Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Dragon Poet (Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 9:42 pm
Lupine Duchess

Kieron reach over grabbing his family blade and place it onto hip closing the door behind. he started his walk down the old stone path leading to town. he again thought about this woman and once never seen her inside of the town during the day and only time was at night inside of the inn. it send a chill down his spine  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 7:43 pm
draknic

Cynder, who was on a leash, walked next to Kieron. But when they got into town, she started pulling him towards the inn thinking the woman would be there. The inn keeper loved seeing Cynder who was hoping to make her daddy happy. She hated seeing him alone. As she scurried towards the inn, she about got trampled by horses a few times. She would dodge them just in time though after pulling Kieron out of the way as well.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 7:55 pm
Lupine Duchess

Kieron was pulled around what felt like the whole town by Cynder and had a hard time keeping up with the dragon. after all of the nearly meeting his end by the horses they reached the inn and same like before he was calm like it really didn't matter to him. Kieron already know she had not been in while and no one know her name at all only know she always had a hood hiding her face"  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 10:16 pm
draknic

Cynder looked up at Kieron as she did smell a human female. "Me smell girl daddy." She said looking up at him wondering why that girl disappeared like she did.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 10:38 pm
Lupine Duchess

Kieron ponder upon what she meant about girl.it was many defined wrath all this time hopefully remove the trouble aching that afflicted his heart" Cynder think you know best. I'll follow along"he thought back to the night the King himself showed up at the inn. He heard tales about a bard who music can heal the sick and wounded. He wanted to meet this kindhearted man to give a gift. Thanking him for his service to the people of the land  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 1:27 pm
draknic

Cynder followed her nose straight to a woman whose face she could not see. She looked up before she got scared and hid behind Kieron saying "Sowwy lady......." since the woman was glaring at her through the hood of her cloak.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 3:39 pm
Lupine Duchess

Kieron looked at the woman and looked down at the ground before looking into her eyes "there a reason why you came back... care to tell a bard like me" he had a feeling maybe he should not ask but it was better then letting this chance fade away like all the other times  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 5:20 pm
draknic

"I don't know to be honest. I just wanted to see if your music really works." She said not believing that it really worked before looking at Cynder. "Though I can't believe that the king gave you a dragon." She added as Cynder roared saying "Uppy daddy." as she flapped her wings trying to fly but couldn't.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 8:31 pm
Lupine Duchess

Kieron picked up Cynder and looked at her wondering what she meant about if his music works " everyone inside of this town believe my music works in the first place" he said looking at the woman not really knowing her at all  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 9:01 pm
draknic

"I am not from this town. I'm merely passing through." She said as she took notice of Cynder's fear as she buried her face in Kieron's chest. Cynder whimpered as she started crying some.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 10:47 pm
Lupine Duchess

Kieron had plan and walked over to the woman. he put his free hand onto her cheek " now dear. would you mind to remove your hood" he asked her with a light smile and hope his charm had a effect on her.  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 1:19 pm
draknic

"I don't know....people have a way of fleeing when they see my face." She said as Cynder looked up at Kieron before she roared at the woman saying "Daddy no care." The woman couldn't understand Cynder but sighed and said "I'll take my hood off but only if we can go somewhere private." Before she blushed slightly under her hood.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 2:36 am
Lupine Duchess

Kieron the lady's hand and walked her over to the blacksmith inside of the town. he only wave his head and was showed to into a room in the back with the young lady and Cynder. the smith close the door giving them some private time alone really not know what going to happened inside of the room  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 2:07 pm
draknic

the woman sighed as they were given a private room. When the door was closed and they were alone, she removed her hood revealing a birthmark on her face that in her village meant she was cursed. Her face was beautiful otherwise but that birthmark was why she was not too eager to remove her hood. She was banished from her village because of it.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 4:22 pm
Lupine Duchess

Kieron was not shocked at the birthmark and walked over to her. he place his hand onto her cheek and smiled> he never once remember anyone being banished from the town. maybe from a village that to the north " not all people are like that... my mother was called a witch in her homeland for having magic so she fled to this land and now that magic helps the people of this town" some of the people said Kieron cares for others way to much how he seat letters to the king to stop this war with peace not more lives lost  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff