of her dress just by her breasts. He squeaked sniffing at the king before crawling up onto her shoulder. Bats were thought to be disease carrying rodent mammals in these days. Aria picked up Nero into her hands and pet him gently.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:13 am
User Image
the king looked at the aria and laughed saying "my son is not a prince anymore he is a king the king of dragons but here no one knows of him being a king they might think he would start a war so keep it to yourself but here he is prince Dante. But he will not have the throne since he has his own." Then the king said " now I must be off you both need your rest." Dante bowed and walked away.
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:18 pm
User Image
"Thank you Sire." Aria said as Nero gave his mommy a kiss on the cheek. Once the king was gone, she looked at the animals on their chains. She felt like crying as she heard one of the puppies whimper for their freedom. She pet his head and said softly "I'm sorry little one. There's nothing I can do." so only the wolf pup could hear her as a tear went down her cheek. Nero nosed his mommy's cheek with a squeak trying to help.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:38 pm
User Image
Dante snapped his fingers and the chains disappeared and the pups disappeared. Dante walked away to his room
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:04 pm
User Image
Aria went to the room that she was given. She placed Nero on the bed, and got some milk for him from the bag she had with her. She only brought the small bag of Nero's formula and toys. While she prepared the special formula, Nero was crawling around on the bed looking around their new room. Then there was a knock on the door. It was Klein and he had no idea about Nero.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:20 pm
Zero Hirashima
User Image
Klein looked at her and said "so I hope my barbaric brother didn't lay a hand on you my future bride." He walked in her room rudely. Then Dante was walking towards arias room to ask her a question.
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:24 pm
User Image
"You need not worry about me." She said picking up Nero and started feeding him the bat formula that she made herself out of the finest fruit juices, bat milk, and love. Nero squeaked as he drank the formula, not wanting to waste a drop of the delicious mixture.Aria had a gentle touch with Nero. Her ears were still hidden and her tail was under her dress. Klein knew of them but not of Nero or her reasons for keeping the little bat alive.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:47 am
User Image

Dante walked in the room and said "Klein why don't you leave her alone she has been through a lot today." Klein shrugged and said "Fine." he walked out and then Dante asked "Do you love my brother."
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:05 pm
User Image
Aria shook her head "I do not. I am only marrying him for the sake of my village and kingdom. All I want is for my people to be safe." She said hiding her ears and tail in her hair and dress. Nero saw Dante and squeaked a bit as he was taking a break from the formula to catch his breath.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:17 pm
User Image

Dante smiled and said "Glad to hear it cause i never liked that snob anyways." then he looked at her and said "You should marry someone who will love you for who you are and you should be in love with that person thats all i wanted to say." he snapped his fingers and disappeared
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:30 pm
User Image
Aria knew he was right. But what could she do about it? A tear went down her face as she wasn't happy one bit about all this. After he finished eating, Nero snuggled with Aria, that is, until one of the maids came to fetch Aria for dinner. She quickly cleaned herself up, and went to the dining hall with Nero in her breast pocket as she knew he hated being alone and she thought of him as her baby.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:35 pm
User Image

Dante was sitting down and Klein motioned her to sit next to him but Dante then said "She can sit where ever she wants brother." then the king said "Yes Dante is right she can sit anywhere she wants." Dante smiled at her and nodded he saved her a total of three times once from being killed and twice from being with his brother.
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:26 pm
User Image
Aira sat next to Dante across from Klein. But before she did she said "Thank you." She then waited for her plate to be placed in front of her. Nero was sound asleep in her breast pocket. Once they started eating, Aria's tail accidentally brushed against Dante's leg from inside of her dress.

Zero Hirashima

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces