Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
{Zero} Searching For A Name {Slightly} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:32 pm
User Image
Zero looked at her and said "I have always liked parks with its extravagant beauty and all lets go." he continued to walkhe turned his head a little and noticed they where being followed he acted like nothing was happening
SlightlyInsane27
ok i am gonna have it where they get ambushed at the park or something

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:38 pm
User Image Nora grinned and nods. "So what brought you here?" She asked curiously. The girl hadn't even noticed that they had been followed. She was too concentrated on the fact that she has actually finally meet her soulmate.

Zero Hirashima
That's fine :3

Mini Monstrosity

Garbage Husband

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:56 pm
User Image
Zero looked at her and said "I travel for work. my work requires for people to hire me to be a bodyguard that sort of thing. so i decided to take my business here for sometime." he looked again still being followed then looked forward
SlightlyInsane27

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:00 pm
User Image Nora looked at Zero and nods at his explanation. "Hm, are you alright? You seem rather distracted." She said, a little bit confused. "Should we sit down or something?"

Zero Hirashima

Mini Monstrosity

Garbage Husband

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:35 pm
User Image
Zero looked at her and said "No i just wondering about where i should start on our talk. thats all." he smiled at her
SlightlyInsane27

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:46 pm
User Image Nora smiled a bit. "You can just ask me anything. We can start talking about anything." She said with a grin.

Zero Hirashima

Mini Monstrosity

Garbage Husband

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:02 pm
User Image
Zero looked at her and said "So....what do you like to do for fun? what is your favorite food? what is your favorite color? Where did you grow up?" then he exhaled "Sorry i didn't pause at all." he smiled and blushed
SlightlyInsane27

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:23 pm
User Image Her eyes looked at him in amusement. "It's okay. I'm just glad you're excited. So am I." She grinned and Nora thought about it. "I'm usually out and about wroth friend. My favorite food is probably sushi and I really like the color purple and I've lived here my whole life. What about you?"

Zero Hirashima

Mini Monstrosity

Garbage Husband

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:41 pm
User Image
Zero looked at her and said "i mostly train which i grew up doing so i think that's fun, sushi is mine as well, my colors are black, purple, and red, i didn't really stay in one place so i grew up everywhere i had to learn different languages and different cultures and stuff." he looked at her with a smile
SlightlyInsane27

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:51 pm
User Image Nora smiled a little at his answer. "So how many languages can you speak?" The birth asked curiously and looked ahead. The park wasn't too crowded and the path they were walking on went through the trees. Thanks to the season they were all very pretty and blooming.

Zero Hirashima

Mini Monstrosity

Garbage Husband

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:27 pm
Zero Hirashima
User Image
Zero faced her and said "For example i can speak russian." his face became cold he looked behind her and said "Takim obrazom, vy nashli menya Torak , chto eto vy planiruyete delat' teper' . takzhe ostavit' devochku iz etogo ona ne imeyet nichego obshchego s etim.(So, you found me torak, what is it you plan to do now. also leave the girl out of this she has nothing to do with this.)" the man laughed then he spoke which a deep accent "Nu , tak kak ona s toboy ya dumayu, ya mogu muchit' yeye snachala, chtoby videt' , chto ona znayet to poveselit'sya.(Well since she is with you i guess i can torture her first to see what she knows then have some fun.)" then Zero said very coldly and hatefully "Ublyudok ya sobirayus' naslazhdat'sya ubit' vas.(You b*****d I am gonna enjoy killing you)" they pulled out guns then zero grabbed nora and dove into the forest
SlightlyInsane27

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:44 pm
User Image Nora was confused. This was the first time she had even noticed the man following them. Though, their exchange didn't seem friendly and she gasped when the guns were pulled out and luckily Zero pulled her into the forest. "What's going on?!"

Zero Hirashima

Mini Monstrosity

Garbage Husband

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:12 pm
User Image
Zero looked at her and said "Ok well when i said i traveled a lot and always trained well it wasn't for being a bodyguard it is for an assassin i am exremely good one where i made some enemies among the assassin society and this bastards name is Torak Rusev he is known as the Nuclear russian assassin for trying to blow up an entire city to get a rebel cell but i was ordered to stop him because it would kill innocent lives he hated that so he has been tracking me ever since." zero stood up helping nora up. zero took out a little ring from his pocket and put it on her finger pushing the button it made a force field. "This will protect you i need to end this now." zero flicked both arms and wrist blades came out he ran out of the force field when guns started firing he began dodging some words words exchanged then zero jumped in the air landing in front of torak and his comrade he sent the wrist blades into their hearts. zero walked torwards nora and leaned against the tree in front of her and said "I hope i didn't scare you if he would have killed me he would have tortured you then had his way with you so in the end i had no choice usually i injure him enough to buy me time to get away most of my opponents though are in wheelchairs i decided to go somewhat all out." he looked at the wrist blades making them disappear inside his jacket sleeves. he stood up and said "The council isn't going to like this. oh well they never liked torak any way." he held out his hand to nora and said "we must leave oh yeah push that gem on the ring you can keep that too."
SlightlyInsane27

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:46 pm
User Image The girl was fairly confused but listened and nods, obviously scared. Luckily he gave her a sort of shield from the ring he gave her. Once the man was taken care of Zero approached her and she pressed the jewel as instructed. "A-ahm, alright. It is rather scary but.. you are my soulmate so I need to learn to deal with that?" Nora said, confused and took his hand

Zero Hirashima

Mini Monstrosity

Garbage Husband

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:36 am
Zero Hirashima
User Image
Zero grabbed her hand and took off running with her and he said "We can not be seen her when the police show up i hope you understand." when the reached outside the park and said "Are you alright you need sugar you are in little bit of shock." he went to a near by vending machine and took a soda out and handed to her "Here you go Nora." he smiled a gentle smile the same smile that was used when the first meet and the whole time they walked to the park
SlightlyInsane27

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces