Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[ORP] School Lunch (OPEN TO EVERYONE YES YOU) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:45 pm
"Wh-- okay? ... Goodbye?" He had already hung up.

Shaking her head, Estel returned to the table, sliding right back into her seat as if nothing had happened. She cleared her throat. "Sorry 'bout that!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:36 pm
Kari looked around at the sound of her name. The only other creeple who knew her by name prior were Terra and Roch. Turning to find a brown-haired ghoul... one that looked quite familiar. One she remembered from a recent dream. Her eyes widened at the sudden comprehension, only growing bigger when Estel recalled having the same dream.

"Well... at least I know it's not whatever I just ate," Kari quipped as Estel had to take a call. The new ghoul... Camilla! That was her name. She was part of Kari's dream! Now that she thought of it, Estel was there too. As she wondered whether Alette had been there as well, Estel returned to the table.

"You looked confused...," she commented with a quizzical look on her face.

Rikku Takanashi

Luridel

Myoukin

Dedicated Mage

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:16 pm
Camilla hadn't realized just how loudly she'd said what she said! A very light blush paints her cheeks as she laughs a bit "Oops! Heh! Didn't mean to say that so loud!" she says cheerfully despite her blunder! Upon being given permission to sit down she nods and slides into a seat before tentatively poking the brown mass on her tray with a fork... When it hisses at her she quickly jerks the fork back and slides the tray away! Nope! Just so much nope! She was not putting that abomination anywhere near her mouth!

Frowning a bit Camilla nods as Estel recalls having the same dream... They thought it was just a dream...? Did they not go to the book room? "I... Don't think it was just a dream..." she says slowly before pausing as Estel got up to answer a call...

Turning to Kari she smiles some and laughs "You'd have had to eat something really strange to bring on that dream!" she laughs and flicks a ear only to hear the hissing meat a second later... Her smile fades to a frown before she looks at the mystery meat then back to Kari... "On the other hand..." she says softly but was cut off from further musing as Estel returns "It's alright!" she chirps after looking from Kari to Estel she unfortunately had yet to really notice the other ghoul at the table...

Luridel

Myoukin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:11 am
Estel smiled, rubbing her cheek. "I don't think it was just a dream, either. I still remember... well, everything that happened. Do you think it was all true? I mean... historical?"

Rikku Takanashi

Myoukin

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:35 am
Eventually, Shun showed up in the cafeteria. Upon entering, he took a moment to look around, scanning the area for where Estel was. Once he spotted the ghost, he made his way over. It seemed like she was busy speaking with a few other students at the moment.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:25 pm
Ah so Estel did know it wasn't just a dream! Carefully Camilla listens to the ghoul and nods "I remember everything also!" She says then frowns a bit "But only so much... Like I can remember the battle pose I used as a Knight but I can't remember the technique involved in my battle style... It's like I'm watching the memories rather then living them... However... I can still remember some physical things such as pain..." she explains before a musing expression crosses her face as her tail sways in time with her thoughts

A hand goes to her chin as her tail sways slowly "I don't know... I think so... It seems odd that many creeple would have a huge joint dream all for it to be fake... But it does present a interesting question... Is the history of Halloween that we've always been taught... correct? In that Knight Dream we get to see the creation of the world of Halloween... But it doesn't line up with what history books teach us..." she says softly in a thoughtful tone

However before she could think further on it a strangely familiar Reaper that was missing one eye walks silently up to their table however he doesn't say anything... Wait a minute... Is that...? "Shun? The Great Black Knight!?" she exclaims in surprise as it finally clicks why he seemed familiar! Wait was that who called Estel?! The Great White and Black Knight's knew each other!? Or well the creeple who took the place of those Knights in the memory... The depth of the Knight Dream was getting more and more curious by the second!

Luridel

Blade Kuroda

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items