Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Kakashi and the abandoned little girl *Reserved* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:13 pm
User Image

Kakashi was in the toy store and bought a bunch of toys "she wants all these oh well if its for her then fine." he went to the counter and paid for them. he walked out and said "I am totally broke. i am gonna have to take some important missions to make some money." he walked home naruto was already there inside his home with sakura and kakashi said "Naruto wrap these with your clones i am going to go get mizuki and naruto make some clones go get some people close to use for mizukis birthday and sakura set the cake and the ice cream in the kitchen." naruto nodded and made enough shadow clones to complete both task she walked out the door and to tsunades home
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:57 pm
User Image
Once Kakashi arrived, Tsunade handed MIzuki over to him smiling as she always had fun with Mizuki. Mizuki was still half asleep in his arms. She gripped his shirt in her little hands with a sleepy smile on her face as her head was on his shoulder. "Hi daddy....." She said sleepily as she didn't want to wake up so soon.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:19 pm
User Image

Kakashi carried mizuki home laid her on her bed walked into the living room where everyone was at and said "She is sleeping so we should wait for a bit." he sat in his chair took out his bok and started reading it
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:05 pm
User Image
About twenty minutes later, Mizuki woke up and went into the living room where everyone was conversing with one another. When someone saw Mizuki enter the room they told everyone and they all shouted surprise. Mizuki smiled as she entered the room seeing all of their friends and her extended family. She hugged Kakashi when she saw him happily as she loved when he would throw her a party.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:13 pm
User Image

Kakashi picked up mizuki and said "Happy birthday mizuki do you know how old you are today?" he walked towards the kitchen
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:38 pm
User Image
"I'm four now daddy!" She said smiling as she held up four of her little fingers happily. She giggled after she said that knowing he was kidding but sometimes he liked to think of her as his little baby girl again. Last year at her party he called her a two year old when she was really three. He was kidding of course but she always loved to correct him when she was able to.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:51 pm
User Image

Kakashi looked at mizuki and said "alright my little four year old what do you want to do first open presents or have cake and ice cream." he sat he on the chair
Lupine Duchess
i think a time skip should be done soon so it shows that she is in ninja training.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:00 pm
User Image
"Cake and ice cream please!" Mizuki said excitedly as she sat in Kakshi's lap. Sakura was smiling happily as she watched her sensei and 'little sister' bonding. She then began serving the cake and ice cream making sure to give Mizuki the first piece.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:38 pm
User Image

Kakashi looked at sakura and said "I will eat mine later." he kiss mizukis head and continued to read his book. then kakashi yawn and he started to fall asleep "Man putting together another party is tiring." he yawned and started to doze off
Lupine Duchess
i think a time skip should be done soon so it shows that she is in ninja training.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:37 pm
User Image
Mizuki giggled as she brought her piece over and sat with Kakashi. She the giggled seeing him dozing off. She grabbed a feather from her pocket knowing that he always did this. She went over to him and tickled his nose with the feather laughing when he would stir. She loved doing this to him. She was waking him up so he wouldn't miss the fun.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:51 am
User Image

Kakashi woke up and said "What did i miss." he looked at mizuki and smiled through his mouth covering
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:04 pm
User Image
Mizuki giggled and said "You fell asleep daddy. I didn't want you to miss anything fun." cutely as she sat in his lap eating her cake still.

Zero Hirashima
((Lol srry for not responding to you talking to me. I didn't see it. I agree though that we should timeskip to when she is starting her training at the academy. But I have an idea. It involves her becoming a kitsune but it's like when Naruto transformed into the ninetailed fox. But her ears and tails stayed on her. It will happen at the academy and she will run off when she is made fun of by the other kids. But I'm hoping that a single boy comes looking for her who falls for her as she will be a teenager.))

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:24 am
User Image

Kakashi said "OK that's good now its time to open presents mizuki." He sat there smiling at mizuki
Lupine Duchess
that would be cool and I was thinking that kakashi started wearing his anbu outfit as she started training

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:36 pm
User Image
"Okay daddy!" Mizuki said smiling as she started opening her presents.

At the age of 16 Mizuki was starting her ninja training. She had to start late due to an injury when she was seven years old. Right now she was hugging Kakashi saying "Bye daddy. I hope your mission goes well." as she hugged him knowing he had a mission to go on protecting the village. She then smiled at him seeing her best friend coming for her. She had yet to recognize her powers that she had been blessed with. She had Kakashi's help with training while she was hurt and already learned her first jutsu. It was a nature jutsu that gave her camouflage abilities a boost anywhere. She would literally disappear and couldn't be found until she stopped using it or if she was unable to perform the jutsu properly.

Zero Hirashima
((Okay sounds great.))

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:41 pm
User Image

Kakashi said "bye mizuki." kakashi disappeared and went into the forest he started running to a hidden cave
Lupine Duchess
]

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas