Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The war of the three powers(reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:22 pm
Zero Hirashima
User Image

Zero looked at her and said " thank you for saying that." Then he looked back outside and said "in order to protect I must make sacrifices. Sorry I must do this." He put his hands in his pants pockets and walked away with his head down
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:11 pm
User Image
Kari nodded and said "Before you go....I'd like to give you something for luck." She then pulled a necklace from around her neck and said "If you need help just say Kari 3 times and concentrate as hard as you are able to and I'll be there within seconds." She said placing the necklace around his neck gently hoping her friends would be okay.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:28 pm
User Image

Zero looked at her and said "Thank you." with that he walked away he ended up outside were some devils gathered and they ganged up on him the started pushing him and that's when his eyes changed from blue to yellow and his pupils became slit his canines became sharper then he said in a voice not his own "I am fed up to here with you guys now feel the wraith of the dragon i just so happened to unsealed with in me." they backed off some then laughed and came at him then "Your finished" he said round house kicking them into the air clear across town. he walked off
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:35 pm
User Image
On the way back to her run down shed of a home, Kari had a feeling about Zero. He was kind and she wanted to repay him for being her friend. As she walked into her home with tears in her eyes, she noticed the eviction notice from her landlord for unpaid rent. She started packing up her things crying the entire time. She had no money or anything. Her family wouldn't take her in, nor did anyone want to hire her. She was desperate and knew she had to do something for a home.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:54 pm
User Image

Zero was walking then he stumbled and landed against the door and he said "Is anyone there can you help me." he was coughing up blood
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:39 pm
User Image
Aria was interrupted by an injured Zero. SHe came right to the door, opened it and gasped when she saw Zero coughing up blood. "Zero! What happened?!" She asked as she helped him into the small house and sat him on a chair as she started using her Angel powers to heal his wounds and anything that was wrong on the inside.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:50 pm
User Image

Zero held her hands and said " there is nothing wrong I just unsealed the dragon with in me if you can tell by my eyes and my sharpened canines. It is slowly taking over." He looked around and said " it seems your leaving this living space so wanna live at my place for a bit?" He coughed up blood again
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:08 pm
User Image
Kari looked up at him and said "Only if you want me to." She then smiled up at him as she used her powers to find the source of the bleeding and said "Let me at least help you stop coughing up blood." She then concentrated on the spot before she healed it hoping that he would be okay.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:21 pm
Zero Hirashima
User Image

Zero looked at her with blood trinkling from his mouth and he said " look this thing will pass Kari OK so don't worry I am fine just coughing up my human blood to make room for my new dragon blood." He coughed up even more then he passed out
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:31 am
User Image
Kari put him on the couch and wiped the blood off his mouth for him waiting for him to wake up. As she waited, she hugged Zero once or twice for comfort and to check if he was still breathing. She then sat next to him wiping the blood off of his mouth as it came out hoping that he would be okay.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:05 pm
User Image

Zero woke up gasping saying "the dragon has awakened." then he looked around and said "wow what a rush i feel great." he looked at kari and said "Thanks."
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:27 pm
User Image
"You're welcome." Kari said hoping he wouldn't leave her alone like everyone else. "Zero.....am I still allowed to come with you?" she asked putting her ears back hoping it wasn't a trick. She didn't want to be alone anymore.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:01 pm
User Image

Zero looked at her and smiled "Yes you can i said you could." he stood up and said "Now i live by myself so it will just be us." he began stretching
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:19 pm
User Image
Kari smiled as she nodded, "That's fine. Thanks Zero." she said as a small purring noise could be heard coming from her like a cat would when it was happy. Zero was Kari's very first friend, she had no idea what was going to happen next but she knew they would get through it together.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:29 pm
User Image

Zero looked at her and said "Well lets head out ok." he smiled a gentle smile and said "I will be waiting outside." he walked out the door.
Lupine Duchess

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces