Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The rainbow fox that fell to earth (reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:26 pm
User Image

Zero said "your welcome." then he looked at her and jumped in the air and said "What the hell i thought i wiped all of your kind out. its your kinds fault for what they made me become i was a gentle man then i became a monster." his face was filled with anger and hate then he changed into his dark form and he said "How dare you deceive me like this and not tell me who you are. this is why i don't let no one near me since the invasion everyone lies to get close then take everything away from you." he was completely angry and then he said "Tell me why did your people invade my planet? if you all hadn't come maybe she would still be alive and your people will still be alive and i wouldn't be a monster." he stayed in the air waiting for an attack
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:36 pm
User Image
Luna got scared as tears flowed from her eyes. "I don't know! I was just a baby back then....." she said as her tears fell from her eyes before she ran off not wanting to fight tears running down her face. "They're all the same....." she said once she stopped at a waterfall. She sat behind it in a cave with crystals. "Why does every one hate me...... I've done nothing wrong...." she thought to herself as she huddled behind a rock as her stomach started hurting from an old internal injury.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:53 pm
User Image

Zero appeared in front of her and said "Sorry its just that my wound is deep for your people. i know you don't have anything to do with t but my anger blinded me." he sat next to her and said "I had deep regrets for hurting your people when i tried to redo what i did i was told it was impossible. at least you survived you seem alot nicer than the rest." he looked up at the cave ceiling and said "I found this place a while back before the invasion and brought diana here her grave is over there i planned on visiting her tomorrow but hey it is tomorrow so yeah." he smiled a little
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:14 pm
User Image
Luna sniffed as she heard Zero speaking to her. "It was my fault...... But please understand......I am the last of my kind.....I had to hide my true self from you so I wouldn't be attacked....... I've never even been to my world.....I was born on earth during the invasion.....I'm alone in this world and always have been.....I shouldn't have tricked you like I did and I'm sorry for doing so....." she said looking down knowing she was lucky to even be alive right now. She was thinking about suicide.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:21 pm
User Image

Zero turned back to normal and he said "Your scared and the way your holding yourself your thinking about killing yourself. that won't help you it will hurt those closest to you." then he got a good look at her and he said "You know you look like my beloved diana. its weird some how you put me at ease. because...." then he cried putting his hand on his face "....you look like her why do you look like my diana." then he put his arm over her and said "If you kill yourself what will that prove nothing trust me i know." he smiled with tears flowing
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:34 pm
User Image
"but that's just it.....I don't have anyone close to me...... no friends or family to rely on....... it's hard.... All I've ever wanted was to feel like I belong somewhere instead of being shunned....... Why bother being around if no one wants me?" she said as she felt Zero put his arm around her causing her to blush some.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:27 pm
User Image

Zero looked at her and said "What ever happens i will be there for you. so whats your name my name is Zero Cross." he smiled at her
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:18 pm
User Image
"I don't have a last name but my name is Lunaria, or Luna for short." she said sniffling a bit looking at him not wanting to be alone anymore. All she ever wanted was to fit in. But because of her race's past, she couldn't.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:45 pm
User Image

Zero smiled and leaned her in closer to him and said "Well how about you live with me luna." but no fox form unless you want to." he smiled and closed his eyes
Lupine Duchess
use the kitsune pick so i know what she looks like

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:56 pm
User Image
"Are you sure? Some people on earth are still not over the invasion. They might not want me around......" she said not sure that other people would want her in their city when they would go there. As it was she had to hide who she really was and those who knew about her, were not very nice to her as if they knew her.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:15 am
User Image

Zero looked at her and said "I don't care i will protect you. i understand now you are not like your people and i am not me anymore so i have the power to protect you." he smiled then he picked her up and said "Well lets go home since your living with me now." he flew out of the cave with her then after sometime he ended up in front of his house with luna
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:39 am
User Image
Luna blushed as he picked her up. She had never felt this way before, so she didn't know what love felt like. Zero was so kind to her and she loved him. She fell asleep by the time the got home with her head on his chest listening to his heartbeat as it was calming to her and made her feel happy for once.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:20 pm
User Image

Zero walked in the house laying her on his bed and he went to the couch and fell asleep
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:34 pm
User Image
Luna woke up the next morning and saw Zero asleep on the couch. She smiled before she started to make him something to eat, making something simple for herself afterwards. She made him a huge breakfast not minding the work. She was used to making stuff for herself but wanted to repay Zero for his kindness. She used her powers to help her make everything before she ate her food and went over to Zero before she shook him gently saying "Zero, are you hungry? I made you some food." she then got up and went outside to look at his beautiful statues. She sighed saying to herself in her head "such beauty...... if only I was as beautiful as these statues......" she was hiding behind a large statue thinking of why her father had to die. It made her so unhappy to think she was all alone in this world. She had no friends or family to rely on anymore. In her mind, all she wanted was someone to love her for who she was and not hate her because of what she was.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:08 am
User Image

Zero got up and smelled the food and said "time to eat." after zero ate zero appeared in the back yard with a steel block and he sat it down. he put his head phones in and started to sing while punching the steel block. this is what he said "All my life they let me know. How far I would not go. But inside the beast still grows waiting. Chewing through the ropes. Who are you to change this world? Silly Boy! No one needs to hear your words. Let it go. Carnivore! Carnivore! Won't you come digest me? Take away everything I am. Bring it to an end. Carnivore! Carnivore! Could you come and change me? Take away everything I am. Everything I am. I will hide myself below. I'll be what you wanted. Kept inside I won't let go. 'Till I burn beyond control. Who are you to change this world? Silly Boy! No one needs to hear your words. Let it go. Carnivore! Carnivore! Won't you come digest me? Take away everything I am. Bring it to an end. Make me fall. Make me bleed. Go ahead and change me? Take away everything I am. Everything I am. Never enough (Who I am is not good enough) Never enough (Who I am), Carnivore! Carnivore! Won't you come digest me? Take away everything I am. Bring it to an end. Carnivore! Carnivore! Could you come and change me? Take away everything I am. Everything I am." then when he stopped singing the statue was luna and zero had a smile on his face. he was blushing and he said "This is the most beautiful statue i have ever made the rest have nothing on this on of luna." then he pointed a finger at the bottom where there is a blank space and he shot a energy beam at it. when he stopped it read "Luna you are one of a kind and you are not alone you can rely on me i will protect you with all my powers even if it means that the darkness with consume me. which means that i love you and i hope you read this. Love Zero. P.S. i am sorry for what i did to your people i live with that and i killed your father and i am truly sorry you can hate if you want it won't change my feelings for you." then zero walked away from the statue of luna and went inside to take a shower
Lupine Duchess

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces