Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Love of a Majin(a Dragon Ball Z rp)(full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:44 pm
User Image
gaia_nitemareleft Sinopa The Space Fox Anthro gaia_angelright

Sinopa came into the cave as well and did the same. She sat next to him as he said what he said. She responded with. "I don't think you need to. If people knew how nice you were, I'm sure they wouldn't be scared. I might not remember most of my life, but I do know that on some planets inhabitants are scared of what they don't know about. It's the same anywhere I guess. You should try not to let what anyone says bother you. I didn't care that they were staring at me, because I was more interested in learning what you were teaching me." with a smile as she looked at him hoping to make him smile.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:20 am
User Image
gaia_nitemareleft Majin Zero gaia_nitemareright

Zero looked at her and he smiled a little and said "Thank you for trying to cheer me up." he stretched his arms and started to prepare the food and brought it over to the fire and started cooking it. after it was done he began eating his portion
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:18 pm
User Image

Sinopa smiled at him when he thanked her. She started eating when her portion was ready. As she ate she thought of something. "You know, I think I might know of a way to get everyone to like you. If they see how kind and gentle you are, maybe they would not be scared. But that means you'd have to leave the cloak behind. If my plan works, you will be considered a friend of humanity and the monster stuff will end." She said smiling hoping he'd go with it.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:05 pm
User Image

Zero looked at her and said "Fine i will." he got up and went in his corner and meditated
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:14 pm
User Image

Sinopa nodded and went right to work on her plan. She knew that the Z fighters didn't like to see him due to his kind's past but she wanted to change that. She spent all day coning up with the plan ultimately coming up with an idea where he does good deeds with her around the town. She went to town and asked around saying that he would do small, odd jobs with her, and passed out flyers for a hard working man that did jobs for nothing but appreciation. She got a few people to agree and she told them who he was. They agreed to give him a chance but only on the condition that she help him. Sinopa agreed and left to show Zero

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:24 pm
Zero Hirashima
User Image

Zero was still meditating he was concentrating the evil within him suppressing it. Then he said to himself "I don't know how much longer I can keep this up I will end up turning evil like the first majin." He started shaking badly.
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash