Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[O/DRP] The table on the grounds (OPEN TO ALL!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:09 pm
teaching woes

Professor Red visibly puffed up with pride at the mention of her title. "I was in the Princess Corner so often that I can actually touch glitter and not be bothered by it," she bragged. "Of course, getting rid of it is an entirely different story... But! It is good to know that my name reaches far and wide."

"By the by, what school did you both go to?"

Kenner's suggestion caught Red's attention. "Now, now, I think he's onto something," she chimed in. "What if minipets were set loose and rounding up was a sort of detention? And every minipet unaccounted for was another day of detention, and anything wrecked or destroyed by a minipet had to be replaced by a student? Granted, a student-made replacement of anything wouldn't be as good as a gnome fixer-upper. Maybe."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:17 pm
teaching woes

This time he really did snort into his tea.

"It was definitely, definitely not my suggestion," Zephron growled, his tail flicking against the the chair legs as he wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. "I have proof it happened because I saw you down the hall when it did, don't turn this around on me!"

Kenner was given a pointed look before it was turned back to Winter.

"You calling me delinquent, Abbs?" he grunted, and grinned at Red, lifting his teacup again. It looked rather strange for a muscular, rough-around-the-edges hellhound to be drinking out of.

"Here," said Zephron, in answer to her question. "And I like the detention idea, we can put those mischievous ones to work, right?"

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Grey Dragon
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:26 pm
Teaching Woes

Professor Walker merely sat silently for most of the discussion, one biscuit held, but uneaten. Every now and again a little bird would flutter in, either to perch on one of his horns, or on his hand where it could peck at the tasty baked item. He paid them no mind, and looked neither pleased or displeased over their presence.

Finally he spoke up, in a low voice reminiscent of dry leaves rustling. "Shall I procure something... larger than minipets."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:26 pm
some help needed

"Actually, that reminds me~ Red, would it be possible to book the gym for a day next week?" Winter leaned a little closer to the Gym Teacher, taking a moment to try and get a brief, private conversation with her. As possible as that was at a tea party.

Enoh Love
Crew

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:31 pm
teaching woes

"But, if the minipets get loose in the forest, it might be quite unfair to expect a student to round them all up. The forest is extensive." Hollandaise leaned a hip against the table, and it was not quite apparent how she had even gotten there.

"Why is there a dining table here?" she asked curiously. Hollandaise gave a little wave and smile to the shadow butler. She quite liked him, she decided, and wondered what he did when Winter did not need him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:43 pm
teaching woes

"There was also that really strange hiccuping epidemic…but that couldn't have been you either, could it, ZeeZee?" Winter teased, wrinkling up her face at him for only a moment, before she recalled her manners and collected herself. Just in time to be asked about their schooling.

"Here, yes." She agreed with Zephron while she gave Red a curious stare for a moment, but before she could say anything else two things happened: one, Walker offered his assistance and two, there was a student here too. Hollandaise. First, to Hollandaise:

"Not the forest, Miss Hollandaise. Somewhere in the school." She corrected, watching her for a moment. The school was just as bad as the forest really, but she wasn't about to add that part. "As for the table, the other Professors and I are having a Tea Party." The shadow butler, who lingered near the serving table until he was needed, gave a bow in return for the wave.

Then, to Walker: "But perhaps the young Green Warder has a good idea - Professor Walker, perhaps you could release something larger on the grounds, as opposed to the school?"

Enoh Love
Crew

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:48 pm
teaching woes

The tip of a tail poked above the surface of the table, much like a periscope, before curling around the handle of a teacup. With a swift and cautious motion that spilled only a few drops, the cup dipped below the tabletop's horizon.

Any closer inspection would reveal two feets of claws, hooked firmly over the edge of the table. The ghoul that they belonged to appeared to be attempting to hang upside down in a possumlike manner, but was much to large to do so without touching the ground. The result was an awkwardly upside down Jabberwock with more than half of her body sprawled horizontally.

"To tempt a tremendously terrifical tea-time!" Maysy answered, tone some strange mixture of matter-of-fact and entirely senseless. Her tail brought the teacup just above her mouth, which she opened in time to allow the tilted cup to spill into it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:17 pm
teaching woes

"Goooo on," Red encouraged Professor Walker, leaning on the table and resting her chin in her hand as the professor procured her full attention.

Her attention, of course, was then hijacked by Zephron and Winters' answers. The former werewolf blinked slowly, her uncertain gaze shifting slowly between them both. "I... I'm afraid," she began before the arrival of students prompted her to end her words there and sit straight up as any sort of Imposing Teacher should do.

I'm afraid I don't remember you.

"That is precisely the point," Red interjected towards Holly. "Students are unfair to us; why should we be fair in turn to them? Take, for instance, talking in class. A class is a time a teacher sets aside to share knowledge, yes? There is plenty of time to talk and share riddles and whatnot outside of that time, so what benefit is there to gossiping in class?"

The professor wasn't looking at Holly as she spoke. Instead, she was looking curiously in the direction of Maysy; or rather at the spot where she personally expected someone to be seated in a chair at. The thought of looking under the table hadn't occurred to the professor quite yet.  

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:18 pm
some help needed

Professor Red gave Winter a long glance. "Might I inquire as to what exactly you plan to do within the Gym?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:23 pm
teaching woes

"Oho!" said Zephron, letting out a bark of laughter, ears flicking back against his blonde hair as he grinned at Walker. "What sort of thing would you let loose then, eh Mikael?"

He reached over and patted the dragon on the shoulder good naturedly before turning to give Winter what would have been a withering stare, except Zephron couldn't quite manage that. "I had nothing to do with the hiccuping epidemic, and you know it," he said, with as much dignity as he could muster. "And stop calling me that."

Zephron reached for yet another scone (he'd lost count of how many he'd eaten by now), and the Butler came wafting over to pour him some more tea.

"We're having lunch," he said to Holly, his mouth full. Maysy was given a curious look, though Zephron didn't say anything, flipping his tail into his lap.

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:24 pm
troublemakers

"You can't tell me," said Zephron, sometime later, "that you weren't somehow involved in the minipet thing. I mean, seriously, it had your name written all over it."

enoh love

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:24 pm
teaching woes

Hollandaise looked at Professor Red, tilting her head. A lock of her hair slid across her shoulder. "Because-" she said slowly. "-you are in a position of power, of authority over the students. A role model, if you will. Students do not know better, yet, but surely you do." Hollandaise delicately knocked a tea cake off the table in the direction of the disappearing and reappearing tail.

To Professor Walker, she pursed her lips. "If you wish something bigger, perhaps just... set a student themself loose. Surely that would provide adequate mayhem?" She slid into a previously unoccupied chair.  

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:25 pm
teaching woes

Professor Red began to laugh.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:39 pm
Teaching Woes

"Possible," the draconic professor said dryly, his eyes briefly following a bird that had made a more adventurous hop onto the table itself. "However the larger and less sentient creatures rarely have the desire to remain where we wish them to."

He left the conclusion unspoken, whatever was allowed loose on the grounds would likely find the school anyway. That was why the Scarefari needed wardens to begin with. Another bird fluttered over and landed on one of his horns, and he paid it as much notice as the... peculiarity that was another student in attendance. Clearly he was not as perturbed by teaching difficulties the way the others were.

"I believe the goal was to curtail student mayhem rather than perpetuate it. I am capable of acquiring something large enough to suit those purposes," he said, with a vague smile that could have meant anything or nothing at all.  

Grey Dragon
Crew

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:41 pm
some help needed

"Bring in my class, for some trial by fire." Winter replied cooly, smiling all the while.  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff