Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[HH] On Knights [Chel/Shun] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 10:07 pm
Chel was still completely alarmed, but Shun talked past her and it actually worked to sooth her. She could focus on what Shun was saying rather than what she was worrying about.

"No matter who it's between, it's us little people that are gonna get ********>," Chel replied conclusively.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 10:17 pm
"I do not doubt that."

They were always the ones to get caught up in the middle. And most likely, they would be the ones that suffer most as a result of it as well. It really sucked.

"Dark times are ahead, either way."  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 11:00 pm
Chel gave a long sigh and let it go for a while. Talking to Shun was always so cheery.

"So what do we do guild leader?" she asked, not without a hint of tease to her voice. "What's the boss strat?"

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 11:03 pm
He raised his brow.

"Find more information first and foremost. There has to be something, somewhere that has details on what this war is exactly. Once we have that, we can better prepare ourselves. I know this is not...much."

Shun sighed, closing his good eye.

"But unfortunately, there really is not much we can do at this point. Remain vigilant. And hope the tide does not sweep you in when it rises."  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 11:11 pm
She reached out to flick Shun on the side of the head.

"Add wedding pictures to the list."

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 11:12 pm
Shun smacked her hand away. Then he whipped out his phone and turned the screen towards her. On it was a picture of himself and Mitsu in the courthouse. Their marriage pic.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 11:13 pm
"What's this supposed to be?" she asked, tilting her head. Chel had never actually met Mitsu. "She's cute though. That your fiance?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 11:14 pm
"My wife."  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 11:15 pm
Chel put her hands on Shun's shoulders.

"THAT'S your wedding picture?" She then began to shake vigorously.

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 11:18 pm
Shun promptly shadowstepped a few feet back. No touching. Especially not vibrating touches.

"Yes," he deadpanned.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 11:20 pm
Chel stumbled forward as she'd been putting her weight on his shoulders.

She fumbled around in her pockets for a bit and pulled out her own phone. "Don't suppose they work together?"

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 11:21 pm
"...Why" he asked, raising his brow at her.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 11:25 pm
"So you can send it to me, duh." Chel rolled her eyes and began flicking through her phone for the correct apps. She had a few notifications on twitter, a few texts- none as important as Shun's wedding picture.

A thought occurred to her. "Oh. F'you don't want your mugs on a hunter phone that's cool I understand."

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 11:28 pm
Shun hesitated at that thought, then pocketed his phone. It wasn't exactly a secret that he was with Mitsu. Any hunter who wanted to try and exploit potential openings with him would be able to find that out... but.

"I lost her to the hunters once. I would rather not risk anything that might make things easier for that to happen again."  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 11:44 pm
Chel nodded, putting her own phone away no questions asked. "No worries." She wasn't the type to push personal boundaries, even if it left her super ultra disappointed.

"Let her know I wish her the best. She's got you t'deal with."

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces