Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Kiss Kiss Fall In Love! (Siobhan + Holly) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:01 pm
She looked up as Siobhan turned, arms full of dirty hair. "You should be kinder to your hair," she said, matter-of-factly. "I will braid it." It was not a request. They could go to town to get a magazine or they could not, but Hollandaise would pick leaves out of Siobhan's hair. The leaves would go back in after it was braided, of course, but it a more artful way.

"I did not say your reactions were bad - after all, you do not appear to despise me. It was simply... unexpected. Have you kissed many creeple?"

bittiface

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:12 pm
"Oh..." Siobhan smiled, warmly and happily. She was happy to have her hair braided by another ghoul. Perhaps... she could be a friend. Like the ghoul ghouls did in her magazines. Slumber parties and hair braiding parties.

"I have not. I've never kissed a soul." She admitted, her hands on her cheeks. "I have always imagined many scenarios though. It's all very romantic."

The Semblance of Unity

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:11 pm
"Oh," she paused in her braiding - it was quite a task. Siobhan's hair was long and tangled. "I was your first kiss? How sudden. I apologize if I did not live up to your standards of romance." Something was satisfying about that, though. And it helped explain her reaction, maybe... sort of. Hollandaise wasn't exactly experienced, either.

"Siobhan, you should wash your wash and detangle and braid it whlst wet. I want to twist it all up in braids." She hummed creakily and shoved a leaf back into it.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:16 pm
"It was quite nice!" She insisted, waving her hands. "I always wanted a first kiss to remember! I will surely remember this for all time!"

"Wash my hair?" She repeated with concern. "But.. I do not smell.... do I?" Oh no. Was she a smelly ghoul all this time? Utterly repulsive and offending the sneses of all!?

"I am so so sorry! I ddi not realize I was so offensive!" She despaired aloud, her face twisting into horror.

The Semblance of Unity

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:06 pm
She tilted her head slowly. Siobhan was sometimes hard to follow, with her dramatic shifts in tone and overly emotional response. But, she had to admit it was kind of diverting to puzzle it out. Carefully, she sniffed. "You smell like nature and ghost." Her ears twitched briefly. "It is good." Hollandaise resumed braiding for a moment.

"Do not be ridiculous. If I found you offensive, I would not have kissed you or even be braiding your hair." Thin fingers deftly plucked out a twig. "Your hair would be easiest to manage when clean - it collects things."

bittiface

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:40 am
"Ah~. That is good, then. If I am un-offensive, then all is well." Siobhan beamed, enjoying the feel of having her hair played with.

"Hmmm.. I suppose I could clean it more often. It would give me the opportunity to purchase fancy soaps for it. Nice smelling and lovely for certain." Siobhan loved doing all things ghouly. A ghoul ghoul to the fullest. She didn't have much money, and relied on the meagre allowance she got from the other banshees she had lived with back 'home'. Home being the crawlspace she spawned from.

The Semblance of Unity

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:24 pm
"Did you know-" she said, suddenly very serious. "-that there is a hot spring under the school?" With one last tug, Siobhan's hair was braided and twisted it such a manner that it barely dragged on the ground anymore.

bittiface

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:44 pm
"I did!!!" She exclaimed proudly, and very very loud. "I was one of the ones who formed a team to clear it of giant mole rats! They were so cute and I rode them into greatness!" She spoke quickly and enthusiastically, her voice cracking in places as her banshee vocal chords were aching to shriek.

"Will you go with me sometime? We could bathe together and be the best of friends! Have you ever met my bestest friend in the whole world? Her name is Needle and she knows a great number of things! She is very wise and helpful!"

The banshee prattled on until her hair was done, turning around and lifting her brain in delight. "AAAAAHHH!!!!" Came the blood curdling shriek of a banshee in joy. Joy that shattered the windows of some poor fool's office nearby. "It is so lovely! I feel amazing and new! Thank you ever so much, new friend!"

She squished Holly in a squeeze.

The Semblance of Unity

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:54 am
Hollandaise found herself paying more attention to Siobhan's screeched-out volume than to her words. It was not... unpleasant, she supposed, but very unusual. "I like to go sometime very much. I have only ventured there once, with my friend Aisha." Siobhan's constant stream of chatter was nice, in a way. "I have never met Needle, but I think I would like to meet anyone who was a friend." In that moment, Hollandaise had quite forgotten about kisses and romantic nonsense because Siobhan had said they were friends, and she was thinking she had very few after and, oh, wouldn't it be nice?

Siobahn shrieked. Something close by shattered in a tinkle of glass and Holly's ears flattened briefly. But then the ghoul grabbed her and Hollandaise squeaked. She forced herself to remain very, very still. There was no pain, so the ghoul hadn't crushed one of her leaves, but Hollandaise was afraid to move, lest she accidentally tear one free. She shed leaves naturally, of course, but to have them removed by force was still exceptionally painful.

"I... I am pleased that you have found my efforts satisfactory, Siobhan. Pleasedonotsquishme."

bittiface

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:46 am
"I am so sorry!" She shrieked again, letting go of Hollandaise with a look of horror. "I did not harm you, did I?" She fussed over her some, before flustering a glowing blue and turning to walk towards town again.

"I am a big big follower of fashion, gossip and trends! I shall show you all of my favourite magazines and books!" She grinned, twirling in a flurry of muslin fabric and long braided hair.

The Semblance of Unity

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:25 pm
Siobhan had so many terribly interesting expressions - they made Hollandaise worry less and less about her leaves. She waved the ghoul off. "My leaves are quite sensitive so I must be careful." She let out a small giggle as the banshee turned, dodging a particularly errant bit of cloth. "I entrust myself to you in this. You are so knowledgeable!"

bittiface

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:15 pm
"I suppose I am?" Knowledgable! That was a fine way of thinking of it. Besides being a shut in geek.

She giggled some more, skipping towards the store. "I am certain the references will aid you in your research! It is written by experts, you know. They ask real creeple and everything."

"Is it curiosity that motivates you?"

The Semblance of Unity

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:46 am
She nodded wisely (which was entirely an act - Hollandaise had no idea what she was talking about). "Real creeple are much better than fictional, I suppose," she said, quite gravely. There was only so much a ghoul could learn from poetry and books. Hollandaise slid into the store behind Siobhan, looking around curiously. It seemed so bright, so colorful. She creaked, pleased, before turning back to the banshee.

"Curiosity, yes. I grew up in an isolated forest, so everything is quite, quite new." She turned to Siobhan, a fever lighting in her golden eyes. "I want to learn everything. Kisses were an experiment to discover the differences in types of kissing. There is a lot that I still do not understand. But I want to." It may not have been the best way to go about things, but Hollandaise was determined.

bittiface

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:56 pm
"Oh yes. You do not want to be picking up poor gossip. It will make you look the fool!" Siobhan warned seriously.

"A forest? How lovely! I grew up in a crawl space!." Or rather, she woke up in a crawl space. As is. Simply poofed into existence one day. "I will aid you with all I can managed. Aha! Here we are. Magazines. Beauty magazines, Fugly magazines, Villain magazines, Wedding Magazines, Basic Poisoned Baking recipe magazines.... Everything and anything you can think of! Every hobby is covered."

The Semblance of Unity

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 7:05 am
Hollandaise gingerly up a glossy magazine, the slick pages featuring overly buff ghosts and how to 'turn ur stuff in2 fluff'. She wondered what sort of creeple read these magazines. An insert unfolded and she giggled briefly - it featured a two page spread on a ghost that looked vaguely like a super muscular Chaya. She paused and carefully refolded it before setting the magazine back on the stand. Perhaps she would buy it.

Her fingers ghosted over titles. "A crawl space sounds quite small, Siobhan." 50 Ways to a Better Scare, How to Turn Your Ghoul to Goo, Human Confections - The Untold Horror. With a pelased hum she picked up a cooking magazine, an issue of Cursemo, something called Cooking Blight. Her arms kept getting fuller and fuller and fuller. Hollandaise looked at Siobham.

"I will require your expertise." This was going to take a while.

bittiface
sorry i took forever - we can treat this as a fin if you want?

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff