Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Reigniting ( Uru & Andrew ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
PhiferWolf rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 3 Total: 5 (2-20)

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:04 am
Uru scoffed as he pulled his hand away, instinctively against the green flames. "Red, blue, green, honestly, any other colors we can make fire?" He joked as he pulled himself back into position, fists up and legs apart before lunging forward with a straight jab. He missed, closing the distance between the two demons, eyes focused steadily on the flame demon's.

BATTLE INFO

Damage Done: 0
Damage Taken:0
HP: 19/50

T1 (5d4 ) Siphon (The Chill) - Small blue smokey wisps from his fingers as he places it on target, sapping pain away from the individual.
T2 (3d4 ) Creeping Frost (Tainted Fang) - While distracting with attacks, a swipe of his palm creates a creeping frost on the contacted area.
T3 (9d4 ) Cocytus Fang (Battle Cry) - Aggressive kick-boxing maneuvers with signature cold-flames engulfing his feet and fists. Contact gives a cold-burning sensation.

phantompanther13 rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:24 am
((look in next post for other dice. huh...))  

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
phantompanther13 rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:25 am
Andrew gave Uru a much closer look to the flames and reached for an arm, just to grab. Andrew didn't feel much need to punch, just grab and drain off his fear. and he was successful. Partially. Andrew felt a little stronger anyways.

"I'd like red flames. But I bet we can do purple too." somehow, they could figure that out right?

Quote:
HP: 25/50
Damage: 7
Abilities used: ((look at above post for other dice. sorry about that.))
Effect:

PhiferWolf
apparently I lost this rp for a bit. I found it again!

PhiferWolf rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:41 am
Uru looked at where Andrew had grabbed his arm, glaring at it as if the grasp had offended him, looked back to the flame demon and then back to the hold. He shrugged the hand off when the flames began to erupt beneath the demon's palms, throwing a fist to put some distance between them. The hound brushed off his arm.

"With my blue and your red, we could. Your green would be interesting..." He mentioned nonchalantly as he pulled himself back into battle position, drawing his fists up. "You got a good fight in you, today. Sure you're not a morning creep?"

BATTLE INFO

Damage Done: 2
Damage Taken: 7
HP: 12/50

T1 (5d4 ) Siphon (The Chill) - Small blue smokey wisps from his fingers as he places it on target, sapping pain away from the individual.
T2 (3d4 ) Creeping Frost (Tainted Fang) - While distracting with attacks, a swipe of his palm creates a creeping frost on the contacted area.
T3 (9d4 ) Cocytus Fang (Battle Cry) - Aggressive kick-boxing maneuvers with signature cold-flames engulfing his feet and fists. Contact gives a cold-burning sensation.

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

phantompanther13 rolled 7 4-sided dice: 1, 4, 2, 1, 2, 2, 1 Total: 13 (7-28)

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:33 am
Andrew wasn't sure he would call his own flames red.... it was just fire after all. Maybe that was what the wolf meant. Andrew charged up another attack and sent a blade through the air... missing entirely. "Jack."

"No I'm still not a morning creeper. It's just warm out today." as if the weather really had any effect on his fighting skills. "Maybe but I think they will just cancel each other out."

Quote:
HP: 18/50
Damage: 0
Abilities used: battle cry
Effect:

PhiferWolf

PhiferWolf rolled 5 4-sided dice: 4, 2, 4, 1, 4 Total: 15 (5-20)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:43 am
He growled as he threw himself sideways, landing on his hands and feet as a blade of heat rushed past him. Jeez! Andrew was really showing off how adept he was at throwing his FEAR. Something Uru hadn't been able to do yet. Brenna was able to use their fire with absolute ease. Then again, she was a prodigy and genius... Uru scoffed, placing a hand over his chest as faint blue smoke rising from it.

"It was a good morning." Uru commented. The morning run was comfortable. Not too wet, except for his own sweat, but the morning warmed and it had evaporated, cooling him. Shaking his head with a grin, he charged at the demon again. "Opposite sides of the spectrum when it comes to fire, aren't we?"

BATTLE INFO

Damage Taken: 0
HP: 12+11 = 23/50

phantompanther13
Healed himself. Miss again, and he'll be back in the game!

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

phantompanther13 rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 5 Total: 8 (2-20)

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:56 am
Andrew as just a ranged combat person... but it didn't do any good when he missed.

Wait he looked better not worst.... jack he healed himself.

"You aren't on the spectrum if you burn cold. That's more like being a frost demon." why didn't Uru understand that? Regular fire is better... also Andrew was loosing again. this was bad.

Quote:
Damage: 2
Abilities used: battle cry
Effect:

PhiferWolf

PhiferWolf rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-20)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:49 am
The demon hound growled after he had missed, momentarily thrown off by the comment, grounding himself as he jerked his gaze back. Dropping his fighting posture, he marched toward the winged demon, flicking his wrist to ignite his flames. "A frost demon? I may be cold-aligned, but I am a demon who uses fire." He held the flame up toward Andrew, the spark flickered in the air just like any other of its type - sapping the heat around it just as fire saps the air around it to feed itself. "Just because it isn't the type of fire you are used to, does not exclude me from the spectrum of fire users, Andrew."

Grump met grump.

BATTLE INFO

Damage Taken: 2
HP: 21/50

phantompanther13

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

phantompanther13 rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-20)

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:24 am
Andrew looked at the fire and then poked Uru on the nose with a finger on fire. "Nope pretty sure it's still cold and gross."

Quote:
Damage: 1
Abilities used:
Effect:

PhiferWolf
Andrew's special skill is pissing people off. XD

PhiferWolf rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 5 Total: 15 (2-20)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:51 am
"And you can be rather close minded." he growled. He hooked a foot behind his own and pushed him nonchalantly, tripping him backwards. Placing a (lit) hand on the flame demon's chest, Uru swiftly pressed him into the ground. "Should open it or I could crack it open."

BATTLE INFO

Damage Done: 9
Damage Taken: 1
HP: 20/50

phantompanther13

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

phantompanther13 rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 5 Total: 10 (2-20)

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:24 am
Andrew was suddenly flipped. His wings flailed as he went down.

And he was not comfortable at all being on his back like this. his wings were a bit in the way for maneuverability. But Andrew did suddenly have legs open for use. Which he did, kicking up as he grabbed uru's hand an burned putting his fire in direct competition with Uru.

"Damn that is cold! I thought you were trying to convince me that was fire."

Quote:
HP: 9/50
Damage: 4
Abilities used:
Effect:

PhiferWolf

PhiferWolf rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 9 Total: 10 (2-20)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:29 am
Andrew's kick brought Uru closer to the demon - face-to-face, their hands interlocked as their flames blazed. His brows furrowed as he tightened his grip on Andrew's. "I don't need to convince you. What you see is what you see. What you're feeling? That is my fire at work. You are but feeding it - your heat." Truth and a lie. Yes, his flame did use heat to fuel itself as it erodes and ruptures the delicate parts beneath the surface. However, Uru had minute control over it as to not hurt Andrew terribly. He knew the effects fire had, he could see the destruction of it. Also, Andrew was a flame demon, he was made of heat. Heat his flame cannot take in all at once but little by little to get itself sustained or become overwhelmed and snuffed out. Uru did not let doubt or concern cloud his expression as he remained stoic facing Andrew. "Now what will you do when I freeze you from the inside out? Your fire will mean little then."

BATTLE INFO

Damage Done: 4
Damage Taken: 4
HP: 16/50

phantompanther13
Intimidation tactics? Fear tactics? Desperation? Or just annoyed Uru about not being considered a fire demon...

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

phantompanther13 rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 2 Total: 6 (2-20)

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:45 am
He was feeding it? Andrew frowned and pulled away trying to put distance between them. "I think you'll have a tough time freezing me from the inside out." He ran hot, his whole FEAR ran hot. But... but... could he? The idea freaked him out.

That and Andrew was starting to really feel not being fully awake yet, he had managed to burn hot earlier but now that heat was dying down.... Could Uru actually freeze him inside and out? his tail lashed back and forth as he keep it further away from Uru.

Quote:
HP: 5/50
Abilities used:
Effect:

PhiferWolf
huh... I think that orp distracted me. intimidation tactics seem to be working. That and Andrew seems to be running out of fuel.

PhiferWolf rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 3 Total: 8 (2-20)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:16 pm
Uru grinned as the flame demon darted away, hesitation in his movements. The demon hound stalked forward with fingers hooked like claws, blue flames danced from his palms. "Think about it, Andrew. Your exterior is vulnerable to the outside - to the cold. But I could get in deeper, reach down to your very core. Little by little, ice will frost over. Layer over layer, adding more and more until it becomes heavy, radiating the cold throughout until the frost begins to creep across your skin. Armor and thick hide will do no good when it can't keep you warm - no, it will simply encase you further." Uru lurked forward, reaching out with his hand toward the flame demon.

BATTLE INFO

Damage Done: 2
Damage Taken: 0
HP: 16/50

phantompanther13
Let me feed your fears!

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

phantompanther13 rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-20)

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:20 pm
"No no no... don't do that." honestly the more Uru spoke the more he sounded like a frost demon. But he also sounded more and more terrifying. Andrew's pupils were wide as he backed up from yet another strike. His tail was moved as far away as he could get it as he stepped back more. His wings were posed ready to take off, he looked like he might just be ready to bail out on the entire fight right then.

Quote:
HP: 3/50
Abilities used:
Effect:

PhiferWolf
They are thoroughly fed.

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash