Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[ Field Class ] Scarelingsitting (the end page 7!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:39 am
Camilla returns her attention back to the Demon hound when she hears the chair being pulled out "Thanks!" she says cheerfully before ploping down in the seat beside him she nods at his explanation of why hebwas taking the class and laughs a bit "Hah hah thats as good a reason as any! I needed to get out of my dorm too!" she says then sighs and flops on the desk slightly dramatically "I've been pretty much trapped inside my dorm all winter! This is my first real class of the spring..." she says and just lays there for a moment

Finally she smiles and sits up to look at his shadowed form when he mentioned how he was he some how seemed happier then all the other times she had encountered him and the chunkle plus fond tone of voice made her smile broaden "Thats great! You definitely seem like your happier!" she says excitedly and cheerfully while her tail gave a happy though possibly unnoticed wag before she laughs "Classes are a good way to kill time and hey! Maybe you'll get to go on a adventure while your at it!" she says excitedly while most classes were normal she gad quickly come to learn that not all of them were!

PhiferWolf
Lol Camilla is slightly more hyper then usual because she's finally able to get out of her dorm for longer then a few hours! XD

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:55 am
Uru wasn't exactly trapped. While it was winter, didn't stop him from going out. He was a cold-aligned demon even though his fear takes the form of fire. He ran every morning through the woods, he went to the gym and did errands when he needed to. He didn't keep himself cooped up or he'd go stir crazy. Uru found ways to occupy himself, mostly staying in the company of a certain green-eyed monster. He didn't have to do anything with him, just being nearby or in the general vicinity was enough to relax him. "Same." He muttered at the class comment. He couldn't recall exactly what the last class he was in, but he knew he did have one in the fall. A shame that the classes were few and far between, but what else could one do?

He studied enough on his own outside of class on various matters.

His head turned up, looking at the ghoul. "You think so?" He questioned with a unseen puzzled expression. Perhaps he was happier. He was trying to be at least. He was trying to be happier, more socialable to creeple outside of his closest individuals. He hoped he was happier. But if Camilla was noticing it, maybe he was.

"An adventure sounds good, given that this is a class... anything can happen."

Rikku Takanashi
Quote:

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

Myoukin

Dedicated Mage

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:35 pm
Kari stared at the smaller ghoul, puzzled at her cackling. She'd initially been surprised when she whirled around so quickly, now she was a bit unsettled at the eye contact as well as curious what had incited her odd laughter. Was the question really that amusing?

"I'm sorry... did I say something funny?", Kari queried, her head cocked slightly to the side.

[A.V.]
Maddie used Cackle! Kari is confused!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:16 pm
Drona was slowly learning to expect weird s**t from classes at Amity. Walking into a dark classroom with no teacher present was apparently something she should be open and accepting to. She blinked hard as her eyes adjusted, glowing a soft yellow in the shadowy room.

There were already other students in the room, so clearly she wasn't the only one who'd wandered here in search of some sort of class. "Guess we're just supposed to wait," she hummed.

She found a seat and fidgeted around until she could fit both herself and her thick tail comfortably. It was more of a challenge than you'd expect.

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:34 pm
It was Jory's scent that had him stirring long before familiar arms coiled around him for a momentary greeting. Blue eyes slowly opened again, just in time for him to turn and see that the touch to back came from one feathered ghoul he recognized as Kae. Though she walked away to sit by another boil so instead of following the look with a greeting Zaire turned. Glowing blues landing on his boilfriend beside him.

The dark was nothing for him and as such it was just like daily, coiling around with a tail he pulled the other monsters desk closer and leaned his head on his shoulder. Yawning softly before finally giving him a greeting, "hey ...baby..didn't know you'd be here.." He would have walked with him if so.

Beejoux

-----------------------------------

As another figure moved towards him he smiled not that it would be seen likely however. When what he assumed was the owners voice sounded a laugh rippled from throat, "heh, I suppose so though I am basically a treasure at any season." Smugly he leaned back into chair and stretched, the sight of a flame entering the room bringing legs back to ground however. Fantastic, a flame demon? If so at least it wasn't sitting by him.

Just as Spinar was about to inquire more about the male voice that had spoken out a female tone sounded and confused him. Curious as ever Spinar leaned in a little closer trying to make the form next to him out more, "well well, that's a fantastic trick you have friend, a natural ability to change voice?" Leaning back into his seat he looked boredly into the darkness and sighed, "not yet, though from my experience they all tend to lack discipline so it's to be expected the professor is late or something much more outrageous which is a pity." Because he really did want to hear about this subject.

-----------------------------------

Lute was hesitant making her way into the darkness of the room, hand out in front of her to feel around. It was by chance that she looked from the black floor up really and saw a flame. Since the face lit under said flame was familiar Lute quickly made her way over, hooves clicking against ground before coming to a silence as she slid into a seat next to Neithan. A bashful smile was directed towards the boil before she leaned over to whisper, "hello you, it's been awhile." She hadn't seen him since when the dance?
Kaefaux

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:17 pm
Emily watched as the ghoul turned to her and started to smile. That's was a great sign to her that she picked the right seat, Emily was always afraid that she'd get the cold shoulder or an evil glare of annoyance. She smiled back and introduced herself in turn. "Pleased to meet you too, I'm Emily" She paused to take out a piece of paper from her pocket and read it out loud. "The schedule says it's Economic Scaring: FEAR Gathering in Human World Apartments. So I guess we to learn how to gather FEAR in the human world...Do you think they will take us there?" She was apprehensive, as she'd never been there before.

Her gaze turned to the one making a lot of racket, the ghoul was dressed like a bear. Some creeple in this school where just so odd.

GrnGriff

mangshra

Feral Pumpkin

Kenner Baehl

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:40 pm
An undead instructor bursts into the room roughly four and a half minutes after the class's scheduled start time in a flurry of shabby Hawaiian shirt and khaki shorts.

"You guys're here for class, right?" He doesn't wait for an answer. "Good. I'm Kenner, the... uh... teacher. As some of you know." He starts to head back out of the room, then turns around and hurries over to the whiteboard instead. He writes

SCARING CLASS POSTPONED
come learn important life skills
behind the monster dorms instead

He almost seems winded once he's done, and he briefly giggles as he looks over his words. Then he finally leaves, oblivious to whether or not anyone follows.

- - - - -

It doesn't take long to reach what is Kenner's apparent destination—the forest behind the monster dorms. He finally looks back again after he has stopped at the tree line, grinning brightly at the students who have chosen to accompany him.

"There's a kid in there I need to find," he says without preamble. "My sister's kid. Or... I guess not my sister sister. But whatever. Not important. His name's Rabbit. He's not a rabbit. And he can do these hologram copies of himself." Kenner sighs. "Makes it hard to keep track of him."

"Anyway, Amy's gonna be back in a few hours, so you guys need to find him before then. There are prizes! Probably. And I'll get you some credits too, all of you, like a real class." He doesn't seem to care that the subject he had been going to teach was useful and this was... scarelingsitting.

"Good, good. Ready, set, go, or something."

Without a backward glance, he hurries off into the trees.

Quote:
Hello there again! Welcome to Scarelingsitting!

Your character(s) have been instructed to find some demon kid who is hiding in the Not-So-Forbidden forest. Since they do possess free will, they may leave at any time if they're not into that.

Rabbit is a lad of about seven or eight. He has black hair, red eyes, cobalt blue skin, six small black horns, and a pair of dark, leathery buttwings. He can make illusory copies of himself that cannot speak, so your character may see him wherever they are, even if he's not actually there.

Remember, your character has no idea who this kid is, what race he is, or what he looks like initially. They may do anything they like to try and find him or coax out his copies in this round, but they shouldn't actually interact with the kid himself.

The forest is OOCly split into a 3x4 grid.

User Image

Your students may ICly search anywhere, but for the purposes of determining who finds Rabbit in the next part, please PM Kenner with a single guess as to where you think he is. If you submit more than one guess, I'll use your first!

Use this form! Or don't!
[u]Location:[/u] (A1, D4, etc)
[u]The character who is looking there:[/u]

This class will likely continue on the evening of April 1st, but it might take a little longer for me to post.

Newcomers are welcome until the start of the next round!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:41 pm
Thank you for coming! Please see the post above this one.

PhiferWolf

Rikku Takanashi

GrnGriff

mangshra

[A.V.]

Myoukin

Cheekiebirdiee

Beejoux

Kaefaux

DarkHeartedSorrow

Kenner Baehl

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:58 am
Gabby walked into the class just in time to see the teacher walk out. That was about what he should have expected for thinking that today was a good day to attend class. Still, if they were supposed to follow, he did so, because a credit was a credit, no matter where they went.

But finding a scareling did not sound like a class, anymore, so Gabby hesitated, and hoped someone else would find the little booger first. Attendance > effort. Good hair days > all.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:47 am
Keen slowly drifted to the room noted on the notices all over. It seemed that for some reason someone papered the hall around her dorm with them. Perhaps it was a friendly gnome reminding her that she had not taken a single class since the last fieldtrip about breaking and entering.

Feeling a tad shamed the banshee opened the door and stepped into a room.. with no teacher and a bunch of students. Perhaps this was the normal way classes were to be taken? Learn at your own pace and all of that?

It was a moment before she was going to sit down that she noticed a note on the board about heading to the forest. Uhh... okay then. With a small shrug she headed that way.

Getting there just about in time she heard the explanation as to what was going on. A missing kid. Ehh she was sooo not good with kids. Still if one was going to get credit one may as well make a small effort and all of that. Looking at her ever following annoyance.. aka her insane mini Lothos she shrugged. Get him boy! she thought rather ineffectively.

For a strange reason the insane cackling ghost pom started to head into the woods, and she followed. What the heck, maybe he was on to something?  

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:11 am
"Emily," Marcy whispered to herself, making sure to remember it, even as her new friend continued. Emily's thought on what the class was about was exactly what Marcy had thought, which was a good thing! Marcy was rather curious about such things.

"Take us there?" Marcy got a little wide-eyed. "I don't know." Marcy wasn't sure if she was ready for that. The very idea made her nervous. "It's possible..." Her musing was cut short by a very loud ghoul. Meat puppets? Marcy didn't understand why anyone would want to scare a puppet made of meat. Was...this going to be a practice class?

Before Marcy could ask Emily for her opinion on the matter, their teacher appeared.

Marcy squirmed in her seat, all excited. They'd find out in a moment-- Oh. The little ghost's mouth hung open as she read. Postponed? Behind the dorm for life skills?

"Um." Marcy looked at Emily. "Shall we?"

-

Regardless of whether or not Emily would join her, a short time later Marcy stood looking at the woods. Their teacher certainly had an odd way of running class. "Find a kid? How hard can that be?"

mangshra
<3

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:42 pm
One day Camilla would have to explain to Uru that she was a Dormouse Monster and at her age they got very sleepy when they got cold so sleepy in fact if they got stuck outside they could fall asleep and freeze to figurative death... which almost happened a few times to her... Because the demon hound was well a demon hound the Dormouse ghoul assumed that meant he dealt with fire though knowing he was cold aligned would deter her any she'd just make sure he knew she was... cold intolerant? Ah but that was a topic for a different day "Yeah you do! Your not off in a corner giving stay away from me vibes at creeple anymore like you did when I first encountered you!" she nods then says cheerfully not that said vibes ever affected her much at the mention of possible adventure she nods again and laughs excitedly "Adventure is always welcomed!" she says excitedly ...least it was in HER book...

More and more creeple were coming in and the Dormouse ghoul was getting ever more excited until suddenly someone familiar bursts into the class looking winded and anxious "Oh! Hey! Isn't that the teacher who held the lock picking class?!" she exclaims "Heh that class was fun and adventurous! Though the cold scare was unwanted... But maybe this one would be just as good!" she says excitedly though the part in the middle was muttered and her excitement soon got knocked down a few pegs as the undead teacher wrote on the board that the class would be postponed... She frowns but it didn't last long as the tired teacher ushered them outside and to the forest behind the Monster Dorms! 'Ooo! Maybe there will be a adventurous class after all!' She thinks excitedly before getting up "C'mon heh! Lets go!" she says to Uru before bouncing off after the teacher

When they got to the forest however and situation was explained it left Camilla frowning "A lost scareling? Thats not good!" she says worriedly as her inner big sister started to come out she became even more worried when she heard the dibbun could make illusionary copies of himself... She could do that... It was her first year Fear... So she knew how tricky finding this little one would be "Better get looking..." she mutters before heading in she'd been all over this forest and knew a good hiding spot deep in so thats where she went first when she gets there she begins looking around "Rabbit? Oh Rabbit? Where are you?" She calls hoping to coax the scareling out if he was there when no response came she frowns until a idea comes to mind!

Reaching into her pocket she pulled out a small bag which contained sugar spookies with strawberry jam centers "Rabbit if you come out I'll give you a spooky!" she calls then pulls one out and holds it hopefully enticingly having five young siblings had taught the Dormouse ghoul that the best way to a scarelings heart was through their stomach ...usually

PhiferWolf
Camilla is surprisingly responsible with scarelings!

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:56 pm
"I d-didn't - DON'T! Give stay-away-from-me vibes!" he hissed, his eyes narrowed with a rather frantic expression in the dark room. He didn't give those vibes intentionally! He was just observant, he would be pretty content to sit back and watch. If he wasn't disturbed, that's fine. It is also not entirely his fault that he didn't play well with others! Blame his upbringings... and the fact that the only 'friends' he had were his servants and they were as such because they feared his mother. Regardless, suppose it was a compliment.

Oh yeah... the lockpicking class. That was a mess, if he recalled it. He recalled breaking tines and picks trying to get from one room to another. He couldn't recall if that was indeed the teacher. He was thinking of that one green, floating leper. Uru watched as he wrote on the board before zipping out of the classroom like a bat out of hell. His brows shot up when the ghoul beside him pushed from her seat to chase after him. Suppose they were to follow him. That he did.

Outside, he listened to the story that the teacher told. This wasn't a class, this was a desperate attempt to solve an inter-personal problem between siblings. However, he couldn't help that there was a lost scareling out there. "I've... never actually been around a scareling other than my sister. But even that exposure was minimal." he muttered under his breath as he withdrew his hands from his pockets, looking up into the trees. So the kid's name was Rabbit who wasn't a rabbit and he could create illusions. Sure, that shouldn't be to hard to find.

"Rabbit? Rabbit? Come out come out or I will find you first." He called. It wouldn't have sounded as threatening if it weren't for his tone! He swore! ... probably. Oh well. If given time, he would be able to pick up the boil's scent but... the smell of the forest, Camilla, the teacher, the other students, it would be difficult to differentiate them all before settling down on teh scareling. Plus, his skills of senses isn't exactly as strong as another hellhound. "Do you think bribing him is the best idea. That is only encouraging a bad behavior..."

Rikku Takanashi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:55 pm
If she hadn't been so excited by the class she probably would have giggled a bit at his denial of putting out anti social vibes but she was and the hissed denial went unheeded and the topic was forgotten completely when the scareling hunt was on "Oh rabbit!" she calls out once more before looking at Uru and smiling a bit then laughing "Heh! I have lots of experience with scarelings! I should at least considering a have two younger sisters and three younger brothers!" she laughs as if having that many siblings was totally normal which for well to do Dormouse Monsters... It actually was...

"I've got a cookie for you if you come out!" she yells again before shrugging at the demon hound "Heh it may not teach good habits but it's efficent! Usually... ...hah hah just think of it as a exchange system he comes out and then he gets a spookie! Like maybe... A reward for good behavior?" She says in a somewhat poor attempt to justify using bribery to find a lost scareling

PhiferWolf
Lol Camilla start as you mean to go on! Bribery is not a good lesson for scarelings to learn! XD

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:03 pm
"If you give him a spooky for coming out, it is only gonna make him believe that running off and hiding would get him another spooky." He spread out as he trailed behind the ghoul, keeping his eyes, ears, and nose open for the scareling. He was wondering what sort of being the kid was; monster? Undead? Perhaps a demon. Each had their distinct signatures that separated them from one another so that would be an easy tell. However, he was kinda lulling off, enjoying nature as it were. "He'd only stop doing it if he got himself hurt or something bad happened. Like a stern scolding. Which is what he will get when we get him back to Kenner."

Uru stopped as he grinned. "Or I could do what I do as a hellhound and hunt him down like a prey. That is also an effective alternative to bribery and much more of a lesson to run off. Big, Bad Wolf will getcha."

Rikku Takanashi

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces