Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1 vs 1] WTB Spar Lessons (Terra/Kari/Roch) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Ice Queen rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-16)

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:01 pm
Terra stopped, a thoughtful look crossing her face as she thought about how Myoukin could work something ghoul scout related into fighting. "I do not know much about ghoul scouts," she admits after a moment of thinking. "But I can teach you to dance! I have been dancing since I was Cisco's size!"

"Sounds like an idea," Roch agrees. "If y'don't mind, Kira?" he asked the other ghoul.

"I will be very gentle in your lessons, I promise!" Terra added with big silver eyes. "I have heard rumors about a... FEARleading squad? Perhaps that might help, too! I would very much like to see what they do!" she added--in other words she was hoping to talk her new friend into joining her in trying out.

Terra's HP: 36/40
DMG: 0
Myoukin

Myoukin rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 4 Total: 9 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:45 pm
Kari wasn't sure who Cisco was, but she could assume that it was probably in reference to a smaller individual. In any case, dancing did sound like an interesting idea considering how much Terra was able to avoid her staff using the playful movements. And a Fearleading squad? Those usually taught coordination with a group, so it would teach her to move to a rhythm with others, which definitely sounded beneficial.

"Sure, I would be interested in learning to dance, it looks fun and from what Terra's shown me, it's practical as well. Fearleading squad sounds interesting as well, so I wouldn't mind at least taking a look to see what it's about. But first...", she paused to land a light shot against the other ghoul's fear shield, "...I'll take that opening so we can finish our sparring match."

It may have been bad form to attack while they had been chatting, but the reaper couldn't just leave the opening her partner had given her alone. A mock fight was still a fight, after all.

Kari's HP: 15/30
DMG: 3

Ice Queen
Yay, finally got back home~

Myoukin

Dedicated Mage

Ice Queen rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 1 Total: 9 (2-16)

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:10 pm
She had a new friend! Terra was grinning wide, even as her FEAR shield was hit. Getting dragged around by Roch hadn't turned out badly, after all! She was so happy!

She twisted, hitting the other ghoul back, still grinning like a loon. "Then we will see about finding out who this 'Merry' is!" she declared, having seen a poster. "She is the one that runs the squad!"

"Merry? I know her," Roch said, making Terra look over at him. "She's a thing with Nahm," he added.

"Senor Nahm is dating Merry? I will get along with her very well, I am sure!" Terra said, even more excited. "Senor Nahm is a wonderful person--for a scoundrel," she added for Kira's benefit.
Terra's HP: 33/40
Myoukin rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 5 Total: 9 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:38 pm
Merry? Nahm? Kari wasn't sure who these creeple were, but from Terra's reaction, they were important. She would have to make sure she left a good impression, not only for her own sake, but for her new friend's as well.

"A scoundrel?", the ghoul asked, pausing to land a counter against her partner's shield. "How so? If he's so wonderful...", Kari trailed off, her confusion clear on her face. The descriptors being used didn't match at all.

Kari's HP: 12/30

Ice Queen

Myoukin

Dedicated Mage

Ice Queen rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 3 Total: 4 (2-16)

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:14 pm
Terra smiled hugely, only to frown thoughtfully, trying to figure out how to explain Nahm. She touched her chin, tapping it a few times before lifting the finger--and promptly lowering it again. "Well... he is... very fun!" she decided with a huge smile, since it summed Nahm up in her mind.

"Well, y'see, Nahm's a pal of mine," Roch says, walking over to the ghouls. "See, I tend t'draw friends that are a lot like me, in general. That means poor Terra gets t'meet a lot of scoundrels. Now, I think you should call it quits and get healed up, now. There's no point in actually breakin' the FEAR shields when you're just learning," he added. In other words, he was being overprotective of them. "If y'get into a real fight, though, that's when y'go full tilt."

"Do you mind if we stop now?" Terra asked the other ghoul. "We are just learning, not wishing to hurt one another, no?"

Terra's HP: 30/40
DMG: 0
Myoukin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:46 pm
Terra's explanation only served to deepen the look of confusion on Kari's face. This Nahm boil was a scoundrel... but he was very fun... and wonderful? Luckily, Roch's explanation felt a little more coherent. If Roch considered himself a scoundrel... by scoundrel, they just meant rough around the edges? Or maybe it referred to someone with a hard-to-approach exterior?

"Ah... alright, I don't mind if we stop here. If anything, I've learned that I should build up some first-hand experience to supplement my book knowledge... and work on my stamina", she added after a slight pause. Now that she wasn't focused on the fight, the reaper felt a bit worn down. This was the most exercise she'd gotten in quite some time, so it wasn't surprising that the mock fight would tire her out.

"So... where do we proceed from here? A critique session... or maybe going to see this... Merry... ghoul?" She asked the pair of reapers.

Kari's HP: 12/30

Ice Queen

Myoukin

Dedicated Mage

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:21 pm
"Critique sounds fine with me--over food," Roch says, dropping a hand on both ghouls' shoulders and gently trying to herd them out of the gym. "I'm hungry, and you both need the FEAR input. It'll help your shields recover."

"You are trying to make me cook again, are you not?" Terra demands.

"You will? AWESOME!" he says, hauling her into a one armed hug. "You're the best little sister a guy could ask for!"

"Kira, do you mind spicy food?" Terra asks, sighing and giving in as easily as that.

Myoukin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:31 pm
"Ah... If you're preparing food, could I have mine on the... less... spicy side?" Kari requested, blanching at the remembrance of the last time she tried to tackle spicy food. "Last time I had something spicy... creeple said it looked like I was... convulsing...", she muttered, eyes downcast and a blush rising onto her face as she clutched her staff closer to her chest.

"I-If it's too much trouble, I'm a fairly decent cook in my own right... I could see about making something... or at least helping... as thanks for helping me train", the ghoul offered with a small smile.

Ice Queen

Myoukin

Dedicated Mage

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:00 pm
"I will make yours special!" Terra declared, happy to make exceptions for a new friend. "It will be very savory, instead!"

"I want extra spice," Roch says.

"You get what you get--you are a black hole, you do not taste it, regardless," Terra lectured him.

Myoukin
I think you can either wrap or we can call it done<3 Thanks for the rp!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:18 pm
Kari chuckled at the pair's exchange. She'd really lucked out when these two reapers had showed up at the gym. Not only had she learned a bit more about fighting, but she gained two friends in the process.

"Thank you", she replied with a beaming smile as they exited through the doorway, "That sounds wonderful."

Ice Queen
That looks like a wrap, thank you for the opportunity to play with your reapers~

Myoukin

Dedicated Mage

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas