Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[GM ORP] An innocuous salesman (OVER - PG 5) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:09 pm
**TAKE ME FOR, I, DANNY AM WILLING**

How could she argue with stronger better faster?

Danny was not smart. Despite having matured a lot and even having a real adult job, Danny would never be smart.

That, and money was no issue. Danny had waaay more than 3 silver seeds in her bank account thanks to two very generous parents who didn't give a s**t. So one bracelet was no issue. In fact, it was not one that was the issue at all.

"That's awesome," she babbled to the vendor. "How many can I buy? I want like ... twenty."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:12 pm
Lock was very suspicious.

"Sir do you have the proper permits for this?" he questioned the salesman. Even street vendors needed permits.

Even suspicious people needed permits.

blade kuroda
quote for this post + the above

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:21 pm
**TAKE ME FOR, I, RIKKI AM WILLING**

Danny wasn't the only dumb one. Fortunately, Rikki was at least slightly smarter, and the only real concern he had with the bracelets was that they sounded like a massive hoax. The kind of things the tiny stands in the maul would sell that never worked. Junk.

"Danny c'mon. What are you going to do with twenty useless bracelets?" However, Rikki was also well versed in redirecting Danny slightly. "We can each buy one and then we'll have two. That's enough."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:26 pm
**TAKE ME FOR, I, NIMBUS AM WILLING**

Nim paused at the man's yelling and glanced down at the bracelets on display. They weren't cute persay, but she was drawn by the promise. Better, stronger FEAR? That was a mighty offer. She thought of Thunder Road and the lightning she still couldn't manipulate.

She laid the seeds down for the man and took one of the bracelets. "How well does this thing work? Will it double if I get one for my familiar?"

blade kuroda

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:53 pm
**TAKE ME FOR, I, DIRGE AM WILLING**

Unsurprisingly, Dirge had been taking a nap on a tree branch right over where the merchant set up his little peddling stand. The racket below stirred the boil, and with a very unceremonious yelp and a very loud THUMP, Dirge was on top of the merchant, apologizing profusely through yawns.

"Oh...Jack, I'm so -" Another loud yawn, a grumble, and Dirge rolled off the man. "So super sorry, man. I hope you're not hurt."

He took a look at the bracelets, putting two and two together after a few minutes.

"If I, like...bought one of your things, would that help?"

blade kuroda

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:58 pm
Nonsense. There was no such thing as too much of a good thing.
Still, faulty or not, it was interesting. Jala paid the seeds and took the bracelet. A new fancy toy to play with.

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:26 pm
More and more were coming by to purchase the product. It was a good day! The Reaper salesman turned towards Camilla and gave her a thumbs up.

"Rest assured, we did not do anything so unethical! No minipets were harmed in the creation of these FEAR Amps. These are also very robust, designed to work for all races! It will not break."

Onwards to the next customers. The flame demon and her reaper companion!

"One per customer, only! There are some safety concerns for wearing multiple amps at once, after all," he started before turning towards the next reaper, tilting his head at the question, "I would only wear one between yourself and your familiar, due to the shared nature of your FEAR."

If he was going to say more, he was cut off by the student that literally got the drop on him. With a grunt, Settimo found himself on the ground, pinned by the one who had fallen on him. A flash of anger appeared over his features briefly, before the smile returned.

"Oh no, no, no. It's quite alright! Though, please do be careful in the future! If you wish to purchase one of these lovely FEAR Amps, please do so!"

Rikku Takanashi
yes!

Chimarii

Darkheartedsorrow

Carhop Cavalier

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:27 pm
**TAKE ME FOR, I, MERRY AM WILLING**

Of ocurse Merry was there. And of course Merry was going to buy one of the bracelets.

Honestly, it didn't have to do anything, it could just be a bracelet, a pretty piece of jewelry, and she would have bought it. Now, with Anna's influence coloring her judgement, There was no way Merry could not buy one. She had to.

Had to.  

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:35 pm
Camilla listens to Settimo carefully with a hand still on her chin before finally she lowers it and smiles "Alright... I'll take your word for!" she says cheerfully and hoped dearly that she didn't regret it...

With the grilling out of the way she scans the lot looking for a nice one... There were so many different styles all using different materials and colors! She marvels how the dissolving Ankh symbol was incorporated into each bracelet and at the craftmenship! It also started to make her a bit suspicious... Things of this quality weren't usually this cheap... Still a deal was a deal! And as her eyes scan the accessories theh finally land on a nice looking one!

Her tails sways happily as a bronze bracelet with two egyption lotuses on either side of a dissolving Ankh catch her eye! She looks at the metalwork in awe marveling at how delicate yet sturdy the dissolving Ankh looked before picking it up! (Dis! Bracelet! Only the Ankh has been made to look like it was dissolving!) "This one!" she says excitedly before quickly digging a random seed from her pocket! Upon seeing what it was however she frowns at the golden seed... Oh well! "Keep the tip!" she says with a smile feeling too excited to bother with getting the right seed out She had seeds to spare anyway!

Slowly she slips the bracelet on her right wrist only to have her eyes widen a second later! She could feel it! It was just a small boost to her Fear... Like she'd gorged on tea and spookies all day or something... A thing she'd never done before! Of course not!... "Wow wow! It does work! Least it's not just a scam heh..." she says excitedly before muttering the last bit to herself  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:28 pm
**TAKE ME FOR, I, SNOW, AM WILLING**

Decorative and powerful. What was not to like? It seemed like a good way to start the schoolyear. Snow reached into her purse and took out a silver seed. She didn't want to fall behind her classmates, after all.

"Give me one," Snow demanded.  

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:47 pm
For those who came by and bought one, Settimo went ahead and distributed, as well as taking seeds for payment. His eyes did go wide at the one giving him a gold seed.

SCORE.

Finally, he turned his attention to Lock.

"Oh! Almost forgot about your question, young sir. In fact, I do have the proper permits! I wouldn't dare to set up shop without doing so!"

Chimarii

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:24 pm
Still profusely apologetic and definitely feeling more than a little chagrinned and chastised by that momentary flash of anger on the salesman's face, Dirge handed him three silver seeds, and then tipped the man with five more. Because, you know - yeah.

"T--thanks bro." He hurriedly whispered, slipping the bracelet on and barreling out of there.

blade kuroda

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:28 pm
Edel cast a long sideline glance at a certain couple that had appeared.

She suddenly remembered Roch mentioning something about a wedding, and from what she could hear from their conversation, the frost demon's thoughts of poor Rikki resurfaced once again.

DarkHeartedSorrow
chiickadee

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:34 am
Rikki noticed Edel and gave her a jaunty wave (when Danny wasn't looking). He was clearly very happy.

zyphiris

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:40 am
**TAKE ME FOR, I, ANNALISE AM WILLING**

Anna had heard of a jewelry seller and was all about that business.

She wasn't even paying attention to the whole FEAR amp ability because....

"Excuse me, Can I melt these down to make more charms out of them?" It did seem like nice quality items.

That could make EVEN BETTER nice quality items.

Also she was a please to see Merry buying one, THE MORE PROTECTION THE BETTER!

Blade Kuroda
Beejoux
Mention omg following u all over so sorry

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out