X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:23 am
She pressed against him and nuzzled herself deeper into him. "I understand if you get upset or mad... I'll be there for you when things start feeling shitty... and now we have a place to hide from the world." She sniffled a little more. It was a mix of happiness and sadness all bubbling out at once. She was sad from reliving the bumpy past, the dark times with out him. Yet,, happy that he was here now. She hadn't the slightest hint of regret or anger towards him. There wasn't even fear of him leaving... Well.. Maybe. It was something that has been sitting heavily on her heart but now its been pushed away. "I am too... I just want you to be happy... Happiness is something everyone deserves." She used his coat to wipe her eyes. "and... you are my happiness." She knew she loved him with every ounce. Yet there was something holding her back. She was still scared she might push him away with her affection. If she didn't they both would be in the dirt, her on top of him in loving embrace.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:47 pm
X Moon Fighter X

A place to hide from the world. Their own place. His head lowered to look at her, nose twitching as he leaned down further to place his chin on her head.

"I'd like that. To share our spaces." He wasn't an artist, and he'd never truly understand her hobby despite his own, paint-esque colored coat, but he supported her. Maybe sometime he wouldn't mind trying it out time to time. Maybe. He wasn't too keen on discovering how talentless he truly was.

"... You know, I'm surprised Riku hasn't found us yet."

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

● RP Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items