Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] External Affairs (Golem!Chel, Shun, Estel) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:11 pm
Chel scowled at Shun for giving away her name, but it wasn't something that would end the conversation. She merely nodded at Estel's question- she figured the ghost girl was bright enough to piece together that Chel had been there.

"Seems t'be connected but I dunno how. But yeah, that's why I'm tellin' you- so you guys can be ready and s**t." Maybe it would instill unneeded paranoia, but Chel thought Shun of all people could handle more of that. He was a walking ball of worry.

His second question was more complicated. "First off nobody's outright killin' Jack no how." Chel was touchy. "Second, it's hard. It used t'be y'could smash a hunter's shield in and that would knock 'em out right quick, but this attack on our island ... Everyone's shields were already down and we didn't have our weapons so like ... there was nothin'. You tried killin' 'em and it just made 'em more mad."

She snapped her fingers. "Oh and another thing! You got any idea what Caliburn is?"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:27 pm
"I have been meaning to speak with you about that. War is coming. Meaning we must train harder to try and prepare."

His attention shifted back to Chel.

"Interesting... so Morgana has the ability to strip you of what makes you Hunters," he murmured. An ability like that would be pretty damn helpful to have, but that was besides the point. The nature of the shield he wasn't entirely certain of, other than it was the work of their weapons. And their weapons used to be creatures of FEAR.

"This bodes ill... if this ability means she can shut down FEAR in general."

It was one thing for the Hunters, but if her power did extend that far, it would render his kind useless. The Hunters at least had those... alternate weapons he had seen them use before. The runics, or whatever.

"Also no... I have not."  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:31 pm
Estel shook her head. "No? I could look it up..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:33 am
Chel rolled her eyes at Shun's inevitable we have to train attitude. She agreed, but it was so clockwork it was becoming like an inside joke.

She let Shun muse through Morgana's powers and the morality of hunters, letting him draw his own conclusions. Chel had learned from both him and Jack that sometimes under-explaining led to more interesting and fruitful conversations. Not to the point of hiding things, merely letting Shun create a narrative rather than creating one for him.

"Dang. During the fight, Jack heard some voices in his head. He did his best to block 'em out, he did- but some shitter gave him a sword and wrote Caliburn on his arm and he started goin' crazy too, but like, in a different way. Started talkin' about justice and s**t. S'gone now but ******** if I don't wanna punch the guy that did it." More short explanations for problems that were more complicated than she was making them.

Estel's offer had her perked, because it reminded her of something else. "Ah yeah that's right- I got another thing I need help with. S'more uh ... personal I guess."

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:43 am
Shun continued to listen to what she had to say.

"Hm. So this weapon was able to override the Legacy's influence..." he mused. He had to wonder where that sword came from. Unfortunately, there were a lot of magical swords in the world. Perhaps "Caliburn" was the name of it? Or the name of the original wielder, perhaps...

"Thus far, there have been no sign of Legacy activity on this end. Aside from the whole dream ordeal. I imagine it will only be a matter of time..."

The Reaper tilted his head at the Hunter, then glanced to Estel briefly.

"What is it?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:56 pm
"How can we help?" Could they even help? What would a hunter need from people like them? And yet Estel was already willing to attempt to do whatever it was.

chiickadee

Blade Kuroda

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:24 pm
"There's a cave in Asia-" She stopped midsentence. Shun didn't even know who Batman was. Would they know what Asia was? "It's a continent on Earth- nevermind forget it."

She thought about how best to describe it to them both. "Anyways there's a cave. Real deep a** one. S'got a bunch of s**t goin' on 'round it like... There's big a** skeletons all over, crazy bugs and s**t. Earthquakes, god ******** the earthquakes." She pursed her lips. "I couldn't go any deeper, but there's big a** blue crystals real deep where people can't reach. Only got through 'cause I blew some s**t up."

She was getting long winded and said, "I know you ain't supposed to care or whatever, but some people goin' missin'." She crossed her demonic arms and her tail flicked irritably. "
Balancing back and forth on her feet, she said, "You heard anythin'? Or can you help me find out somehow? I just don't want more people gettin' hurt."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:27 pm
For a few moments there, Shun gave Chel a blank look. Indeed, he had no idea where the hell Asia was. But apparently that part wasn't that important, thankfully. He tilted his head as she continued on with her story.

"I have no news of what goes on in the human world. But if you can give me as many details as you can on the matter, perhaps I can find something out."  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:34 pm
If Asia was a place in the human world, there was no way Estel was going to get there to help. That meant... "Can you describe the crystals a bit better? I mean, it doesn't sound familiar, but it might to someone..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:46 pm
"The crystals are ... I dunno. Big. They look purple on one side but blue on the other." Iridescent, pretty things. "They don't look real fancy, but they're ********' huge."

To Shun, she said, "Anythin' you wanna know y'better ask now. I ain't got a way to text you or whatever. ******** if I'm writing anythin'." She gestured to her head. "Dyslexic."

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:49 pm
"That is...not that helpful."

The crystals could be just about anything, still. Though, he soon just glanced over at Estel briefly before turning back to Chel. Two dyslexic people in this small group. What were the odds.

"I would not want any s**t written to me in the first place. The insects you spoke of. Describe them. Also do the crystals emit light? Heat? Any noises?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:00 pm
"She said she couldn't reach them."

Estel sighed, clasping her hands behind her back. "I'll keep my ears open though, yeah?"  

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:03 pm
To Estel, she said, "Nah, I meant like ... normal people can't reach 'em. I blocked off the passage just in case they were dangerous, y'know?" It was a good point she brought up though. "Cool cool, little lady. F'you ever wanna know stuff 'bout the hunter side just say so. I mean ... not stuff that'll get me killed. Kinda like livin'."

Chel definitely liked being useful, but she didn't want to straight up die. Living was nice.

"What, y'don't like readin' neither?" she asked. Chel's opinion of Shun was always improving. "The bugs were like big, chunky beetles. I dunno they weren't exactly supernatural or nothin', but there were a ******** of 'em. Too many. Not really noteworthy, but kinda suspicious." She had to think back to the cave. "Crystals don't emit light or heat nah."

Noises made Chel nod. "Oh god yeah. There's these noises that sound like ... god I don't know- they like big foghorns or somethin'. Not sure f'it's somethin' big or the cave makin' it loud."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:06 pm
Shun narrowed his eyes for the moment.

"Just take caution, Estel. Most Hunters are not to be trusted. This one at least knows there are bigger issues at hand," he warned before turning to Chel.

"It requires... too much effort," he stated. It was about as close to admitting he has dylexia as he'd get. He folded his arms over his chest and thought it over.

"An abundance of insects hints Famine horsemen. The... noise though. That is... curious."  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:09 pm
"What is it like...? Being a Hunter. I mean, I know almost nothing about them-- you..."  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff