Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Halp (Xavier & Holly) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:50 am
Hollandaise felt very, very awkward, and a small, sad frown crossed her face. Her arms wrapped back around her middle and her toes curled down into the ground. "I... do not understand. But can I assist you in any way? I did not mean to upset you." She felt rather deflated and defeated. Her eyes drifted to the ground and did not look up.

kuuropii
late tag sorry omg and moodswingss

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:04 pm
There were now two of them that were staring awkwardly at the ground.

Xavier wilted a little more.

"W-why did you, erm...w-want to..." His face reddened. "D-do...that? K-k-kiss me?"

the semblance of unity

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 6:45 am
Her eyes darted up briefly and then looked back down. Not for the first time, she wished could speak with the grass that seemed to curl lovingly around her invading toes. "Well," she said slowly, weighing her words as though they were precious grain during a famine (Hollandaise did not realize it, bu such careful consideration would have earned her approval even from the strictest of elders.)

"I kissed you because it was convenient. You were there and I was there and I though you looke drather nonthreatening - baring the teeth of course." Her toes curled further down and her hands, nervous thin things that they were, rose up to plait and re-plait a lock of hair as she spoke. "I want to discover the nature of kisses - for a time I had thought anyone who kissed me had harbored ill-will towards me. I have been told this is not the case." A beat. "Did you know that there are many types of kisses - romantic, platonic, greeting..."

kuuropii

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces