Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Dragon Rider (Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:42 pm
Ariel BloodRose

Rosie nuzzled Takashi's cheek as they went upstairs together. She got right into the shower on her little bench as she waited for Takashi to turn on the water. She loved when they would shower together. She considered it part of their bonding time.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:35 pm
Lupine Duchess
Ariel BloodRose

Rosie nuzzled Takashi's cheek as they went upstairs together. She got right into the shower on her little bench as she waited for Takashi to turn on the water. She loved when they would shower together. She considered it part of their bonding time.

Takashi Turned on the water and cleaned him as the blood washed off of him. he knew Rosie enjoyed showering with him. all he cared about was spending time with her  

Ariel Tiyaki

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:19 pm
Ariel BloodRose

As they showered together, Rosie was playing in the water as it hit her wings. She was jumping around being careful not to smash into anything or jump around too fast. She absolutely loved playing in the water which was surprising since she used to hate bath time until Takashi started bathing with her.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:13 pm
Lupine Duchess
Ariel BloodRose

As they showered together, Rosie was playing in the water as it hit her wings. She was jumping around being careful not to smash into anything or jump around too fast. She absolutely loved playing in the water which was surprising since she used to hate bath time until Takashi started bathing with her.

takashi was glad she was having fun playing around in the shower. he remembered when he first tried to get rosie in the bathtub, she hated it when he tried to get her in here, but in time, rosie looked forward to this every time takashi mentioned it  

Ariel Tiyaki

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:54 pm
Ariel BloodRose

Rosie smiled at Takashi before she climbed onto his shoulder and laying across them nuzzling him while trying to tickle her daddy. She started purring happily as she did this trying to have some fun with Takashi. She loved her daddy very much and had always been a daddy's girl but there was nothing she wouldn't do for her daddy.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:12 pm
Lupine Duchess
Ariel BloodRose

Rosie smiled at Takashi before she climbed onto his shoulder and laying across them nuzzling him while trying to tickle her daddy. She started purring happily as she did this trying to have some fun with Takashi. She loved her daddy very much and had always been a daddy's girl but there was nothing she wouldn't do for her daddy.

Takashi never seen rosie more happier than when she was with him. "Rosie. how much do you remember of the day we met?"
" I know its something tragic for you, but i'm glad i found you. not only did i save you from those hunters, but i got someone that i can love."  

Ariel Tiyaki

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:43 pm
Ariel BloodRose

Rosie roared as she remembered the day they met very well. It was the day that she hatched and she still had egg goo on her little body. She was the size of a lizard, blind, and deaf but she was adorable. The hunters had just killed her parents and were trying to stuff her in a small cage so they could sell her. Takashi showed up just as they were about to take off with her screaming for her mommy and daddy. Takashi saved Rosie's life that day and they'd been together ever since. She snuggled her head under Takashi's chin like she used to as a baby. She was getting to an age where she could start to fly. She hoped Takashi would help her.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:49 pm
Lupine Duchess
Ariel BloodRose

Rosie roared as she remembered the day they met very well. It was the day that she hatched and she still had egg goo on her little body. She was the size of a lizard, blind, and deaf but she was adorable. The hunters had just killed her parents and were trying to stuff her in a small cage so they could sell her. Takashi showed up just as they were about to take off with her screaming for her mommy and daddy. Takashi saved Rosie's life that day and they'd been together ever since. She snuggled her head under Takashi's chin like she used to as a baby. She was getting to an age where she could start to fly. She hoped Takashi would help her.

Takashi had a sad look on his face. "I've missed so much. sometimes i wish i wasnt so busy with business. you've grown alot, and i feel like i missed alot of important things.".  

Ariel Tiyaki

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:57 pm
Ariel BloodRose

Rosie saw the sad look on Takashi's face and tilted her head before she licked his cheek. She knew he had no one else to love but she had to wonder if she could go with him on at least some of his trips. She nudged his chest trying to cheek him up. She knew he hated leaving her and she hated when he would leave. She roared trying to talk human language so she could make him happy.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:01 pm
Lupine Duchess
Ariel BloodRose

Rosie saw the sad look on Takashi's face and tilted her head before she licked his cheek. She knew he had no one else to love but she had to wonder if she could go with him on at least some of his trips. She nudged his chest trying to cheek him up. She knew he hated leaving her and she hated when he would leave. She roared trying to talk human language so she could make him happy.

"Forgive me if my sadness is making you feel sad Rosie. i just feel like since i've missed so much, i feel like i've been a bad caretaker to you." Takasshi felt her lick his cheek which brought a smile to his face.  

Ariel Tiyaki

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:08 pm
Ariel BloodRose

Rosie nuzzled Takashi's cheek. After their bath, she was snuggling with him in bed like they used to when she was smaller. She knew that one day she wouldn't be able to do this, but she loved Takashi and wanted nothing more than to please him. Being a dragon, one day she would find a mate but she didn't want to leave Takashi. Rose dragons are really rare and rarely ever approached humans because they were hunted, so finding a wild mate was out of the question since her mate would try to kill her for being with Takashi. Though right now, Rosie was content just being with Takashi and snuggling in his arms. She then climbed onto his chest as she used to. She enjoyed Takashi's company and wanted him to stay with her forever.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:18 pm
Lupine Duchess
Ariel BloodRose

Rosie nuzzled Takashi's cheek. After their bath, she was snuggling with him in bed like they used to when she was smaller. She knew that one day she wouldn't be able to do this, but she loved Takashi and wanted nothing more than to please him. Being a dragon, one day she would find a mate but she didn't want to leave Takashi. Rose dragons are really rare and rarely ever approached humans because they were hunted, so finding a wild mate was out of the question since her mate would try to kill her for being with Takashi. Though right now, Rosie was content just being with Takashi and snuggling in his arms. She then climbed onto his chest as she used to. She enjoyed Takashi's company and wanted him to stay with her forever.

Takashi Smiled, enjoying his first day back from his trip. even though he had to kill Rosie's hunters, he felt that protecting Rosie from harm was the best thing he could do for her. Keeping her safe was his #1 priority.  

Ariel Tiyaki

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:26 pm
Ariel BloodRose

Rosie smiled as she could tell that Takashi was happy and enjoying being with her. She then giggled in a dragon like way before she roared trying to talk again. She hated that he couldn't understand her. She had her ways of telling him what she wanted but sometimes it was hard when he couldn't quite understand.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:30 pm
Lupine Duchess
Ariel BloodRose

Rosie smiled as she could tell that Takashi was happy and enjoying being with her. She then giggled in a dragon like way before she roared trying to talk again. She hated that he couldn't understand her. She had her ways of telling him what she wanted but sometimes it was hard when he couldn't quite understand.

Takashi Thought to himself. "if only i could tell what she was saying." Takashi felt tired and began to dose off. "Good Night Rosie." he said to her as he turned the lights out  

Ariel Tiyaki

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:18 pm
Ariel BloodRose

Rosie fell asleep on top of Takashi's chest. She was curled up in a ball dreaming. She was being chased by something and was twitching in her sleep a letting out little whimpers as she did. It was like she was a baby all over again.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff