Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
♎ l_Valkyrie_I's Tamer profile(s?) ♎ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragonianflame

Omnipresent Lunatic

10,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:09 am
*cake magically floats in* welcome to the digimon guild, this cake shall be your guide.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:13 am
Hi there! Welcome to DTI, I'm Lief another one of the crew members here. I do a little bit of everything but spend most of my time working on the RP. Although I have been out for a few weeks due to moving and having my first kid haha, that apparently keeps you busy. Anyways, if you have any questions about anything i can help and as you can see there are many other members and crew members who are good at answering questions too.

Hope you are enjoying your time in DTI so far! I look forward to seeing you around.

Oh and just to get to know you a little better, what's you favorite season of Digimon?

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:53 am
Hi welcome to DTI ^_^ Im Yume  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:25 pm
l_Valkyrie_I

Impmon is such a good digimon!
like the perfect combination of cute and tough guy emotion_kirakira

I'm personally a collector of plant type digimon <3

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100

l_Valkyrie_I

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:30 pm
UnHolyFudge

Ok cool! I am honestly really exciting. It's been so long scent I role plaid with people and even though I love digimon. I never been in a digicomunity.

dragonianflame

*ptsd flash backs* N-no, NO! Your a lie, you don't exists! He said the visions would stop!!

lief_7

Hi Lief! Really happy to see all these people coming to say to me. A kid huh? Boy or girl? Favorite season? Hmmmm....It's a toss up between three and four. Both too me are just so amazing and added alot to the world of digimon! And had there moments of deep sadness.

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Hi Yume! I'm very happy to meet you! Hopefully we'll be quick friends.

Dexterity Bonus

Yeah I think that's why I feel in love with the little bugger, he's just so pinch-able! Can never go wrong with plant digimon. So your trying to....catch them all?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:40 pm
Well we're using Gumi so we got that in common. ^_^ and I like Impmon too. I'm a renamon fan myself  

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:40 pm
l_Valkyrie_I

Well we try to be a friendly guild haha. We had a little girl, she's pretty cute but she's been keeping me up at night which is messing with me staying awake at work haha.

Good reasons on season 3 & 4, can't say i'm the biggest fan of 3 but I think Takato and Guilmon annoyed me, but I love 4. I do agree that both add a great deal to the world. 3 brings in an alternate dimension and 4 brings in Spirit Evolution which was fun (although I didn't like it at first because it was so different)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:27 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Shoot that's who that was? I just found a pic I liked sweatdrop she looked like she has the sass and happiness I wanted in Tami haha

lief_7

I can see how different it was but for me, it pumped me up. I always wanted to BE a monster. To be the some who fuaght, to be strong and breathing fire. In season four you could be and that's awesome. Season three is more of a world favorite. I like the story more than the main two. Renamon is also a fan favorit and mine as well. But impmon stole my heart in that season, I don't know why. I just wanted to hug him and tell him "its OK..."  

l_Valkyrie_I

dragonianflame

Omnipresent Lunatic

10,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:41 pm
l_Valkyrie_I

I am no vision child eek

also welcome to the guild  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:44 pm
dragonianflame

Thanks lol nice to meet you  

l_Valkyrie_I

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:44 pm
lief_7
l_Valkyrie_I

Well we try to be a friendly guild haha. We had a little girl, she's pretty cute but she's been keeping me up at night which is messing with me staying awake at work haha.

Good reasons on season 3 & 4, can't say i'm the biggest fan of 3 but I think Takato and Guilmon annoyed me, but I love 4. I do agree that both add a great deal to the world. 3 brings in an alternate dimension and 4 brings in Spirit Evolution which was fun (although I didn't like it at first because it was so different)

a little girl ;w; awwwwww ^u^ congrats  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:06 pm
l_Valkyrie_I
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Shoot that's who that was? I just found a pic I liked sweatdrop she looked like she has the sass and happiness I wanted in Tami haha

thats gumi XD, I have a ton of pics of her I use for Iris, you can take a look at her profile whenever you get a chance.  

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

l_Valkyrie_I

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:11 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

I'll most likely change the way she looks now lol I don't want to take some ons char like that and its kinda weird having two people looking exactly the same xD I'm sorry for the inconvenience  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:18 pm
l_Valkyrie_I
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

I'll most likely change the way she looks now lol I don't want to take some ons char like that and its kinda weird having two people looking exactly the same xD I'm sorry for the inconvenience

No inconvenience on my part. and last I checked there's no rule against it  

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150