Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP?] Not Gonna Bear with You (Madeline/ Mellow) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:51 pm
Truthfully, dead people were probably too dumb to even realize they were dead, or say anything other than "brainssssssssssssssssss". At least, that was what she had gathered from human horror movies (so extremely lackluster), and it probably wasn't all that different with the undead.

... ok no that was an insult. Surely undeads here were leagues much smarter than human undeads. Humans were always dumb.
Mellow's description of raw meat though...
Maddie sighed.
"HEALTHY ponies don't eat only sugar, you dumb ghoul. Unless you want your brain and teeth to fall out. Meat is SUPER healthy! You're the dumb one, dumb pony!"
Maddie stuck her tongue out at Mellow. What a dumb pony. SUPER dumb pony. Maybe if she had sugar cubes she could taunt her, but sadly she didn't. Insults would have to suffice.

Meegane
Truly an art~

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:02 am
Mellow had his teeth acted like a piling machine, it was a habit ever since he was a mighty little pony. He couldn't handle how silly that bear zombie ghoul was but he chose to make a face back. "I had body check each year (with pre-requisite the doctor was a male), I am super super healthy, no sickness no defects no illness. See what eating meat gets you, blood-shot red eyes, unhealthy dim skin and chubby fats. You can't even run pass me!" He yelled back at the ghoul who chased after him.

"Your blood color is awful as well," added Mellow, turning around to peek at Maddie.

That was really ad hominem already, Mellow.

[A.V.]
Still dying - where are we going AV? XD

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:58 pm
"Meat makes you SUPER strong! And red eyes are COOL."
She wasn't sure what they meant by dim skin and chubby fats. Were they referring to vampires? But vampires didn't usually have chubby fats... did they?
BABY vampires maybe?

... wait, were they calling HER fat?
Maddie puffed her chest, trying to seem intimidating. It was kinda hard when one was only 4"7'.
"Oh yah? Well, well, you're just a COWARD! All you do is run! A cowardly dumb pony!"

... her blood was red, right? That was a normal colour. What was this ghoul even talking about.
"My blood is NORMAL. Why, is your blood rainbow? I think you need another body check-up!"
Maddie made grabby motions with her paws as she approached Mellow.

Meegane
I HAVE NO IDEA

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:36 am
"YOUR PERSONAL OPINION WON'T AFFECT ME! I AM A M.L.P!" Mellow tried to yell back. He made a disgusted face when she said red eyes were cool. It wasn't that he had prejudice over red eyes, but the fact that it was Maddie who said that. "This is called smart. If you know it's dangerous, it's better to run away. It's tactic and wisdom, you stupid zombie!"

She was obviously the one who needed a check-up, for how dumb she was to take the cues from him. "My blood is normal but yours is dull and with an unhealthy color." It felt tired to talk that much, as she lunged at him, he ran off again after picking a stone to throw at her face.

[A.V.]
Silly pair!

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:58 pm
A MLP?
Maddie tilted her head. Moldy Loser Pony? Oooh, was she the kind of ghoul that liked to hate on themselves for fun? Well, Maddie wouldn't judge, not if she was allowed to pick on the ghoul also.
"Maybe... but how long can you run? How far can you run?"
She was grinning, raising a paw to her mouth as she let out a little chuckle. Yes, this was a game, of predator and prey. Bears were obviously carnivores, so they were the predators, and well, it wasn't hard to figure out who the prey was. The cowardly, little moldy pony.

"Upupu, really? Then let me see~"
Maddie dodged the stone as she began to chase Mellow again.

Meegane
<3

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:05 am
Of Jacking cause it's Mighty Little Pony, if Mellow knew what she was thinking, he would make a snorting face of how stupid you are at Maddie. "How stupid you are," so he really made the disdainful expression, "I will head back to my room and lock you outside." He explained it, as the stupid ghoul probably unable to figure it out.

"Your laugh is horrible, you know." He flatly stated, keeping on running. The worst was he changed into his pony form and flew away, leaving the stupid ghoul to stomp the ground with regrets.

[A.V.]

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:58 pm
Maddie would have been quite amused had she known what it actually stood for, aside from a human equivalent acronym, since he was anything BUT mighty. Mighty ponies didn't scream and run at the sight of bears. Normal and weak ponies did. Especially at the sight of tiny toy bears, not that Maddie would have described herself as tiny. She was anything but tiny... in her view.

And now he was running away. Boo.
He made her really grumpy when he made fun of her laugh (Her laugh was BEAUTIFUL ok), but was it really worth chasing him? If he wasn't already faster than her in his student form, he was most definitely faster in his natural form. Well, whatever. She didn't want to play with him anyways. She'd get him back... eventually.

Meegane
I think we can wrap this one, if you'd like!
Sorry for dragging it out! ><

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:56 am
She didn't come after him when he peeked back, near the dorm he slowed down his pace and took a deep breathe. Why every time he ran outside, there would be a ghoul waiting? It was like a mystery to Mellow.

Unluckily, Mellow still treated Maddie as some mutanted bear zombie. He probably won't run away from a tiny bear ghoul and might even stay to be sassy, judging her here and there. Yet, he didn't want to be a zombie pony. He watched some horror movies, those zombies were skin rotted, stinky and very awful, he didn't wish to be one. It would be in disadvantage if he couldn't run fast. Mellow completely forgot if he looked that terrible, no ghouls would approach him.

Confirming there was no danger, the pony skipped back into his room. It was a victory - a star on his score book.

[A.V.]
Good for me, not at all, it was so much fun!

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash