Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[OFFICE] Professor Winter's Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:20 am
REPORT: Halloween 2k15 Human Studies
Character Name: Gzifa
Report:

In a scrawl that sometimes included her own native symbols, the horseman gave her sparse commentary.

Humans strange. Tablet with many letters on, pressing it makes them angry.
Children are weak. Beg for food.
Animals very small. Not as useful as our friends.

Would I go back to the Human World again: Yes, to see if they get stronger.
One thing I wonder about Humans: weak.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:56 am
Character Name: Wrex
Report: [scrawled, unused to writing clearly]

minipet saw me Lookd like eon but smaler no invisbul???
creke flors
also candee nd jacklanturns good carves mine no good : (
dress funee to?? all human like that? so spookee so smal

Would I go back to the Human World again: yes want to hug human rite!! nd scare!!! [drawing of what looks like Wrex's natural form with lots of teeth and spikes]
One thing I wonder about Humans: is ther somthig all humans afraid of? want to know 4 siens  

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:57 pm
Character Name: Magda
Report: At first the trip was quite fruitful. We saw many different habits that humans use to keep their superstitions at bay! Unfortunately we also saw that there was a human who almost saw me, by no fault of my own I assure you! I would not like to have that happen again. Perhaps when I am stronger it will not be the case!

Humans like their jack o lanterns, and their children love to dress up for our very honored day. Overall it was a pleasant experience and much was learned and observed!

Would I go back to the Human World again: Perhaps
One thing I wonder about Humans: Can many of them see us?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:59 pm
Character Name: Mahlan Ulmace
Report:

Humans are scary! So scary! They trained their young to resist Halloweeners by making them dress in costumes alike to us, maybe training them to distinguish between their own kind and us, handing out candies that may be poisonous to us, quick to take response with lethal weapons, did curious things that makes no sense like knocking wood, and haphazardly produced FEAR by the tiniest stimulation.

In short, humans are curiously volatile food.
Would I go back to the Human World again: Yes, once she was more experienced in scaring...and hiding.
One thing I wonder about Humans: From where actually their FEAR flows from? Can't we just tap into that instead of getting it from them?  

Rathurue

Alien Abductee

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:12 pm
Danny didn't go to this school anymore, but everybody else was writing their reports and she felt awkward and left out. So she just sort of started scribbling down something. It wasn't at all what Professor Winter had asked for.

Character Name: Danny Fitz
Report:

Humans are dumb and walk backwards with their clothes on wrong, but we knew that because they're dumb. Also they worship fire demons, which duh they should. I had fun though!! Did you have fun???

Would I go back to the Human World again: YEAH!!
One thing I wonder about Humans: How to scare them more better!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:17 pm
Character Name: Piper Blacker
Report:

What goes on in their heads? Seriously? I saw someone with bread in their pocket. BREAD. How does that do anything? Some of them forgot how to look down too, like what the Jack...

One of them was terrified of the cemetery though. I guess when you can't dissipate it's probably more scary or something? Poor humans only get one shot lol no wonder they need to get saved.

Would I go back to the Human World again: Yeah because why not? They're so funny to watch!
One thing I wonder about Humans: Who told them wearing clothes backwards helps anyone?? Was it just a bad prank gone wrong? And how do any of them turn into hunters if they're really so scared?  

medigel

Anxious Spirit

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas