Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
the love of a ninja(full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:46 pm
User Image

Zero jumped out the window and went his way to his home
SlightlyInsane27

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:52 pm
Zero Hirashima

User Image

Akira moved and left the bathroom. He had left. She knew it. Soon she went to her bed and curled up. Her mind was racing and it wasn't until much later until she was finally able to fall asleep.

Mini Monstrosity

Garbage Husband

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:55 pm
User Image

the next day zero was walking down the street to his new school he was the new transfer student. "this is not gonna work." he continued to walk towards the scool
SlightlyInsane27

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:01 pm
Zero Hirashima

User Image

The next morning Akira woke up and slipped out of bed, getting ready for school. She hated it but she had to go.

Her backpack was on her shoulders as she walked. She wasn't paying attention as she walked. Her eyes were down on her psp as she played her game. It was easier for her if she was distracted.

Mini Monstrosity

Garbage Husband

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:05 pm
User Image

Zero walked onto the school property when he was noticed by a popular girl named matsuri and she said "hello handsome." he didn't bother looking at hr and he said "Don't talk to me." and with that he walked into the school leaving her frustrated.
SlightlyInsane27

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:11 pm
Zero Hirashima

User Image

Akira slipped her PSP system into her bag and looked up. She moved over, hesitating. She was waiting on Matsuri to leave before going on. It surprised her to see the silver haired boy reject her. It left the popular distracted and Akira hurried past and put her bag in her locker. Soon she went to her class and took a seat in the back, as usual.

Mini Monstrosity

Garbage Husband

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:17 pm
User Image

Zero walked in the classroom and the teacher said "Alright class this is Zero hirashima and he is the new transfer student. go take your seat next to akira alright." zero walked towards akira and said "Hey there." then he sat down and took out a sketch book and it had incredible drawings but it showed that he had a tortured soul.
SlightlyInsane27

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:25 pm
Zero Hirashima

User Image

Akira nods at him when he spoke. Her eyes curiously looked over at his sketchbook. He was really good. The girl moved and laid her head on the desk and moved her arms around her head. Every once and a while a crumpled up paper ball would be tossed at her from someone that sat diagonal from Zero. The guy tossing it would snicker with his buddies. They seemed top be making it into some sort of game. The dark haired girl didn't stir. Instead she closed her eyes.

Mini Monstrosity

Garbage Husband

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:31 pm
User Image

Zero saw this and took a dictionary that was right next to him and threw it really hard at the boys head knocking him out cold then he went back to his drawing
SlightlyInsane27

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:38 pm
Zero Hirashima

User Image

Akira looked up when she heard the book make contact. The kid had passed out but it looked as if he were sleeping. Her eyes rested on Zero, confused. She didn't know if it were him or not do she said nothing. Her head rested on her arms and her foot lightly kicked one of the paper balls.

Mini Monstrosity

Garbage Husband

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:44 pm
User Image

Zero the student was taken out and class ended shortly after. zero walked outside the classroom and waited for akira "Let's hope she doesn't recognize my voice or my eyes or hair." he waited for her to come out
SlightlyInsane27

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:52 pm
Zero Hirashima

User Image

The girl stood and grabbed her notebook. She looked around and then walked out of the classroom. Her blue eyes looked at the male. He seemed familiar. Her hand raised up, rubbing her forehead. Akira decided that the lack of sleep was starting to get to her.

Mini Monstrosity

Garbage Husband

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:58 pm
User Image

Zero looked at her and said "If your wondering what happened to the boy bulling you i threw the book at his head i can't stand it when bullies pick on someone." he started walking with her
SlightlyInsane27

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:04 pm
Zero Hirashima

User Image

"It's not bullying if I don't care what they do to me." Akira said with a small shrug and began to walk. That's when she noticed him walking with her. It has been a while since she had walked with anyone. "Thanks though. You don't have to do anything if it happens again. I don't care. " The girl lied, she did care but she dealt with that alone.

Mini Monstrosity

Garbage Husband

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:16 pm
User Image

Zero looked at her and smiled a gentle smile but there was sadness "Well when i first saw you i thought you were cute." he continued to walk then he said "I wanted to do it because i lost my way and i need to find it."
SlightlyInsane27

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces