Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
angel and hunter(reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:01 pm
User Image
Candy played with the baby bears for a bit before they went on their way. She washed her hands in the small stream that was near zero. She then came up to him and said "My friends had to go home." as she hugged his arm saying "Where do you live Mr. Zero?" as she looked at him smiling feeling better now that she wasn't alone.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:26 pm
User Image

Zero looked at her and said "Well this is north america but i don't live here i live in tokyo japan." he picked her up with one arm and said "Its time we should be off ok candy." he flew up high into the clouds and flew towards japan
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:55 pm
User Image
Candy was a little scared as they flew. "Mr. Zero......I'm nervous about going to this new place.....I don't know anything about it or its people." She said shaking a bit as she looked up at him gripping his shirt and placing her head on his chest.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:05 am
User Image

Zero looked forward and said "it is a nice place, good food, and wonderful technology. but they speak a different language, but since your are different you might be able to pick it up pretty fast." he flew the he said "See that weird shaped land that's japan. hold on candy we are going down." he flew down fast then slowed down towards a building landing on top of it. then he said "here we are this is my place it is a place i bought a home on top of a building." then he sat her down and walked towards the door and unlocked it then he said "Here we are just let me deactivate the security.......there now you can come in candy." zero's wings disappeared and he walked into his home.
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:05 pm
User Image
Candy went over to Zero's side and held his hand as she came into his home, still a bit scared as she wasn't used to being with him just yet. She hugged his wrist gently as she walked with him, wanting to stay with him right now. She felt as if she'd been here before. She couldn't explain it, but she felt like she knew Zero, in a fatherly sort of way. She didn't say anything, but she felt like she and Zero were related somehow. Then she saw a picture of Zero and a lady. "Who's this Mr. Zero? She's really pretty." Candy said smiling at the picture.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:52 pm
User Image

Zero looked at the picture and said " that's my deceased girlfriend she was a archangel and she fell in love with me a fallen angel. She died by the hand of a angel hunter so I became a angel hunter to find the hunter who killed her." Then he punched a hole in the wall and said "if I had been there to protect her she will still be here with me." The he began to cry inside his helmet
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:05 pm
User Image
Candy hugged Zero's leg and said "Please don't cry Mr. Zero....If you do....I'll cry too. I'm sorry if I upset you. I didn't mean to." She then looked at him with eyes that showed she was really sorry. In candy's mind, she was always upsetting humans of any kind without meaning to. Fallen angels or not, she was always upsetting someone. She then sat on the couch and sat still not wanting to do anything else to upset Zero. In her heart, she was upset and thought she was better off in the woods, alone.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:11 am
User Image

Zero looked at candy and said "no its not your fault I need to be reminded once in while." He sat next to her and said "you can sleep in my bed I don't have another bedroom I will sleep on the floor next to the bed so I can keep you safe ok." He walked to the bedroom and fixed it up. Then he walked back out and said "are you hungry candy?" He walked towards the open kitchen.
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:01 pm
User Image
Candy hugged Zero before he went into the kitchen. When he asked her if she was hungry, she said "Mhm." Before she went into the kitchen to see what he was making for dinner. "What are you making?" She asked shyly peeking into the kitchen with a small smile on her face.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:36 pm
User Image

Zero looked at candy and said "i am making sushi if thats fine with you. i made some cherry blossom tea and for dessert cherry blossom lolipop." he started to fix the food
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:58 pm
User Image
"What's sushi?" She asked not having had Sushi before. She did like the idea of tea and a lollipop though. She then approached before she pushed a chair over to Zero's side so she could watch him cook. She tilted her head a bit wondering what everything was, though she didn't say anything.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:39 am
User Image

Zero started making the sushi when he was done he made the tea and when it was done he poured it into tiny cups and he put the sushi on to plates and he said "here is your sushi and cherry blossom tea." Then he sat down took off his helmet but his hood was so low all you could see was his mouth and he started eating.
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:22 am
User Image
Candy started eating hers as well but was having trouble with the chopsticks, so she used her fingers after about a minute. She took a bite and said "It's yummy Mr. Zero!" Once she finished her sushi, she started drinking her tea which was also very delicious. She smiled as she drank her now cooled down tea loving the taste.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:03 pm
User Image

Zero smiled and said "thank you i haven't cooked for anyone in a long time candy." then he said i am heading to bed.
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:42 pm
User Image
Candy held Zero's hand after she put her dishes in the dishwasher. She smiled as she climbed into his bed and snuggled under the blankets. "Are you sure you'll be okay on the floor Mr. Zero?" She asked feeling bad that she took his bed. She wanted him to be comfortable as well.

Zero Hirashima

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces