Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Moves like (old man) Jagger (Wrath/Sal) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Enoh Love rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-16)

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:06 pm
"And you are sure this is not a direct result of the blows to your legs?" He questioned, imagining that if anyone knew the difference between chemical burning and damage burning, it would be Wrath. He simply screamed that type of Horseman.

This time, as he took an aim at Wrath's shoulder, he missed.

HP: 20/40
Damage: 0

seussi

Seussi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 2 Total: 3 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:13 pm
Could it be in his head? Could it all just be in his head?? Wrath eyed Salbei as he struggled to his feet, dodging to the side to avoid the swing towards his shoulder (and nearly ending up back on the ground again).

He knew better than to ask what was used on him, knew that it could muddy the results, make him fixate too much on what he thought he should be experiencing rather than what he actually was.

But still.

"This better not just be another placebo effect." He growled, eyes narrowing.

HP: 12

enoh love

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Enoh Love rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 7 Total: 14 (2-16)

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:22 pm
"Please, I'd like to think your mental prowess would be able to tell the difference by now." Salbei said, his voice oddly sweet as if his words were actually a compliment. In some way, they were. "Though I suppose there is the off chance I mixed up my darts." He mused not too long after, to once more skew the truth of it all. Truth be told, he knew he hadn't mixed them up - and he was still confident that Wrath would be able to tell what was real, and what was a product of his imagination. He hoped, anyway.

"I really do enjoy our time together, Wrath." He continued, his voice ever-pleasant, as he smashed the bolas against one of the other man's elbows. "You are a delight to work with, and I owe a great deal of my research to you."

HP: 20/40
Damage: 8

seussi

Seussi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 2 Total: 6 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:39 pm
He was back on the ground again. This time he actually almost contemplated not getting back up.

But he was a soldier, so he did, and then he just...sort of stood there because his arms were suddenly too heavy to bother lifting.

HP: 4

enoh love
saddest sigh at these dice

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:43 pm
Ah, there it was. Defeat. Whether by the knowledge he wasn't going to win, or by the chemicals that stopped him, didn't matter. The end result was clear to the older horseman: Wrath was about to throw in the towel.

"Do you forfeit?" Sal asked, bolas at the ready should the other man attack.

seussi

Seussi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:48 pm
Wrath did not forfeit. Wrath would never forfeit.

He would, however, black out and fall to the ground before he could answer that question or take any action at all.

Enoh Love
beautiful

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:57 pm
Sal watched the big man crumple to the ground like an old jacket, somewhat amused at the way it all went down. Especially the way he went down. There was always something satisfying about bringing the big beasties to the ground, especially when said big beasties were larger than you in likely every way.

Placebo, hah. Not his best work - hah.

He realized pretty quickly that he had a new problem on his hands: namely, how to get him back home. Wrath had provided an invaluable service today. It would be rude to leave him in the dirt.

In the end, he grabbed one of the big man's feet, and dragged him back to his quarters. There, after laying an old sheet down on his bed, he shoved the unconscious man onto it for some (hopefully) peaceful rest.

seussi

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces