Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Notices & Metaplot ]: ~ Metaplot related character advancement
[NOTICE] ATTN: Beldaran (Shicala)[FIN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:26 am
With a wide yawn Bel looks side to side, her daughter is fighting sleep leaning against her with the page sandwiched between them. Her eyes come to land on the tent "not another one" she mutters and wanders over to it. She peeks in and sees it without an occupant and with a glance over her shoulder enters the tent. As she does she feels a tiny pinch and turns back briefly and sees nothing, "weird" she muses and then proceeds to move to the table and picks up the card to read. Her eyes look back and forth to the box and the envelope, the low light of the tent did nothing for showing details but she knew if she was going to listen to this note she had to make a decision. "Why does everyone want the letter so bad" she mutters as she disturbs the young pae leaning against her to extricate it. She looks at the rune on the now crumpled and frayed page again hoping she'd remember what it looked like later, and then set it down picking up the small box in exchange.

Sky whined slightly when her mother took the page from her but sat up sniffing around smelling that familiar sweet smell from a few days previous. It was s scent Sky wanted more of, she'd missed out on the lolli at the last tent, perhaps there was more of that nummy smell here.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:39 am
The letter sparks and catches flame, but only for a second; long enough to disappear, with the ashes floating away with the breeze. Inside the blue box that Beldaran chose is a neatly folded sheet of parchment and another little card with very neat and elegant writing.

The card says
Quote:
Excellent. If you are reading this, you have found the first item. Now if you would do me the favor, I need the second item.

The parchment included has a single rune written in the center. Different from the first.

On the bottom of the little blue box is a single, wrapped piece of hard candy.

Outside of the tent, the fairy sits in the sand drawing little lines with one of the tiny arrows. He is grumbling to himself, obviously irritated. When the angel exits the tent, this fairy tries to get her attention by shooting another tiny arrow at her butt.

Once he has her attention (if he gets it) he rolls his eyes and stomps over to the row of three arrows sticking out of the sand that he had fired in front of her before she went into the tent. With an over exaggerated and obviously frustrated wave of his arms, he melodramatically points to each arrow which has a small little piece of paper wrapped around each shaft. He rolls his eyes and shakes his head, making sure she can see it even in the low light, and then just walks away, tossing the little stolen cherub bow aside on to the sand.

The papers have notes written on them.
Quote:
pochun
luk4
fary

Little heads bob in the shallow water watching Beldaran. She has an audience of Aquatl fairies now that are watching her every move with intense curiosity.

Shicala

FA Mysteries
Crew

Dapper Hunter

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:17 am
Bel startled as the page she had just set down burst into flame and disappeared. She had not expected it to do that, but then she didn't know what to expect and she was too tired to even put much thought into it. She turns the box over in her hand and then sets it down for a moment so she can lift the lid. She pulls the note out and reads it. "What first item?" she mutters and realized now that the figure wanted something else... okay, well she might as well keep at it, but she swore she'd be getting a babysitter after this was over and passing out. She picked up the new parchment and looked at it, another rune, different this time but still...

Sky sniffed more as her mom opened the box and when her mom lifted the parchment her eyes landed on the candy and her face lit up and she started to reach towards it screeching until her mom stopped looking at the rune and gave it to her, and then she abruptly stopped and the candy found it's way to her mouth.

Bel puts the page back into the box after her daughter is content once more, she really didn't want to deal with the screeching and it was easier to just give in, especially since Bel was already over tired. She picks up the box and with one last look around exits the tent. As she does she feels a sharp pain "ouch!" she says with a frown she looks to find the source only to see the little fairy once again and it was pointing very exaggeratedly at the ground near her. Squinting slightly she sees them and leans down to pick them up one at a time, she pulls the papers off and looks at them and frowns trying to figure out what the words mean, "pochun, luk4, fary" her brow furls in confusion unsure what they mean. After a few minutes of trying to figure it out she though she felt she was being watched. She looks around and soon notices little heads that were silohetted by the moonlight "Hi there" she greets them and walks towards them completely expecting them to bolt away.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:49 am
The group of water fairies merely watch Beldaran approach. They stare at her for a few minutes before -- in unison -- they point at her. Silently, a couple of the little water fairies push a small trunk up onto the sand. The others point to the trunk and then back at Beldaran again.

The candy was not meant to be eaten by a child. It starts to fizz quickly, causing a sweet, delicious smelling foam.

Shicala

FA Mysteries
Crew

Dapper Hunter

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:07 am
Bel knelt down setting Sky beside her on the sand as the fairies pushed a trunk from the water. She had a look of curiousity on her face as she moved to open it her mind was still on the lil pieces of paper as well, which she knew she'd return to in a bit, but for now there was an unknown chest in the sand near her. She had attempted to lift the lid only to find it locked just as her daughter started fussing

Sky was happy... until the fizzing and foaming started and then she started to fuss a lot. She didn't like the fizzing and even less did she like the foam. It smelled good and nummy but the child didn't like it just the same

She turned to see her daughter foaming a sweet smelling foam and nearly panicked "Sky what did you get into, that's not from the candy is it?" she asked reaching to wipe the foam away from her daughter's mouth and seeing it keep going "What was that thing I've never seen that happen before" she sighed and turned back to the water fairies "I can't open it, am I supposed to?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:21 am
The few little water fairies that sit guard on the trunk all scowled and slap Beldaran's hands away from their trunk. They point at her again, then towards the trunk.

They were negotiating.

Another of the fairies throws a little glob of water at the toddler's face.

Shicala

FA Mysteries
Crew

Dapper Hunter

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:05 am
They pointed at her, the pointed at the trunk, and at her again. Then it dawned on her, like the previous fairies they probably wanted to get the page with the rune on it.... She frowned though distracted when water went flying towards Skylie. "Really?" she sighed as her daughter sputtered a little from the water in her face and she moved to wipe the toddler's face once more. As she did wipe Sky's face Bel thought about her options, she could follow the clues of the mean little fairy who, while being a pain, hadn't let her astray yet, or these new fairies like those who had not really helped wanted something from her. She glanced back at the scowling water fairies and then to her daughter "lets try this the way I have a feeling we should Sky" her stomach audibly grumbled "And we'll try and find some berries or something as we do." She looked at the water fairies and shook her head and then picked up Sky and everything else and walked away from the shore. "I shoulda brought stuff with us Sky, but mommy didn't think we'd be gone this long" she told the child. She started to attempt to pronounce those three words again as she walked into the trees keeping her eyes open for something they could eat, she really was starving. Eventually she found what she remembered to be safe berries to eat and paused to take some and eat and feed Sky. "fary... fairy... makes sense" she muses after a few tries between bites and feeding the toddler as well, "puchun... push on... no... maybe hard sound like the other day" she played with the word a little more and eventually came up with potion. All the while she was doing this she kept having to pull her daughter close again, much of their surroundings were attracting the hybrid child. "Fairy.. potion.. I still cant figure out the last one Sky, but if memory serves there's only one fairy that deals every day with potions... lets try them..." she yawned widely picking up the far from asleep toddler and deciding the next time Sky seemed tired she too would land and take a short nap herself. For the time being she took to the air, her arms full, heading in nearly the same direction they'd just come from but not quite, this time heading for the home of the potion master.

On the route she'd found time to rest for an hour but soon pressed on just hoping to get this all over with. She paused at the lake as she passed it to wash down Sky and then continued. "No more unknown candies for you sweety" she told her daughter as they walked along the lake for a time to rest her wings. Soon she once again took to the air and headed in the direction she was sure the home was, eventually landing and she knocked on the door of the cottage and still at the same time being watchful, it seemed she kept running into fairies who wanted stuff from her.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:13 pm
The water fairies all collectively decided that the angel they were to trade their trunk for her letter was rude and undeserving anyway. Last time they ever try to help a child that puts something dangerous in their mouth.

---

Nopae had visited the little cottage in the woods in seasons. Not even to see if the fairy was okay after her abduction by the crazy blue erote. EIGHT SEASONS she was missing and nopae thought to go looking.

To say someone was bitter was an understatement.

The door flies open and Beldaran is greeted with a "WHAT DO YOU WANT?" so loud a gust of wind pushes by the angel.

Shicala

FA Mysteries
Crew

Dapper Hunter

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:30 am
Skylie didn't like the idea of the bellow it scared her and in typical toddler fashion she started to cry... loudly. Perhaps if she cried loud enough it'd drown out the bellow.

Bel winced as the bellow reached her ears, she staggered back a couple steps. She'd not expected that reception at all, mind you this whole 'quest' was as been nothing she'd ever expected. "I'm sorry, I put some clues from this hunt for some item together and they seemed to hint to come see you" she said trying to speak over her daughter's wails as she shifted the upset toddler trying to calm her down. "Its okay Sky" she said softly into the toddler's ear, it didn't work... Skylie was still wailing at the top of her lungs. She looked back and forth between the toddler and the fairy bouncing slightly on her feet still trying to calm Skylie down.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:59 am
An average sized fairy - roughly as tall as a chopstick - draped in fine silks and linens and adorned with shiny little jeweled accessories appears suddenly in front of Beldaran. "WHO SENT YOU!"

She glares at the screaming child, aghast any pae would drag their child out in to this mess. "Control that."  

FA Mysteries
Crew

Dapper Hunter

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:59 am
Bel pulled Skylie close as the fairy continued to bellow. She eventually managed to calm Skylie enough to the point where it was just a whimper coming from the young pae. Her eyes take in the decorative appearance of the little fairy, she couldn't decide off top of her head if the jewels were too much or not. She heard her demand for info and spoke, "I don't know, a pae in a black cloak wants me to help get a couple items, and this little fairy shot at me with an arrow and pointed at more arrows I can only presume he left and some notes were on them that I think said something about fairy and potion... " she worked to sooth Sky more as she rambled on. "You are the only fairy I know of who deals closely with potions... so I thought I'd try you, almost every fairy I've run across so far wants the parchment that keeps getting left for me with a rune on it too... I don't know that i can say why" The angry fairy made Bel a little nervous and she kept right on rambling.

Skylie kept whimpering, her face buried in her mother's shoulder. Every now and then she'd peek out at the sparkly fairy, the gems catching her eyes as the angry fairy moved.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:31 am
Kalandandra's eyes open wide as the angel explains her plight. "So you have the items? Hand them to me quickly before anyone sees you. You weren't followed were you? The mystery pae doesn't know you have them yet, does he?"

The fairy tries to usher Beldaran into her cottage, while looking around to make sure there are no spies.

Shicala

FA Mysteries
Crew

Dapper Hunter

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:45 am
"I uh, don't know if I do or not... he never told me what it was I was finding..." she wonders if she will finally get some answers as the little fairy hurries her to get inside. "I don't think I was, I don't really know though, that little fairy with the attitude keeps showing up so maybe?" She was soon inside the cottage, her eyes taking in her surroundings before looking back to the potion master. "I don't know if he does, I haven't seen him since I started this in all honesty. Bel is exhausted, she hopes now she'd get some answers but at this point she wasn't holding her breath on it.

Skylie sniffled a lil and then sat up in her mom's arms, she looked around too, it was a new place nothing like anything else she'd seen to this point and it made her curious as ever.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:12 pm
Kalandandra stops and thinks for a moment, then slams her door behind her. "You don't have them? You'd know if you had them. Why did you come here if you didn't have them?"

She is very upset now, and paces. She starts muttering to herself, having a heated debate with no one.

In one of the windows, the little fairy that has not been following Beldaran watches and waves at her.

"Hand over the first letter then. I can help recover the first item at least." Kalandandra finally decides after much debate with herself.

Shicala

FA Mysteries
Crew

Dapper Hunter

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:48 pm
Bel winces slightly at the slam keeping Sky from crying again by cuddling her. "I... Uhm ok... Came here cause the little fairy seemed to indicate i should.. I think" she paused and looked at the items she awkwardly carried The fairy seemed to be debating with herself, as if she didn't know what to make of the situation. Bel watched her a moment and then listens as the request is made... "I don't have the first letter, it poofed in smoke when I put it down in trade for this little box which has another page in it" she lifted the blue box in one hand. "This and the page in it are all I really have" she admitted

:[ Notices & Metaplot ]: ~ Metaplot related character advancement

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff