Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[GM PRP] Welcome to the Black Sands (pg 4) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:43 pm
Andrew looked up at the mummy, great another undead. How annoying. he causally followed along though. He didn't know who she was but... it felt importation. and this was just a little field trip right? he touched the FEAR Amp on his arm.

He hated train rides or any kin of ride and pretty much spent the whole time sick. which was fine because that was the way of things. He deeply regretted popcorn at this point.

But what was interesting was where they got off. Andrew looked around at the place. The air was arid and he wished they were there during the day. there were symbols that matched the FEAR amp he was wearing. A sense of power. Listening to the other students talk about flames set his face into a small smile and he flickered his fire a bit, letting rise before continuing on.

When they got there, there was a throne, an inkling suggested the word pride to his mind, and he frowned a bit. More when he saw the reaper who had sold the FEAR amps before. Questions were starting to raise in his mind.

"You wanted us?" he addressed the reaper. Why else would someone have met them and brought them here. Did the reaper want an update on how the FEAR amps were working? The little alarms in Andrew's were going off. Something was up.

The Semblance of Unity

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:44 pm
Dirge was, unfortunately, not the brightest light bulb in the Jack O' Lantern. When the Mummy told them they'd be going on a field trip of sorts, he hardly questioned it - maybe this was some sort of night class? Why didn't he learn about this sooner - he'd be doing so much better in school! Step up your game, Amity!

The train ride was a bit of a blur, but he'd noticed Anna was there, and Matty, too! When they got off the train and into the large area, Dirge made a beeline for Ana, almost barreling into the poor Behemoth before stopping himself short.

"Ana! Hi!" He greets with bright eyes, lopsided smile showing sharp teeth and hitodama bouncing around him with zeal. He gave a cheerful wave to Matty, eyes glinting with ~*~FRIENDSHIP~*~

Dirge at night was much more energetic than the lethargic mess he was in the day.

pixie nyxie
seussi

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:59 pm
"I am nocturnal." He gave her a large, toothy smile. "Vould not be sleeping even if vas back at Amity. But is nice in forest at night. Can not be blaming for vanting to spend time there." Matty himself had yet to notice that all of those on board the train were the same as those he'd seen buying the Fear amp bracelets.

A voice in their direction had Mathias glancing somewhat that way, his ears twitching downward.

"Rude. Vas already talking and am being treated like am not even here." He shot a glare the way of the new girl, before reaching out to snag Holly's hand in his own, if she would let him.

"Come. Ve should be sitting."

-----

The train ride had come to a stop, and Matty had followed the small parade of others out while they continued to follow the mummy, though he still had no idea why he felt the urge to do so. As they moved along, he realized he recognized at least one other, Dirge, and would give the boil a wave should he look the wolpertingers way. Sticking close to Holly still, for whatever reason, he glanced around curiously as they made their way through a warehouse, and beyond the wall to whatever lay behind.

Down they went, and he continued to stare, his brow furrowing in thought, though it was not exactly deep thought. It was not until they reached the bottom that he first noticed somebody wearing the Fear amp, and then another, and another.

"Vut is this..." He hissed beneath his breath, a chill going down his spine though, again, he felt no particular urge to leave, as his gaze came to rest on the golden throne and he who stood next to it.

"You. Vut is it ve are doing here?" He asked, his frown deepening.

the semblance of unity
carhop cavalier
mention/wave
pixie nyxie
blade kuroda

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:59 pm
Where in Halloween were they going?

Cearney didn't like this, but he didn't particularly feel the need to leave, either, which admittedly disturbed him mildly but not enough to question it. There were other things to question, anyway. It did catch his notice that there seemed to be codes this mummy ghoul was performing to get herself into these deeper and deeper rooms, whatever they were leading too.

It also caught his notice that everyone here seemed to be wearing FEAR Amps too. Cearney glanced down at his, touching a hand to it cautiously. Something was up here. Why did everyone have these? Were these really FEAR amps at all?

Wait a minute, was that the jackdamned salesman?

Cearney wanted to snap at him and ask why he had them here at such an obscene time of day, but the other demon and one of the monsters seemed to be on that already, so he'd keep quiet. For now.  

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:03 am
"He didn't want you."

The voice sounded offended, as though the mere idea that Settimo could have called them there was an insult. It was unclear where the voice was coming from, but it was clearly a female voice. Female, and entirely in control. "But perhaps you're just asking the wrong question. After all, you left your warm and cozy beds to come here. Didn't you? You walked down the paths that led you into my sanctuary. Isn't that right?"

The throne, covered in absolutely exquisite etchings, shimmered in response to it's owner.

"So." She was among them, now. Standing behind the little group of scarelings, as though she'd always been there with them. She was a woman of tall stature, covered in a dress with fur lining, and elegant design. In their presence, a queen stood.

"The question you should be asking isn't what we want." She purred out, her body sliding across the ground and up the stairs to her throne without ever having taken a step. She turned, and sank down onto the gold. "The question is, what do you want?"

Her fingers curled to beckon them forward, and the scepter that she'd been holding in her hand glowed. Each of them would feel the Fear Amp's power once more, filling them with the urge to do exactly as her little gesture requested. "Perhaps, if the answer is right, we could be of some use to one another, you and I." Her dark lips pursed in a tiny, knowing smile. "I've been known to grant a wish or two, in my time. If, of course, that wish is for more power."

Quote:
If you haven't posted yet, don't worry, you're free to claim your character made it to here for this post!

Pixie Nyxie
ANNALISE

The Semblance of Unity
HOLLANDAISE

Seiana_ZI
CEARNEY O'CAHAN

Seussi
Matthias

Carhop Cavalier
DIRGE

Meegane
AJ

phantompanther13
Andrew

DarkHeartedSorrow
RIKKI

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:05 am
The urge to come forward was strong and Andrew did as he was gestured to do, but his mind was elsewhere. He wanted power, her offer was a good one, but there was always the demon instincts lurking beneath the surface. One did not offer if one did not want something in return. He was suspicious of low hanging fruit.

"That's all fine and good lady but what is your price?" He did not miss the each other part of the deal. Never enter a contract that you haven't read. Demon scarling 101. This may not be a contract per say but he felt it applied here.

Nio Love

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:54 am
Anna made tsking sounds at Matty, MUCH TSKING SOUNDS.

"I meant, do you handle heat well?" Anna asked again without verifying that she meant the desert.

But they didn't get time to answer each other, and the behemoth only had a second look at Dirge before they were all lead off. As they were though, she moved closer to the hitodama and looked over him.

"you have too much energy Dirge." She plainly said.

Her gaze drew away to the queenly lady and she squinted her eyes. She wasn't sure about power....or perhaps.

"Can you grant wishes to make powerful charms? for protection?" That's all she really wanted.

She still had mass feelings of STRANGER DANGER

Seussi
Mention
The Semblance of Unity
Carhop Cavalier
Nio Love

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:53 am
"Control your flame," she hissed at Andrew before turning back to the ghoul. "And I like heat, but not fire, if that is your question. In fact, I-" But Matty was grabbing her hand, and she went, more out of a sort of familiarity than anything else. The train was stangely quick, she thought, despite it being quite clear they covered a lot of ground.

Obediently, she followed the group, her eye flicking to their surroundings in wonder. The golden throne was... familiar, in the way things from dreams were familiar, vague, indistinct, and easily pushed aside as coincidence. She startled at little at the voice, eyes jerking away from the throne and away from Settimo. Hollandaise watched her, felt drawn. Her fingers rubbed against the skin under her bracelet. Hollandaise stepped forward, her wooden feet silent against the floor.

Power? Was it that which she wanted? Hollandaise wanted to belong, to succeed, to become a green warder again.She wanted to win to such a point where noone could look at her and tell her she was nothing, would benothing that mattered. She had decided, upon coming to this school, that she would wedge her body into the niche she was supposed to fill - but now she was beginning to wonder if it was better to carve around the edges, to make the space fit her, instead. She wrapped her arms around her body, accidentally bumping into Matty. Giving him a wide-eyed look, she turned back towards the throne.

"I want it," she said in a small voice. Then, louder, enough so that the figure on the dias would surely hear. "What can your power give me?"

Seussi"

pixie nyxie
mention!

blade kuroda

nio love

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:05 am
AJ was glad to be a good friend, the nudging and the compliment were well noted with a smirk. Taking a train at night wasn't the first time, on his trip from home to Amityville, he'd spent days on the train. He didn't worry at all, it was just another normal day on Amityville, full of interesting stuff and adventure. When a class could be ended up with creatures blowing up the library, one shouldn't be surprised about a simple train trip.

He sat next to Andrew, rested an arm on the frame of the opened window. The comfortable cool wind blew towards the long hair of his, the silver color of it shimmered under the moonlight. His home was a large oasis city in the middle of a long desert, there was a train station past across the heart of the city and led to the outside world. Besides the train, their species would utilize their wings for short duration flight. It was a self-sustained place, where he grew up. The female mummy did mention their destination was just a few stations from the Halloween Town, but the change in humidity was sensitively noted by the amphisbaena. When everything felt familiar.

They tagged along with the mummy ghoul, in between buildings and finally got into a warehouse. Yet, it wasn't their destination. Of course, if it was a simple trip to a warehouse, he'd felt very disappointed. When the secret passage appeared, AJ's eyebrows arched up for the surprise awaited ahead, like a child on the Boxing Day.

They didn't fail him, the throne room - the beautiful queen that offered power and all of that, AJ found himself allured to walk closer to the throne, up the stairs and pressed a kiss on the back of her flawless hand. "My beautiful queen, more power is always my motto of life but I'm not stupid enough to think it comes with no price. So what do you want in return?" He smiled gently but one could feel the ambition and the heat in his words. "How can I impress you?"

Grant a wish or two? Sorry but he was going to rob the chance from anyone. Somehow, he could feel the beast - the War Horsemen Chase that starved for power. It/He was chained inside him, down onto the ground, immobile.

phantompanther13

Nio Love

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:36 am
Who was this woman, and why was he not using any logic? She was right, he had come here of his own accord. No one had dragged him here or forced him to by the ear. And yet...

Cearney shifted uncomfortably. He didn't like the perceived loss of his own wits, but that was soon forgotten in favor of moving closer to the woman in front of them. She was alluring, in a way. Alluring with power that beckoned to him...

Power that she was also offering them with no named price, declaring it as a wish granted that she gave on occasion. Power. That was why he had bought this amp, the amp that everyone else here was wearing. Had they all taken the same offer of power? Was that why they were all there?

Cearney kept back, musing on the offer, watching as the demon asked questions--smart ones, really, on the nature of the contract. Nothing was ever free. Demons knew that better than anyone.

He certainly did.

Perhaps he would wait for now, and see what happened. The (naturally gullible, in Cearney's opinion, nevermind the fact that he had followed strange instincts as well) monsters were volunteering for him anyway...  

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:15 am
Rikki warred with the desire to keep going and the uneasiness he felt following this group of students further into an unknown place. It was late as s**t, and he had no place getting lost in nowhere.

He turned as the woman talked, brows raising. If he didn't belong with a group of students anymore, she certainly didn't. She was downright weird in comparison. Rikki wanted to wrap Andrew up and take him to safety, but then he felt something pulsing from his bracelet and he was rooted to the spot.

"And if we have no use for you?"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:31 pm
Dirge snorted at Ana, shaking his head playfully. "Nah, I have just enough. This is what I'm like when I've had a good nap!" He tried to explain more about how Kasha were nocturnal and all that fun junk, until the queenly presence stopped him flat.

He stared at her for a long while, and her throne. She offered power, granting wishes. Was she a Demon? If so, that would mean a contract, and those - as his father had drilled into his head - were not to be handed out freely.

Her wish granting would come with a price. "Don't take anything from her, Ana. Demon deals are -- they're nothing you need." He hissed in a whisper to the Behemoth, golden eyes all squinty. "Even if it's in the form of an artifact of a charm - don't do it!"

pixie Nyxie

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:25 pm
Mathias had a moment where he quite suddenly did not like what was going on. The arrival of the woman, poised, queenly, perhaps quite powerful, set him on edge.

But that feeling soon passed when she beckoned them forward, another urge to obey without question filling him, something all too familiar to the wolpertinger boil who, too often, found himself under the control of a ghoul.

Others spoke, and for a time, he remained silent, red eyes focusing on the sceptre instead of it's owner, unwilling to look her directly in the eye lest he make matters worse for himself. When somebody bumped into him, it came as a surprise, and he let out a light growl before he realized who it was.

Holly. Holly was okay. Holly was safe. He shifted away from her slightly, but only enough to give himself some space, glancing towards her when she spoke.

And then he waited once more until he had a chance to say something as well.

"I do not know if you could even be providing vith vut it is I am vanting. The return of my pride, though I suppose power has it's vay of helping vith these things." He reached up, scratching one long, black claw against one of his side burns.

"Though I am also guessing does come vith price? If vould be giving what I am vanting, I am sure I vould be villing to pay it."

the semblance of unity
mention mostly
nio love

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:38 pm
As they came forward, one by one the questions began. She looked effortlessly comfortable, lounging against the rigid golden throne as if it were made of plush. Her hands hung loose over the ends, and every muscle in her body seemed relaxed, and satisfied. The worry and doubt clouding over some of their faces did not seem to affect her in the slightest.

"Price." She repeated, her eyes resting on the student who said it. She continued this trend, flickering her eyes to each student and repeating just one word of their response. "For wishes." She almost smiled at Ana. Almost.

"You want it." It was as if she was confirming to the hesitant Hollandaise, with just the inflection of her voice. Then her eyes fell on AJ, and they narrowed with the slightest hint of interest. "But in return.."

She stood up, her movements sinuous, as smooth as silk. She gestured to AJ - the boil would feel compelled to come forward, all the way to her side, and turn to sit on the throne. She sat on it's armrest instead, and her expression softened as she placed her hand on his shoulder.

"Formalities should be honored first. I will give you information you want to know, in exchange for nothing more than a careful ear to listen with. First, let me assure you - I am no demon. I am a reaper. So, for those of you clever ones worried about contracts, let your fears be put aside. I will not be asking you to sign anything."

She turned her eyes to the side, to gaze at Settimo, and chuckled under her breath. "Contracts are for the weak, who have no better way of leading than by force. We are no brutes. We want to give you something in exchange for your help. That's all." Her eyes returned to the group. "Help. That is my price, if you can even call it that. Now - " Her hand raised, stopping the inevitable flow of questions that her vague responses would give. "I'm not asking you to agree to anything until I have been absolutely explicit with you. So. Don't worry. I want you to be comfortable, before we talk."

She gripped the scepter in her hand tighter, and two lavishly dressed undead appeared from the sides of the room, holding trays filled with fruit and goblets. "So get comfortable. Look around. Enjoy my hospitality for a few minutes before we speak of going into business together. And if you think there's no point in hearing what I have to say, you're always free to go."

She smiled, as one of the servents brought her and Settimo a goblet each. "But." She murmured, as she brought the goblet to her lips. "I wouldn't waste this chance."

Quote:
If you haven't posted yet, don't worry, you're free to claim your character made it to here for this post!

Pixie Nyxie
ANNALISE

The Semblance of Unity
HOLLANDAISE

Seiana_ZI
CEARNEY O'CAHAN

Seussi
Matthias

Carhop Cavalier
DIRGE

Meegane
AJ