Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Do You Love Me Master? (Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:10 am
User Image

Akuma looked at her and said "Put your stuff with mine and lets go."
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:43 am
User Image
Violet nodded placing her belongings into the suitcase that Akuma had. Then she asked "Where will we go Akuma?" in a shy way. She wasn't used to kindness anymore but she loved it now. She then picked up the suitcase and tried to lift it and waited for him to tell her where to put it.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:16 pm
Zero Hirashima
User Image

Akuma looked at her and said "I will carry it you take it easy. I have a house in Kyoto that's where we are heading." He took the suitcase took out his phone and made a call and he said " hey Yamamoto its me drive my motorcycle to my house in Kyoto.....thank you" akume held out his hand and said "let's go to Kyoto together." He smiled at her
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:46 pm
User Image
Violet gave him a small smile as she took his hand in hers. "Let's go together." She said before she hugged his arm as they got in his car. As she was getting her seat belt on, she smiled putting some hair behind her ear. She pulled out a seashell shaped hairpin and placed it in her hair.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:14 pm
User Image

Akuma drove off with voilet to kyoto and he started singing i'd come for you by nickel back and looked at her and sing it to her. then after the song he said "I always defended you when you never knew you probably want to know why i'd throw everything away to protect you.....it's because i love you voilet. the law says we can't marry but it never said we can't be together." he looked at her and smiled
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:36 pm
User Image
Violet smiled more as she heard and saw him singing to her. Then when he said he loved her, she said "I love you too Akuma, I always have." She said smiling happily with the same smile she had when she was little, before she was sold as a slave. "But I think you can get papers that give me freedom." She said before her collar started itching again about halfway there. Her skin was completely red underneath and her fur was almost dulled down to stubble. It hurt whenever the collar itched. She winced as a bit of blood came out from under the collar as an old wound had opened up and was bleeding with blood and pus badly.

Zero Hirashima
((Just so you know, I'd come for you, is my favorite rock song.))

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:39 pm
User Image

Akuma noticed the blood and said "do you wanna take that off?" he kept driving
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:43 pm
User Image
"Yes please." She said as she took off the collar, wincing as she did. The itch was hurting still and the fur was full of blood. She grabbed some tissues from the glove compartment and held them on the wound wincing as the pain seemed to subside without that collar around her neck.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:54 pm
User Image

Akuma pulled up to the house he got out and opened voilets door and grabbed the suitcase and said "We are here." he smiled
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:26 pm
User Image
Violet had stopped bleeding and when she got up, her eyes lit up to see a beach side home. This was the estate where she was found by Akuma. She smiled and hugged him saying "Thank you Akuma. You always know how to make me happy." She then looked up at him and kissed his cheek as thanks.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:33 pm
User Image

Akuma smiled and said "Alright lets get settled in" he walked to the door and unlockeit and walked in
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:48 pm
User Image
Violet walked next to him hugging his arm as she did. She smiled seeing it was still beautiful. She smiled looking around as she had such wonderful memories here. She looked around and found the exact spot where his mother always let her stand in the kitchen as a two month old. "I remember all the wonderful times we used to have here. I'm guessing mom's not around anymore right?" She asked looking a bit sad as she always wanted to let her adoptive mother know she was okay. His mother tried to stop his father from selling her that day, when she came home from daycare, she was pulled from his mother's arms screaming and crying. She saw the brokenhearted look in his mother's eyes as she was the daughter his mother always wanted to raise.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:07 pm
User Image

Akuma looked around and said "Guess not how about you get cleaned up and i will make something to eat."
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:24 pm
User Image
Violet nodded and went to get washed up. She took a shower, and washed her fur and hair. She then got out when she was done, wrapped a towel around herself, dried off, and got on some of his mother's clothing. It fit her well, that white sundress of his mother's. She came downstairs and hugged Akuma gently as she wore the seashell hairpin he gave her when they were little with the choker. She smiled as she did this and said "Thank you for this Akuma. I love you." She then kissed him happily after making sure that he wasn't holding anything sharp.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:04 am
User Image

Akuma hugged her and kissed her back and said "I love you too voilet." he went back to cooking
Lupine Duchess

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces