Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[Mentor PRP] Hide Yo Kids Hide Yo Husband (Xavier/Hel) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:20 pm
He squirmed beneath her stare.

"T-too shy," Xavier mumbled, but then his head snapped up, and he looked at Hel with an expression akin to horror, red flooding across his face, staining his cheeks a bright crimson color.

"G-G-G-G-GHOULFRIEND?!?!" It came out something like a high pitched squeak mixed with a minipet squeal.

lucyal

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:22 pm
Well...at least Xavier had a bit more volume now.

"Ya!" She grinned. "Helmut!"

kuuropii

Lucyal
Crew

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

lucyal

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:28 pm
"What is the matter is she not good enough to be your ghoulfriend? Is that why you are making a horrified face?"

kuuropii

Lucyal
Crew

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

lucyal

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:37 pm
Hel reached and slung an arm around Xavier's shoulders---

Them promptly smooshed his face into her chest.

"Answer me, boyo." She whispered into his hair, petting his head.

kuuropii

Lucyal
Crew

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:39 pm
Xavier only had one question.

Why.

"S-s-s-she's not my g-g-g-ghoulfriend," he whined piteously, though there was a strange knot in his stomach that had nothing to do with the fact that Hel was smashing his face into her rather large bosom.

lucyal

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:42 pm
"Uh huh."

Not convinced Hel was not convinced.

Regardless she moved on from the subject, for now, and let Xavier breathe again, but still kept her arm around his shoulders.

"Alright! You do have a mission you are to complete today!" She grinned brightly at him. "Are you ready to hear, hm?"

kuuropii

Lucyal
Crew

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:44 pm
He whimpered a little, but was grateful for the fact that he could breathe again, Xavier sucking great gulps of air back into his lungs.

No. "Y-yes," he said, trying to sound more sure of himself.

lucyal

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:53 pm
"GOOD!" Hel grinned cheerfully and slapped Xavier's chest with her free hand.

"Word through the vine in the Trick-Or-Treat network is that there is a pesky wild mini-beast causing some chaos in a nearby location! Word also is that it is in posession of a rather neat item! I am mighty curious as to what this item is so--" She grinned oh so widely at Xavier.

"You are going to go slay it and claim the prize!" Her arm tightened around the demon's shoulders. "But wait that is not all--" She added like some cheesy infomercial ad. "The location is rather tricky to get to, and not just anyone can get to it! Do not despair though! There is someone who knows how to get to it easily! You will go call on this person and together you two shall handle the mini-beast!"

kuuropii

Lucyal
Crew

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:03 pm
The slap made him wheeze, Xavier's eyes watering a little as he straightened, one wing flickering nervously. He shifted from one foot to the other, listening carefully to Hel's instructions; and while he was undeniably terrified to be in her presence again, he did actually want to be stronger, more powerful.

He sucked in a sharp breath and tried to sound confident, though it came out more as a squeaky chew toy.

"W-w-w-w-what...w-who..." was all he managed to get out, face paling.

lucyal

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:19 pm
If it was possible, Hel's grin widened. She prattled off the information. Xavier was to find this special person in the Reaper dorms. Third floor. She also told him the room number, and whapped his chest again.

"Remember~" She sing songed to him. "You must complete this task, and you can only do it with the aid of this person! If you do not complete this task you will never be free of me." Hel then let go of him, and gave him a shove towards the reaper dorms.

"Happy battling! Report back to me when you return!"

kuuropii
quote Enoh Love when Xavier arrives at the door : >

Lucyal
Crew

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:51 pm
Xavier looked, if possible, even more horrified at the prospect of never being free from Hel than he did at the prospect of fighting some sort of beast.

He slunk up to the third floor of the reaper dorms with his wings drooping and his claws tapping at the assigned door, a feeling of apprehension on his face.

enoh love
:U

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:09 pm
"I don't want any." Came a muffled but clearly annoyed voice from the other side of the door.

kuuropii
:u

Enoh Love
Crew

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:22 pm
Xavier shrank back a little, half-tempted to run away. But then he squared his shoulders, took a deep breath, and tapped again.

"M-my name is X-Xavier Hollow," he said, struggling to keep the stammer out of his voice. "H-Hel sent m-me."

enoh love

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces