Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1x1] mischief managed (Mischief/Andrew) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
phantompanther13 rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-12)

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:57 pm
In his search he lost track of the actual problem.

"I am not a Kitten!" he stomped his foot in frustration and threw a punch no where near the guy. "and I am most certainly not a wet anything!" He as not wet. Even the thought of being wet made him cringe.

Why couldn't he hit him? Andrew very much just wanted to grab the guy and punch his lights out. But that wouldn't happen if he couldn't touch him. Ugh!

Quote:

Roll a 1: You don't find anything, and your scrambled search throws you off - on your next turn, roll the melee dice for the year below you. (If you are Y1, roll 2d4; Y2, roll 2d6, Y3, roll 2d8.)

HP: 14/40
Damage: Nothing
Abilities used:
Effect:

kuuropii

kuropeco rolled 2 12-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-24)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:32 am
Mischief smiled winningly.

"Oh, come on," he said, sidestepping away from Andrew's next throw. "My real reason for calling you out here was because I heard you're getting ready to go to the next level - AKA move up a grade, so I figured it would be a delightful time to test your abilities."

He waggled his fingers at the demon.

"What better way to learn than from an actual Trick or Treater such as myself?"

HP: 53
DMG: 2

phantompanther13

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

phantompanther13 rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 8 Total: 12 (2-16)

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:28 pm
He had been getting ready for the next level. (Honestly he had been putting a lot of work into just getting stronger, but the home life had a tendency to get in the way of that.)

"I am... You are good...." a little note in the back of his brain was going off. This guy was clearly strong, if irritating as hell. "I'm not sure I would mind learning from you." Even if he was loosing horribly.

But that didn't mean he was going to let him get away with smacking him around. Andrew managed to track on to him and aimed a kick right for the ToT's gut.

HP: 12/40
Damage: 6
Abilities used:
Effect:

kuuropii

kuropeco rolled 2 12-sided dice: 11, 4 Total: 15 (2-24)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:53 pm
He grinned in satisfaction.

"This is a good test of your skills, young Halloweener," said Mischief, and then gave an oof as Andrew's fist hit his stomach. He somersaulted through the air and then wheezed back, laughing uproariously.

"See, I knew you could do it."

HP: 53
DMG: 9

phantompanther13

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

phantompanther13 rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-16)

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:57 pm
There was a moment of Triumph when he knocked the ToT back into the air. For a moment he thought maybe he could something against the, he wasn't sure if that was a ghost or what. The moment was short lived.

The next hit wound up with Andrew crumpling and holding his stomach. He was fine a moment ago but now... He as having a hell of a just trying to breath let alone launch another attack. He couldn't muster up any more fire though he did try. Even the fire on his tail was burning low.

He used the last of his strength to punch at the ToT weakly, glaring at him. "Are you trying to kill me?" He nearly feel from his efforts but kept himself standing. "Do what?"

HP: -3/40
Damage: 2
Abilities used:
Effect:

kuuropii
Spite roll is spite.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:08 pm
Andrew's last hit was met with a fair amount of amusement from Mischief. He swept backwards, cackling with laughter, and landed lightly on his feet some distance away.

"I wouldn't try to kill you," he said indignantly. "At least, not on school grounds. That would be illegal, you know."

He wagged a finger in the demon's direction. "I knew you'd be able to summon enough fire to do what you could. And I don't mean that, kind," he added, with a nod towards Andrew's tail. "I mean the kind inside of you and all that fun, sappy crap."

Mischief reached into his pocket and withdraw a handful of something glittery.

"As your reward, I give you this," he said cheerfully, and sprinkled the powder over Andrew, dusting his hands afterwards. "That should be a nice little gift for you for the future. Also, don't hesitate to call me whenever you need, all right?"

And he strolled off, looking mighty proud of himself.

phantompanther13
Thanks to Mischief's...mischief...Andrew can now only speak in rhymes for the next 24 hours, no matter how hard he tries to avoid this!

When Andrew returns to his room, he will also find a little pouch containing the same powder and a note that reads x1 good use.

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas