Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Little Troublemakers (Carlos/Maddie) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:23 pm
"But are you you? Are you really you? What does it mean to own, really? Can you really own a cat? Own a nap? Are you mine just because I say you are?" He laid about in the door frame, flipping over so he was guarding it, tail puffy. this was his space. His. A soft his was forming in his words. It was rare that Carlos got defensive but, this was his one safe place, his things. His treasures. He had collected a few things, like his red chipped tea cup and his lighting opal bracelet. He did not want his things taken away.

[A.V.]
Oh look character development! Carlos defend your spot go!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:17 pm
Now he was speaking utter nonsense.
"I belong to NO ONE." she huffed, crossing her arms. "Cats are pets, so of course you can own one. If you take a nap, then it's a nap. I am a BEAR, and no one keeps bears as pets. Do you know why"
At this, she leaned close and grinned, flashing her teeth at him.
"It's because bears can't be dominated. Bears are the ones who dominate. If you try to dominate a bear, it will eat you."
Really, it was only logical. After all, despite how dim-witted humans were, they had learned to accept bears could not be pets and that they were higher up on the food chain. No species of bears ever became pets. Cats however...

While she didn't know what Carlos was trying to defend, seeing him trying to defend it only made her want it more.
"So, what are you hiding? What goods you got, huh?"
She tried peeking around him, seeing if there was anything worthwhile to swipe.

phantompanther13
xD

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:40 pm
"But with stuffing and fluff are you not a teddy bear? The kind to sit on a bed and hug you while you sleep? they kind a cat likes to chew and hug and claw and practice hunting skill upon?" he stared at her and licked his chops. She did taste good, maybe he would chew some more. Now that he thought about it, why was he afraid of a teddy bear?

"Nothing much, just a few cracked cups. A spot of tea, if you would like. That is all I have to give." He swished his tail not acting very welcoming. "Carlos is but a poor cat, with only a spot of tea and maybe this and that."

From the door way it was quiet clear that Carlos had little in his room worth taking. just a small pile of things including a dinged up old kettle and a cat bed. he did have an open closet in which hung a hat and an extra set of cloths, with blue stripes matching his current set. There was very little of interest except for a lightning opal bracelet which sat around the chipped red cup. It matched Carlos's fur. It was the prized treasure from a dragon friend.

[A.V.]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:18 pm
While she WAS a teddy bear... technically, she didn't appreciate how Carlos described her. She was NO ONE'S plaything. Not ever again...
"NO. BAD CAT." Maddie waved a paw at him menacingly. Or... as menacing as a 4 foot 7 possessed doll could look.
"I am NOT for hugging, or chewing, or clawing, and I practice my hunting skills on YOU. BEARS. EAT. CATS."
They probably didn't, but it was probably more along the lines of cats were only mere appetizers compared to other things.

Maddie frowned, not believing Carlos. Surely he wasn't that defensive over junk. And who even HEARD of a cat drinking tea?
She peeked around him to see what was in his room, and truth be told, there... wasn't much. At least, nothing had caught her eye, until she saw something shiny. It looked expensive.
"Ooooooooh, what's that?"

phantompanther13

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:36 am
Carlos being a cat, had simple things on his mind. He didn't realize just how insulting he had been. It was simple and straight forward to him, even if a riddle was always on his mind and the words were twisted.

"Bears eat salmon and berries. Fish like a cat, I thought." he stared up at her unblinking, so confused very confused... wait! she was staring at his gift. "Mine!" he yowled launching up and going to settle over his teacups and the bracelet. "A gift, from a friend, a gift. A dragon of lighting." his tail puffed up making him look bigger, as big as he could get, which really wasn't that big considering he was a cat, a kitten as of yet. His back arched and his head twisted and his strips of invisibility rotated around. Two illusion arms appeared forming claws as he stood over his things. His eyes bore into her unblinking still. He would protect his thing. His treasure.

[A.V.]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:47 pm
"Berries are for losers," she huffed. And not very filling. "And we like fish, yes, but we do NOT fish like a cat." Not that she knew how a cat fished, but she was pretty sure bears were a lot more efficient at fishing. SO much more efficient.

Her reaction only egged her on more, and she couldn't help grin her little grin. With him rushing back to protect his treasure, it allowed Maddie to walk into his room, as it was no longer guarded.
"A weird kitty like you, friends with a dragon? I don't believe it."
Maddie rested her cheek in her paw.
"Lying now, are we? What a naughty little cat."

phantompanther13
Sorry for the wait!! ; u ;

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:36 pm
Carlos was bearing down and letting out a low yowl. His grin was still in place but it looked more like a cat bearing it's teeth than and actual smile. His back arched and he stayed planted where he was.

"Friend is friend." they were friends. Tor had given him a thing and they had cuddled up and slept together. They were practically litter mates. Carlos would not move from his spot.

There was little else to look at in his room. just the pile of furs and some tea cups. But Carlos was not at all liking the bear.

[A.V.]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:48 pm
Ha, that was more like it. Get mad, kitty, get mad. It only made provoking him all the more enjoyable.
"Oh? Do you even KNOW the meaning of friend? Are they creeple you randomly touch and bite? Or do you only do that for special friends?"
Because if so, that was SUPER weird. Like, really super duper weird.

Considering he seemed quite adamant about not moving, Maddie only moved closer, grinning as she reached out to bop him on the head.
Bop, bop, bop.

phantompanther13

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:57 pm
For all of his yowling and hissing, Carlos was really quiet pathetic once he was cornered. He didn't move from his spot taking every bop on the head. Instead he let out a loud yowl. "Stop it!!!"

He then proceeded to yowl loudly. Whining. "Somebody help!"

[A.V.]
Carlos needs an adult.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:44 pm
Maddie was quite smug that she wasn't the one feeling uncomfortable this time, enjoying their roles being switched. However, once he started making a ruckus, she frowned, and used her paws to muffle the sound.
"Yeesh! You're so noisy. Stop talking, noisy cat."
She didn't realize shoving her paw into his mouth had two unfortunate possible outcomes. The first being that the dumb cat would actually choke and die (was it possible to dissipate from suffocation?), and the other was that it gave him a chance to bite her. That, and she was probably getting his spit all over her sleeve.

For now though, she was content with him not making noise. Nothing to see here nope.

phantompanther13
Poor Carlos xD

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:10 pm
It was rare that prey put themselves into his mouth. Even if she wasn't really prey she was delicious. Carlos had no option of choking and dying. For all his wailing as a spirit he didn't actually require breathing. Even if he did, he could turn intangible enough to suck air into his lungs through other methods.

So Carlos just opened wide letting her paws into his mouth before biting with lots of teeth. Lots of teeth. Chomp.

[A.V.]
Carlos shall have his revenge.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:36 pm
It was too bad Maddie didn't understand ghost anatomy. Then again, it probably wouldn't have helped much.
She let out a yelp when he bit her, and started flailing her arm... with Carlos on it.
"Let GO you dumb cat, let GO!"

phantompanther13
xDD
(SLOW TAGS FOREVER I'M SORRY u v u)

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:58 pm
Carlos let go and landed on all 4 paws. "My room!" he let out another hiss, feeling powerful now. Now if only she would leave. His furl puffed up and his back arched and he came at her in the side ways cat dance that was odd looking for a humaniod. His illusion paws waved at her as he came closer batting at her ankle.

[A.V.]
Slow is fine! XD

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:19 pm
The moment he let go, Maddie inspected her sleeve for damage.
Ugh, cat teeth and drool, just great. This was going to be a pain to fix.
Ignoring it for now, she stared at the cat, wondering just what he was trying to do tis time.

She batted back at the illusion paw, clearly unimpressed.
"If you're trying to scare me, it's not working. I've seen a LOT scarier things."

phantompanther13
; u ;

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:15 pm
"Carlos scary!" his tail remained puffed. "Carlos's room." he hissed at her and then lunged forward licking at her foot and drooling on it. Gross cat 101. She was disgusted, he would just keep drooling on her until she left.

[A.V.]

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces