X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 2:16 pm
His ears twitched at a noise that came from her direction. Was that whine? It had to be. He has heard that noise from her before. Was it from protest of him leaving? He turned. He had butterflies and his heart was racing yet again. All these ups and downs were going to break him if it kept up.

With a little hope he froze and turned around. "Do you want me?" Wait... even if she wanted him to stay, it wouldn't mean she still wanted him. He admitted to himself that even as fiends he'd be happy... just not as happy if they were back together. "...to stay." His tail swayed a bit behind him in shear hope of her nodding.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 7:19 pm
Her ears perked up when he turned around, a questioning stare following. What was he up to, now? She snapped her head to the side when he spoke, trying to ponder her choices. Did she? Would it be wrong to nod? Wouldn't it hurt him more? Her ears drooped as clear confusion crossed her face, mixed with distress. What was the right response? What was the right thing to do? She didn't know anymore. She thought she had, but then him turning his back had completely shaken any decision she had once firmly held. She didn't know!

Andraste abruptly swiveled her head to look at Yusei, tears forming in the corners of her eyes as a troubled expression flickered across her face. What was she supposed to do? What was the right answer? Someone decide for her! Someone tell her what was best for Yusei! She couldn't do this anymore! She didn't have the answers and she didn't want to ruin everything, or ruin him.

A strange sound escaped her as her breath hitched. Her ears flicked against her skull as, for the first time in a year, she burst into frantic tears. She had forgotten how much she loved him. She had buried it deep down because the pain had been too much, but now it had risen back full force, plummeting her through guilt and distress. She missed him! She missed them! But she couldn't have them back. It was for the best.... right?

X Moon Fighter X

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 7:59 pm
Wait! No! Don't cry! He quickly went back to her. "No.. No... Don't cry." He undid his wraps and wiped her tears with them. "I'm sorry I am doing this to you. It's not right." He tried his hardest to comfort her. He protectively curled around her and pulled her into his chest. Fur was much nice to cry on. The wraps were probably rough and uncomfortable to sensitive ares of skin.

It broke his heart seeing her cry. With a shaky paw he petted her head. Careful not to rattle anything. "I'm so sorry." He was stupid for trying to leave her first. "Andraste... I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I tried to leave you before you were ready to. The truth is..." His ears flicked back and he was fighting back tears, mostly from seeing her cry. "I still love you. I've missed you so much." He needed to say it. He had to let her know how he felt.

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 10:53 pm
Andraste weeped as he attempted to wipe away her tears. The sound was a broken one, mixed with the years of loneliness and grief into one heart breaking melody. She attempted to pull away from his touch, a sound of protest leaving her when his body curled around her own. No, he deserved better then her. He shouldn't be comforting a wretch like herself. Especially after her neglect.

The petting of her head only reminded her of when they were together. It was an odd comfort, relaxing her limbs only for a brief moment before she felt the guilt of allowing such indulgence. She tensed, about to leap away and take her final leave. She couldn't take this. She wanted to run. She wanted to run far and never come ba-

"I still love you."

Silver eyes widened as she simply stared back in response. Sure, she had thought he might, but hearing the words? Knowing for a fact it was true? It broke her heart. Her eyes flicked to the bushes, then back to him. The action repeated for a few times before, with a soft whine of complete and utter surrender, she dove her head into his chest. She was very aware of the mistake she was making, but, deities.... Deities she still loved this man. She always had. She always would. She just wanted to, for now, give into that emotion. Maybe later it would change, but right now? Right now she just wanted to sob against her ex-mate.

X Moon Fighter X

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 11:13 pm
His hold on her loosened a bit as he noticed her panic slightly. Watching the bushes then to him. He worried every time she looked away. Once she surrender he held her closer. It was all he felt he could do besides petting and holding. He gave her another little peck on the head and wiped away the tears he could. He shifted a bit so he could be a bit comfortable.

He looked to the moon and smiled at it for the first time in a ling time. The moon of his life was back in his arms and he would wait for her. Waxing or Waning. Full or New. She was the only moon in his life, the only one he wanted. He was happy he was able to tell her the truth. He gave her a small hug, squeezing just a tad bit, not wanting to hurt her.

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 11:39 am
She didn't know what to do. This wasn't in the plan! If only she could speak. If only she could just convey exactly how she felt and her reasoning for leaving. Yusei would never truly know, and even if they returned to their previous status he might never understand. How could he live a life like that? Wouldn't it be terrifying to always wonder if his mate would abandon him again? Could she do that to him?

She didn't know. Every inch of her was filled with confusion. She didn't even think she could trust herself. Her eyes drifted back up to his, seeking some form of answer from him. Some sign that he knew what to do, or even had a glimmer of an idea. Was tonight a one time thing? Would he release her soon and travel back to.... wherever it is he came from? Did he expect her to go with him? She wasn't even sure she was ready to leave her den!

Then again, maybe she was thinking too fast. She knew she wasn't ready to just start back where they were if she caved in and decided to return to Yusei. She needed time, something she had an abundance of and now felt so limited.

One thing was absolutely certain: She wanted to see him more. Even if they weren't mates. She had missed him, and now going back to a life without Yusei seemed impossible. Perhaps... perhaps he could visit her and they could take it from there? How was she supposed to ask that, though? Ugh. If only she had studied tail language more diligently...

X Moon Fighter X

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 12:15 pm
Yusei didn't want to let go of her. Not yet. Just a bit longer. But.. they needed to talk. Well.. he needed to. He knew she couldn't talk and he was rather rusty with reading her emotions. The very basics he remembered but that was about it. She had been away from him for such a long time. Maybe she wasn't ready for a relationship and was afraid. Maybe that is why she ran. He frowned. He didn't want to push her back into something she didn't want.

He slowly let her go but held a paw gently between his. "Andraste. I'm not expecting you to come home with me." His heart ached, he just wanted to scoop her up and take her home to his warm den and just give her the love and pampering he felt he deserved... which was all of it. "It's been so long since we were together. I love you so much... I do. I just want you to be happy too." He gulped. "So... Maybe, if you'd allow me too. I can take you to your home. Or close to it.... and visit you in the morning?"

He felt a little awkward. It was like he was asking to reboot their relationship. Start from scratch. "We could just... hang out? I'd come visit you everyday if you wanted. Hunt... bring you flowers." He shifted. "I don't want this to be the last time I see you again." His body tensed and his eyes closed shut. No, no tears. Stay.. strong. A few tears slipped down his cheeks. He didn't want this to be a dream. He wanted to be able to go to bed and wake up and be able to see her again.

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 2:03 pm
She listened, ears flicking back when he mentioned he didn't expect her to return home with him. She didn't know what she wanted... Her paw tightened around his when he mentioned taking her back to her home, nodding in agreement. Yes. Please. Walk her home. Spend just a few minutes closer.

She frantically nodded when he mentioned visiting her everyday, even moving to bump his chin with her forehead in a desperate attempt to say yes. Her tears only caused her to freeze, dread creeping over her as she was reminded, again, of the hurt she caused. She didn't deserve him. Why? Why was he so eager?

X Moon Fighter X

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 4:34 pm
He felt his paws being squeezed when mentioning to take her home. He gave a small smile. "Alright, I'd be happy to walk you home." He didn't want to leave yet but it was late. He looked at her. "Let me know when you are ready to go and I'll take you home." He hoped he wasn't being to much for her. Yet, with the little signs it was like she wanted him back. Yusei was too afraid to misunderstand her signs and take what she was trying to sign him in the wrong way.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:22 am
She wanted to stay, but she couldn't. She needed to go, now. It was becoming too much, and every second they spent together left her heart pounding harder. She needed a chance to recover, to figure out exactly what it was she was feeling and what he was feeling. Fear flickered, illuminating itself against her doubts with each turn of thought. No, she ought to just run. Abandon her den and never turn back, leaving him in the dust. She couldn't be trusted. She had abandoned him once, she was sure she'd fail and do it again.

And yet, he wasn't asking for much. Just to visit her when he could and to be in one another's presence again. She could do that, right? She couldn't possibly break his heart that way, or, so she hoped. She was also only a fox, she too felt selfish desires. Having him close, seeing him again.... that was something she had truly missed, and now she could have it all over again. Why throw that away?

The petite fox peeked up at him, tugging gently on his arm with a grip so gentle it was as if a feather was brushing against fur. She wanted home, now.

X Moon Fighter X

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:47 pm
"Alright. Let's take you home then." He gave a weak smile and helped her up. "Lead the way." He stayed close to her. His thoughts were only about her. What would happen if she darted right now? Would he follow? Or would he just let her go? He sighed inwardly. If she ran... Perhaps he was truly never meant to have her. He shook the thought from his head.

He shivered a bit. He was still a little wet from the lake. He didn't care. He had to get her home. He had to keep his promise to protect her.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:10 pm
Andraste gave the tiniest nod before padding ahead of him, tail flicking behind her lazily. She kept her eyes trained on the ground, refusing to glance backwards at Yusei. She wasn't sure what to do, really. Was she supposed to walk beside him? Was that the proper way to lead him home? Especially someone she used to date? Yet, she couldn't bring herself to do it, keeping her ears flat against her head.

A spider scuttled past her ear, causing her tail to wag once. Oh, that's right. She wasn't alone... she had her friends! Picking her head up a little, the vixen chanced a glance back at Yusei. He had never cared that she literally carried spiders around with her. He never flinched at her jaw. He never once pulled away when a spider crawled around her jaw. He was a stand up guy, really, and he deserved to be acknowledged. Slowing her pace, the vixen padded beside him, nodding towards the den that was slowly coming into view.

That was her home.

X Moon Fighter X

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:58 pm
Yusei followed closely to her. He feel back a little as he noticed she didn't look very comfortable. He kept his eyes on her and ahead of the path. She then slowed her pace and joined him. He smiled at her and noticed the spiders. He remembered them. "How are your spiders? I forgot to ask." He never minded them, and thought they were rather cute, eight legs and all. Her den came into view and his heart sank a bit. "So... you're home." There was a bright side to it. She didn't run away from him and that made him a little happier. "You must be tired. You have a good night and I will see you soon okay? ...You know. If you want me to." He leaned in quickly and gave her a soft peck on her cheek, a little way to say he loved her and turned to head back toward the lake.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:10 pm
Andraste tilted her head side to side, giving Yusei a tiny nod when he questioned how her spiders were, hoping he'd understand her response. The spiders were good! They always were! Wagging her tail briefly, it suddenly halted as he mentioned her home, ears flicking up. Home. She could rest now, and perhaps recover from the stressful evening.

She had been about to dart into her den when he leaned closer, giving her a sweet peck on the cheek. Her tail wiggled briefly, cheeks growing warmer to the touch as he pulled away. Oh... that was ni- no! Friends! Remember! As he walked away she headed into her den, nuzzling into her little blanket nest for the evening.

X Moon Fighter X

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:25 pm
Wordcounts:

Yushika: 3854
X Moon Fighter X: 2612

● RP Forum